September Stars

Ha ha I may as well! You are friends, you don't mind!! Anyway, we did, and nothing has happened apart from some pain which feels a bit cervixy if that makes sense? Argh. DH is annoying me. I want this baby to come out as soon as its ready too, but it's not my fault it's not already out! He seems to think I am in control of it! Grrr men!!

Can he feel your cervix to check how squidgy and open it is? I used to get Mark to! Xx

Had my first day with two kiddies where everything went smoothly from having a shower and potty time to going to bed even went food shopping - even got time to prepare dinner earlier in the day.

First cold night so Flo is in her sleeping bag for first time as usually she kicks off her blankets not sure she's liking it at the moment as cant kick her legs through the bars.

Fatclub tomorrow nervous first weigh in I've stuck to plan all week so fingers crossed for a good loss

Seriously girls? The OHs had a feel? He suggested it and I laughed it off but there was a bit of me that thought it might be worth a go!
I've slept much better last night and feel a lot more like me again after feeling so crap and hormonal yesterday. Got some tummy pain too which isn't a bad sign! I'll just do the usual today, plod on and see how we go! Will get my swim in and finish doing my friends Lola's hat!

Hope all okay this morning. Xx

I knew I would be favourable for a sweep because I got Mark to check the night before! Number 4 Asher and you have never done this!!!! Lol xx

Jelly, I am glad your day with the 2 little ones went smoothly for you. I have bought from mothercare over the last few years these great padded sleepsuits. They are so warm and snuggly so even if Flo kicked off her cover she would still be warm. I think they each cost about £16 each but really worth it for the babies to stay warm. Xx or perhaps have a look on eBay? They are similar to the bags but all fitted! Xx

We talked about Wayne feeling at my cervix but never did it! I joked about it with the midwife and she looked a bit cross with me and said he would find it very hard to even find it so daren't!!

Silly dh Asher, as if you control the speed your cervix softens etc lol! It will happen when baby is ready... This one might be your proper little pickle I think!! I too have a girly feeling for you but could just as easily see you with 4 handsome boys!!

Jelly well done you, I think the thought of two on your own is worse than the actual thing! Heidi went into her sleeping bag a couple of nights ago, her room here is the coldest, which is rubbish! Good luck for your weigh in I'm sure you'll have done great!

Afm, we have found that Wayne will not be going to afghan, he was asked to go on the very last tour which starts Easter time ish, but he refused it, it's the last British tour there and they're renowned for being horrible as they're basically handing over and packing up to go and getting fired at constantly so glad he said no. But instead looks likely he will be off to Saudi Arabia in sept/oct until the middle of December doing some search based stuff there. I wouldn't mind that so much, he would still be here for Christmas, and we get £21 a day extra when he's away which would be helpful leading up to Christmas so I'm kind of hoping he goes! Is that awful?!

Asher - As if DH thinks you can speed things up :haha: hoping things progress more today, and baby is here soon though. :D
The worst thing my OH has said yet is "Wow. This pregnancy has gone really fast" as he sits in bed in a really comfortable position with a can of cider! I was livid :-s I don't know if it's just me that got the hump over nothing though, would anyone else have been annoyed? It's not gone that fast for me, as I lay there unable to get comfortable or move without being in weird pains!

As for Oh's checking cervix's -I think my OH would go pale and pass out. There is no way he would agree to doing that and if he did I wouldn't trust him to know what he was feeling for. He'd probably feel the walls instead and tell me the head was coming :-/

Louise - I don't think it's bad to say that, especially if you could do with the extra bit of cash around christmas which always comes in handy. And he will be home before you know it x

I'm off to get my whooping cough jab later today, hoping all goes smoothly!

I don't think it's awful. He will be home for Christmas and we all work for money. Money in a job is always an incentive so I can understand why you want him to go. Saudi Arabia sounds better than Afghan and that Wayne will be doing a job he prefers so if he is willing then I say go for it. Xx

Wayne would love it for sure, he's put his name down anyway we have to wait and see as they might need him to be here instead. 2 months is definitely preferable to the 9 month tour he could have been doing so in that sense I'm not a mean wife!

