September Stars

It's lovely news and he's absolutely gorgeous - cant wait to hear the quick birth story! I was really thinking girl as she was pregnant longer. her text last night woke me from the sofa so went up to bed at 4 :-0. Lucky Flo has started to sleep through.

Off to a new play area today that's designed like a tropical island with a disco etc if we like it think I will organise James birthday party there

Oh where is that jelly?

Asher I can't wait for the birth story either! I love his name too. Where you surprised he's a he? X

Congrats Claire on the birth of baby Olly(love the name!) can't wait to hear more. Seen the pic on facebook and he's gorgeous :) x

Cngratulations Claire!!! He's so super gorgeous <3 <3 can't wait to hear your labour story. Shows how quick and how little signs you can have before your bundle arrives..eeek x

Today I was let loose with a chainsaw! But ssshhhh don't tell my husband! :) xx

Jelly, the play centre sounds fab. I hope you all have a lovely time. Xx

It was just yesterday Claire was saying that baby comes when they are ready! I guess little Olly had been fashionably late enough for mummy and decided on a speedy exit!
I think it's lovely for the 3 boys to have another brother. I can just imagine family pics of 4 gorgeous little princes. Xx

She said she is hoping to get home today, teatime, so if that worked then hopefully she's at home having snuggles with all her men now! 4 boys is wonderful!! X

I had always wanted 4 of the same, boys or girls :cloud9: would be amazing!

So tabitha just woke up and threw up everrrywhhheerreee it's the first time she has ever been sick. Even when she was a tiny baby she only threw up twice so she was totally shocked. Bless her, wondering where it came from etc. told her she has been really lucky to have managed almost 5 yrs with no sickness. Rosalie and I have both had bugs and tabs has had nothing :lol: poor thing.

Oh blob hope the sickness is short lived for her :-(

Louise it was in the chequers by boots it's a really small place but JJ and Liam absolutely loved it in there had lots of different rooms with train sets and dress up and animals etc. his favourite thing was the pirate ship as expected

Sounds really good jelly, typical it arrives as I leave!!
How is flo doing, did you go back to just bfing?

Blob, ah poor tabs, lilia has only ever had one sickness bug and it scared her being sick too, it must be very strange for them! Hope she's better soon and I hope you and rosalie don't catch whatever it is! X

Good morning lovely ladies! Thanks for all your gorgeous comment. I can't quite believe he's here, and 24 hours+ old already! It didn't half go off quick when it happened!

I went for my swim as planned, and had some discomfort whilst I was swimming, only planned to do 30 but ended up doing 50 instead to try and get more discomfort! Then I came home and was a little bit achy but nothing more. DH suggested DTD to help if I had managed to get things moving, so we did. Had some tea and then went to bed about 11, with a bit of discomfort but went to sleep. Woke up at 12.15am with mild pain but thought it was nothing much, went to the loo and had a pink show, then from 12.25-12.30 they got quite strong and I finished packing my bag, told DH to ring his mum quick and rang the hospital. Literally 12.45 ish I was saying it was getting bad and we really needed to go. Waters started breaking on the loo and then carried on in the car (car seat was sopping wet!), had to ring triage on the way in to tell them that there would be no way I could get into them as I was scared things were happening really quickly. They said they would get a delivery bed ready and met me at the door. Water all over the lift, the reception, the corridor, had to take my shoes off and wade in!! Got examined at 1.30 on arrival, and was 8-9 cm. She advised me to lie on my back so they could attempt to slow things down slightly in the hope of getting the antibiotics in for the group b strep, but even when they got the drip up I was too sweaty for the plasters to stick so the cannula kept coming out and the drip wouldn't run through. At about 2.10 I said I needed to get onto my (scabby) knees, cos I was resisting pushing really badly, party through fear! In the end I just went with it, and out flew Olly! Midwife didn't even have her gloves on, delivered him with a towel that DH ran out to get!! And there he was, little Olly Thomas (I got my way with the name). It was all very surreal, I didn't expect it to happen quite so quickly, I had very little control over the whole thing. I missed a few things out of my bag because leaving the house was so rushed and frantic!!

So we got home about 5.45 yesterday evening. DH and the boys came to pick us up from hospital, it was very sweet. My parents and the in laws came round for the quickest squeezes of Olly in his first day, then me and the boys bathed and changed him into clean clothes which they loved. Then the little horror decided to be awake and not put down til midnight! Bless, he slept then til 5.15, fed, then went back down and is still there squeaking away in his crib. He's a little star, it's odd having 4 children! Sam's not doing too badly, a little jealous and a bit like a bull in a china shop, but we'll get there.

Thanks again so much for all your lovely comments and well wishes! We did it! Woo hoo! SR and blob, your turn next! ;) :baby:

Great birth story, so fast! reminds me a bit of my labour with Ellie(without having to rush to hospital, and worry about delivering in the car) it went so fast! he really is lovely, congrats again. I love the name too. I'm sure Sam will get used to him over the next week or so, it's just new to him. Hope you're all settling at home well x

And I am already soooo ready for my turn! :D

SR not long now!

Asher what a great birth ! Thank god not in the car park!

Louise - we are still breastfeeding but when I tried to increase feeds and reduce formula but when I did Flo would cry and screaming episodes so we've decided to keep the breastfeeds to about 25% of all feeds which seems to be working for now :)

Went out for the first time last night round to a friends house who organised a nail technician to do all our girlie hands and feet was nice to feel pampered

Teeny I need to know more about this chainsaw!!!!

Asher, great birth story, so quick! But then you expected it would be I suppose!! Bless him, that's a good sleeper you seem to have there!

Jelly I'm glad you are still getting to bf though, almost sounds like the best of both worlds!!

SR really not long for you now!

Your birth story sounds fab Asher. Well done you. I hope you are enjoying being a family of 6! Xx

Louise, we have had a huge job of cutting down next doors apple tree. Well, mark wouldn't let me use the chainsaw. :(
Yesterday Dad came over and because he is 74 and has a dodgy heart he couldn't manage much sawing. So, my Daddy let me loose on cutting logs with a chainsaw! It was awesome! Xx

Sounds like such fun!! Boo to mark being all manly and sensible and saying no and yay to daddy saying yes!! X

I want to scream! There are only so many times I can clean and tidy to look behind me and Elsie has made a mess. Everything has to be done twice and I am going mad! I attempt to clean the bathroom and wash the bedroom floor... My sewing thread everywhere, pins tipped out (imagine my panic) and Elsie rifling through every drawer she can open. :-(
I Hoover the whole house top to bottom. As I clean the tv unit Elsie comes and smears chocolate cake all over it, for me to turn around and there is cake all over my freshly hoovered floor. Aarrgghh. Such a testing age! Xx
Thanks for reading. Lol I feel a little better now! Xx
Just on a mad one today, must be due my period! ;-)

Eeeee Asher :cloud9: :cloud9: so glad you got your name.

SR you must only have a maximum of 4 weeks left? I could go until nearly the end of December as I will allow myself 3 weeks over, which isn't unrealistic for me :shock:

:rofl: my registered blind neighbour (at the farm) went on a chainsaw course hehe.

I turn my back and rosalie is destroying something else :hugs: today we have peed all over the floor, decided to mop up the clean floor with the dirty mop, put stones all over the trampoline, took all the pen lids off and drew on the outside wall destroying them... Etc etc. feeling your pain :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->