September Stars

Lol Claire the thought of your waters going at the barbers, swimming with all the hair offcuts ewww!!!

Hugs Laura, I'm sure you will, the fact that you've remained so close during the past 8/9 months is good as that would have been the hardest, rawest part. Wayne said to me the other day that if you ever want to come here for the day he would happily collect you and take you back x

I don't feel broody right now... Our family actually feels fairly complete now but I can't help but have a teeny bit of me feeling robbed that we have 4 when I only got to have 2 of my own../ if it makes sense. I love the boys but as much as Wayne refers to them as ours, they call another woman mum which is a daily reminder that they're not mine! I'm not sure if we will have another.. Like I said I don't rule it out but not wanting it at the moment!

Good luck with TTC Emz... I like to think Heidi might have helped you along haha! X

I would love you guys to meet my DH. Perhaps if anyone fancies a meet up one Sunday I can bring him along. :) xx

Yes Tina I would be well up for that, I imagine Wayne would too as he really enjoyed meeting everyone the other week, putting faces to names I had been mentioning for so long!

Mark has heard do much about you all and seen lots of photos but never actually met anyone. Crappy working means he can only do Sundays. Perhaps a half term thing? Xx

Blob gorgeous scan I'm agreeing with everyone else they certainly do look very pretty so I'm going with fuel

Emzy good luck on TTC hopefully you'll be more relaxed trying

No way people can I have no3 so soon it fills me with panic. I'd like Flo to soon be starting school before / if we try for no3.... Think dh thinks are family is already complete

Asher one more day and you would of beaten your pregnancy record!

Fit the hv today hoping to get signed off now - I've been alot better these last two weeks and dealing with losing dad and his illness a little easier so hoping she will be happy to stop visiting now..... On the upside I get Flo weighed at home really hoping she has a decent gain as I'm still not convinced she's been eating enough recently.

Had day from hell yesterday Flo screaming for two hours refusing bottle and only settling on the boob. Then JJ was running and hit his head on the dining room table it came up in such a big bump and bruise almost immediatly that I started to pack our bags to take him to a&e, luckily cold compress took the swelling down and after an hour was acting perfectly fine again, couldn't let him sleep later in the day though as I worried too much

I was like that jelly I honestly was petrified of falling pregnant after rosalie :rofl: now look at me hehe.

I'm totally saying girl now Asher ;)

Aww poor flo and poor you, babies do find bf the most calming thing when they are upset. Is JJ ok today? I love bedtimes on days like that :lol:

Poor little JJ. Hope his head is better today. X
How did the HV go honey. I hope Flo has been signed off. It is also nice to know that you are feeling better in yourself. X

I think girl for Asher too. X

He he I'm still here!! I did wake up this morning feeling not great and I've been a bit "twingey" all day really. Lots of low tummy ache and what not. But nothing substantial. So, still here. Tomorrow will equal longest pregnancy!

Love to all. Will text Emma and Louise should anything happen....... :)

Sounds promising! I bet it's a little princess that just wants to keep mummy waiting. Good luck if anything happens overnight Asher. Xx

I love the fact in having sleepless nights at the moment means I can check my phone each time for an update from Asher lol

JJ is fine today thankfully and went to nursery .

Health visitor has still not signed us off .... I think she just likes coming round for a chat :-0
Flonhas gained a pound in 2weeks which is perfect so now she's happy for next two weeks to try and introduce more breastfeeds again then reweighed to make sure she's still gaining at a good rate , also told to try colief for next week to see if her sporadic distressed crying calms down.

Joined fat club tonight to try and lose this flubber chub

Flubber chub! Never heard that Jelly. Lol
Don't put too much pressure on yourself though, I bet you look womanly and rather great for just having baby number 2. Xx

You have no flubber chub!!!! Well done Flo that's a great weight gain, how wonderful if you can get back to bfing!!

Nothing from Asher :(

:lol: normally you start wondering at 40 weeks if someone is going into labour, love that its at 37 weeks we are wondering with you Asher :) it's way too exiting. Are you impatient now though? Like a mum who has actually gone over due you must feel like you are overdue for you... If that makes sense ha ha.

Flubber club :rofl: well done flo, such a clever girl!!!!

Happy Birthday Ellie :cake:

Robin has finaally gone back to work, after being home a month :shock: has been awesome to have him home, but stressful when he's paid by the day ha ha.

Our money situation is just awful at the moment. I don't know how we will get through the month! Our rent is almost £300 more than it used to be, and this month we have my brothers wedding in Germany, Lilias birthday obviously, had all Alex's uniform to buy which cost a fortune. On top of that we have to get Peggy sorted at the vet, a operation of some description either amputation or shortening of the bone so that's a few hundred quid before you add on x rays etc, the suspension is gone on one side of the car we noticed the other day... The same car we are supposed to take to Germany (we are driving) and the other car has a flat tyre and no spare so Wayne has been pumping it up by foot every morning before going to work as we can't afford a new tyre! We are already starting to struggle and its only the 4th, I don't know how we will cope! Still got to figure out petrol money for Germany and outfits not to mention food for the family!!!!! I'm so stressed its untrue x

Blimey Louise that's a lot of forking out to do. It never rains eh. Xx

Jelly hasn't Flo done fab! She's really really done well, and you too! Never mind flubber chub! I bet you look great!

Woo hoo 37 weeks 4 days! I've equalled my record! Ha ha!! I don't really feel much different. Just the same as yesterday, twingey but nothing huge. But then when I had Sam I was just fine until my waters broke, so who knows! It's a big waiting game! I'm seeing my friend and her 3 week old today so am gonna have a big snuggle with her in the hope my hormones will kick off!

I've just been to Sammy's nursery meeting with him, and he's done nothing but cry since leaving nursery! He wanted to stay there! Bless. He's not going to like doing an hour a day all next week!! Lets hope it will be DH taking him and not me! Ha ha! Xx

Happy birthday to Ellie and to Charlie-jack today! X

Louise I really do feel your pain lovely :( I never imagined we had stretched ourselves this much. After bills we have less than £200 left over, no room for anything going over or going out or extras. Had so many big bills in the last two months and robin still not getting paid. It's so stressful :hugs: :hugs: you'll get through it don't worry x

Mmmm new baby smell :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"