I don't blame you at all Louise, I would be thinking the same! At least it's not afghan!

I told DH about the cervix thing, he said he'd have a go but he wouldn't have the first clue what he was feeling! Bless him. I said maybe we'll just leave it for now!!

I feel a lot more positive today full stop. I am very tummy crampy so all these things can only be helping out a bit! I've already vacuumed round and walked the dogs. Sam's been for his hour at nursery, so I think we might bob into work for a bit and then go for some lunch just me and him whilst we can. Then it's swim time whilst the kids go to the in laws, so that might help shift stuff around again. All good. Not stressing here..... Baby will come out when it's ready. It's not as if I'm even due yet, just 6 days more preggers than I've been before! :)

Bless you Hun, we are all going on about baby and i feel guilty now! Lol
I guess as you say, it's your longest pregnancy and I guess everyone thought you would have popped by now! Go you and your healthy lifestyle at 9 months pregnant. I can't even manage it normally! ;-) xx

Signature's gorgeous teeny!
Don't feel guilty at all, I think in here is the only place I can come and be totally honest and have a rant! I've had such a better day today. Very active and lots of nice time with Sam whilst the boys were at school... Until he pulled me over in the playground and I landed smack bang on my hands and knees, ripped my only decent maternity jeans and scabbed both knees. I could have cried!! If anything should set me off into labour that should ha ha!!

Anyway, am currently sitting putting a colour on my hair, maybe baby will know and decide it can come out once my hair is right. ;)

How's things with chance, Teeny? Xx

Louise I'm all for robin going away and tell him to ask for extra weeks :blush: he is paid by the day though and we doooo need the money :rofl: Saudi sounds ok, robin would go there, though he thinks Iraq sounds fine too so I may not trust his judgement... (Obviously different as they are protected and Wayne is doing the protecting).

Robin would no way check for my cervix ever!! Oh my goodness your menfolk are obliging hahaha!!

SR I always think my pregnancies go quickly but looking back feel slow - if that makes sense. I feel really good just now though and not at all uncomfy yet.

Maybe baby was concerned you were looking a right mess Asher :rofl: glad you're doing ok :hugs: towards the end is always so emotional x

Lol blob, Wayne has said that about nearly everywhere he's been, Bosnia, Kosovo, Iraq x2 etc, says they weren't scary or anything, afghan was different, there were ridiculous amounts of soldiers becoming single, double and triple amputees including a friend of ours, I'd have him go anywhere but there again! Plus he wouldn't get a medal for it because he got one for afghan already... I think that's wrong too, I think they should get another medal if they go again! Anyway I'm babbling now lol!

I am not going to ask if there's any news Asher because I know how annoying it is! X

Oh Asher u are doing so well with still swimming hope your knees have recovered :hugs:

Louise - I'd feel the same Saudi for two months is definitely the better option.... How is he finding his new job?

Sr how's your arm after wc jab?

Went to fat club and lost three pounds pleased with that off for a long walk with a friend this morning.

Well done on your weight loss jelly, that's a really good loss!
Wayne is finding it ok, there isn't a real job for him tbh as he's leading the ROG which is the rear party, the ones that aren't going to afghan, but he's a troop staffy and there isn't a troop for him to have as such yet so he is going to use these 9 months or so while they're away to do courses etc. He is going to do the bombs course so if he passes he will be a bomb disposal officer. Yay! He likes to keep me worrying! His ex's husband is actually in Wayne's squadron and went into work yesterday and told someone that he feels uncomfortable working under Wayne so Wayne has a meeting today about it. He is LIVID as Wayne said he has never been unprofessional and if he gets cross posted because of this then it will affect his career progression and nothing has even happened, he just doesn't want to stand to attention for Wayne basically!!

Claire I'm sorry I forgot to say about your fall, I hope you're ok, you need to be careful, I hope everyone rushed around you to help! I too am gobsmacked that you swim so much at 9 months pregnant! I suppose at least it would hide it if your waters went haha!! I bet you get some funny looks? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->