September Stars

Teeny :hugs: can't add anymore than what Louise/Laura have already said ...... Except I'm only half hours drive if you ever need a chat, anytime xxx

Asher - oh you've bought back all the flashbacks of me pacing up and down our lounge, bouncing and swinging on balls ..... It all sounds very promising don't tire yourself out !!! I'm waiting by the phone lol

Thanks ladies! Am not convinced. Have come to bed to see if I can sleep. I figure if its the real thing I'll either not go to sleep or it will wake me up when it goes worse. Or else I'll be up fresh in the morning as usual! :haha:

Ooh I've not but that's not a bad idea..... Scurries off to bathroom to get one just in case....... Here's hoping! X

Good luck Asher if tonight is indeed the night. I'll be on first thing to check for updates. Wishing you a speedy and easy labour. Xx

Still here ladies! Had quite a good sleep and things are much calmer! Carry on as usual!

Sorry to hear that Hun, I really thought there would be baby news! With all this gearing up your body is doing I am sure this baby will just fly right out! ;-) xx

I really do hope so!! Hope you're feeling a bit better today Teeny. Xx

Oohh you got me all excited then Asher!! Fingers crossed they'll start up again today xx

Asher- hope things kick start for you soon, I think you have a girlie in there she is to stubborn to be a boy I am sure.

Hey ladies, no baby! We just DTD again to see if we can get things on the go again! Grrrrrrrrrr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->