September Stars

Happy birthday Ellie and Charlie Jack.

Asher I am sure your having a girl, the lil princess is keeping you waiting. Ollie was born 37 weeks and Rosie was 39+5 and I felt I had gone overdue with her.

Louise sorry your having a stressful time with money.

Olivia's birthday was really hard - I don't know why I just felt really sad about the whole separated thing. There was no bad feeling at all, we had an awesome day out at the farm but a very eventful evening (Stevens car blew up when we got home and then my niece knocked herself out and needed stitches to her face so ended up being a late evening) I just feel sad that it all came to this and sad that I don't love him in that way and sad as I know he would still come home even though he knows how I feel.... Sad sad sad sad sad

To make me feel better please feel free to have your baby Asher xxx

Louise - sorry your having money troubles Hun - so hard with so much going on xx and you Blob too. Xx

Jelly - good to hear your feeling better about things xx

I'm still here! 37 weeks 5 days!!
Although....for traditions sake we DTD last night and it sett off some really strong, proper contractions! I was slightly concerned I'd be doing a runner to the hospital! Eventually it quietened down and I went to sleep but I've been up and down to the loo all night. I am crampy and sore this morning, so I think it must have done some shifting about in there!

Laura, sorry to hear about your day. It must be sad for you. But if you know it's not right you know I guess? Hugs. Xx

Oh Laura, it must be so hard for you, but you're right you have to do what is right for you and if you don't love him like that then you may end up not liking each other and making each other miserable :( big hugs xxx

Asher ooohh how exciting! Maybe today will be the day?!

Blob, we can be depressed skint buddies then!! Xxx

Asher - I think dtd once more for luck and baby will be here for 38 weeks ;) I think girl too, for some reason!

Laura - :hugs:

Laura, I send my love. I still remember how those times felt and its hard. I promise you whole heartedly that time is a great healer. I know the pain is still there now, but one day the heartache will go. Xxx

Louise and Sarah. I hate money worries. It puts a stress on everyday life and is a worry. I hope that these are short lived hard times and you can get your finances back on track.
At the moment I have been poor as I am trying to clear my debts. I am hoping by the end of next year I will not owe a single penny. Every day I check my balance just to make sure I have enough to tide me over. It's hard work juggling finances, I find it one if the biggest bains of my life. :-( xx

Asher, I am getting so excited and keep checking for updates. Do you have any inkling if what flavour bubba is? Keep DTD!! Xx

Happy birthday to the stars that are turning 3 this week. May you all have lovely days with them on their birthdays. Xx

So, it has been confirmed that I have mastitis. I am very poorly. Running a temperature and not to mention the pain in my boob! Feel like crap. I was up at 3am in agony and actually got Elsie up to feed from that side. It is agonising but I tell myself it will help! Xx

Teeny ouchy ouch :( :( hope you feel better soon lovely it's not nice at all.

Sounds good Asher ;) fx for baby arriving soon

Hmmm our money troubles will get worse when baby arrives and then will only get better when robin gets a new job/promotion :rofl:

Bump photeeees

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 5
I feel like I'm smaller than with rosalie :shrug:
If I take my hand off my hip it looks bigger though :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 5
Still here! Got no Virginmedia service though so haven't been able to chek on here!! No change since yesterday, still plodding along!

Gorgeous bump photos Sarah! You look amazing!

Ouch teeny mastitis is horrible, hope the abx kick in soon and you start to feel better. Xx

I hate Virgin media! We switched back to sky a few months ago. I remember when that happened to us and the children thought it was the end of the world. Xx

Having no Internet is a nightmare, you realise just how much you use it.

Finally made a mw appointment with the new mws, at 29weeks :lol: haven't been to see any since 16 weeks (apart from scan) so maybe need to book in my homebirth here :dohh:

It's back on, thank goodness. I think I am the most hormonal, irritated person in the world today. No patience for anything. Went for a coffee with the usual Friday mums from school this morning, and just felt awful, wanted to come home! I've done some cleaning and chores since I got back and just had lunch, but I feel very on edge. Hoping my swim later on will improve things! Gonna go and sit on my ball for a bit and do a bit of crochet.

Yay for booking in another home birth Sarah! I can't believe you're 29 weeks! Time is really flying!

I am sure they are all signs Asher. I was irritable the day I had Elsie. Hoping the swim improves your mood anyways. Xx

How many of us have had a home birth? I know Blob and myself have. Anyone else? I totally, 100% recommend one! Xx

I did want one with Sam and then half bottled out, half wanted pool birth and knew I wasn't going to get it if I stayed at home. This time it would have been nice to give it a go, but I need the abx for the group b strep now so I've got to go in. I've accepted it now that I'm gonna be in a day or two and talked myself into it being my time with the baby as a way of accepting it!!

I feel better after crocheting a baby boot. Tried a pattern which I failed at last time but this time it worked. Will do the other one later. Only problem is they're lilac cos I used any old wool as I thought it would fail again! Ah well!

Off to pick boys up now and go swimming, catch you all later. Xx

Asher that was my past time in the end crotchet on the ball.

Blob 29wks that's gone quick! Gorgeous bump !

Hello lovelies! :hi:

Apologies for being such a crappy threadmate. And I've missed a kajillion birthdays... :blush: Sorry!
I wanted to wish all the little stars happy third birthday :cake: and to cheer on all the gestaters! :happydance:

We have had a very busy summer of travelling and camping and visiting family, and are now about to get smacked upside the head with the school schedule. We were supposed to go for one last weekend of camping in the national parks, but woke up to miserable weather. We may have to modify our plans. I am a hardcore Canadian girl, but soggy camping doesn't really sound all that appealing...
A grandparent visit starts Monday, in honour of the birthday boy. Tobe is gigantic - full of mischief and giggles. He has requested pancakes for his birthday dinner and is slowly transitioning from being obsessed with trains and fire engines to being obsessed with pirates. The swordfights. Oh man. The swordfights. :dohh:
Anyway, I will try to keep up with everyone, but sending love and best wishes regardless! :)

Yes Asher, totally a sign! lilac for a girl ;) I hope you go in to labour tonight, I'm dying to see your baby ha ha.

Also then it's my turn! I think there's a high probability I'm being induced in 5ish weeks but I'll have to see what the consultant says :-o

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"