September Stars

Well done on your weight loss Jelly! My arm is really sore in the general area and aches but other than that every thing has seemed ok. *fingers crossed* :p

Asher - Oh no! hope your knees feel better today. Hopefully you won't need your maternity jeans for much longer anyway ;)

Congratulations on the weight loss Jelly. Xx

Louise, the pair of them (ex and husband) sound like a bloody nightmare. I hope that this doesn't ruin Wayne's chances of promotions. Xx

So much going on right now it's ridiculous! Small things, big things you name it is is happening to us. Lots of things to do and no time. I am getting very anxious about it all. I will update later when I have time but I have a date with the ironing in just a minute' :-(

Hope I find all of you ladies well. Xx

They are a nightmare teeny! I hope you're ok. That's kind of how I feel at the moment. You can talk to us anytime x

Thanks Louise. It never rains but it pours eh?! Xx
I hope you are okay and the offer is reciprocated to talk. X

I said to my DH last night, I think I'm pregnant! (I can't be as I have the implant, but I keep needing a wee, heightened sense of smell etc) he said that's okay, it would be cool wouldn't it?! I think this way we will definitely be trying next year. :) xx

Oh wow! That's a green light then! Have you taken a test? The implant isn't 100 % ;)

Oh gosh no! I had Clomid with Riley and a year trying for Elsie (Whilst BF) so it is hugely unlikely I am! However, I think it's called Sod's law if I was! Lol xx

Ooooh teeny you just never know ;) ;) hehe!

A few people we know are in oil in Iraq and get paid more than my house is worth a year and they said its about the most protected place they have been to. Basically because the Americans have put so much money into it they can't be seen to have something go wrong. Saudi is ok though isn't it? I had a few friends at school (back when the army and navy used to pay for private school) who had parents out there and their summer holidays alway seemed epic ha ha. There were so many 'army brats' in boarding at school and loads of foreign diplomats children, loved listening to their lives.
Is it a sore point when the children who have parents high up just get to jump up the ranks really quickly? Or is it just part of it?
Totally off on a tangent here ha ha.

Went to see my new mw today and she didnt even blink at a homebirth and said she had 2 at home herself :lol:

Great news about the MW and your home birth plans Blob. Here they try and encourage women to have home births as it saves money etc. So all plans a go go! Xx

I cannot be pregnant, just I feel a little bit like I am! I guess it's the implant settling in. Xx

The ones last time never questioned me either, but I didn't know what they were like this time in fife? But didn't have an issue at all about anything :wohoo:

It's a great feeling knowing you can give birth how you want to. I am really pleased for you. X

Yay for home birth again blob! The army still pay a certain percentage of the fees for private schools, personally it's not for me though, I went through teacher training and nearly everyone who failed the course got work in private schools because you don't need to be a qualified teacher to work in a private school. It just completely put me off the idea! However I know plenty that do send their children to private schools, mainly officers children tbh and they do very well so it's each to their own! Xx

Blob great news on the home birth green light yay will you have space for a pool again?

Asher congrats 39 weeks now !

Morning ladies!
Ooh teeny Blimey that would be crazy if you were preggers!

Blob that's fab you can have your home birth! :thumbup:

I'm not quite 39 weeks yet, 38w 5 days today. I really don't think this baby is coming anytime soon! My mum continues to text me at 7am and 10pm every day, and I am just about sick of it!! I've really come to terms with the fact that although I really expected it to be here early like the others, this one is just baking better and will arrive once it's ready. My body has obviously just got a bit better at keeping them in!

So I think I will go for a little swim later, just a stretch out swim to get out on my own for a bit. Take each day at a time!

Love to all. Xx

I think you really do get to a point when you realise there is nothing you can do to get baby to come. Time on your own sounds heavenly Asher. I would love love love just 5 mins to myself. I don't think that's likely... Ever! Lol xx

It's so worth it teeny, DH is happy with having the kids whilst I swim as he knows firstly it helps keep me in shape and secondly I am a happy bunny when I know I've done my exercise. It's so nice just to have a bit of head space, even the drive there and back is nice even in the worst of traffic! I haven't managed to get the dogs out today but I think I'm still going to do the swim as I'll feel more benefit from that. :)

I totally get what you mean about the drive. Those few minutes with peace and quiet and alone with your thoughts.
Enjoy your swim. Xx

Announcement!!!!!

Claire welcomed into the world her 4th little BOY at 2.29am on Friday 13th after a very quick labour! Olly Thomas Ashton weighing 7lb 5oz ... I've seen a photo and he is absolutely gorgeous but no idea how to upload here!!

I saw on FB! He is gorgeous. A huge congratulations Asher in the birth of baby Olly. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->