Caezzbe
MsJMouse
05mummy07
Hi Im Louise
Neversaynever
kasey c
3boys
pink80

hey! I am due 1st Sep I think! I am very cautiously excited, but wont relax even a bit until my scan and then probably until I feel baby move.

My symptoms are abit hit and miss atm, I keep getting bouts of very mild nausea in the evening, and heartburn throughout the day. The one big change, which I didnt have with last pregnancy (I miscarried) is that my nose is bleeding eveyday. I have never even had a nose bleed in my life before so am taking this as a good sign.
My nips are sore, and have lots of veins everywhere! Also tired but waking up in night and struggling to sleep.

how about you?xxx

Hi girls, i am due 2 September - very excited but nervous until i pass the 12 week mark!

Main sympton for me is extreme tiredness! god help me when i am back in work after xmas! ha..

Look forward to experiencing this wonderful journey with you xx:hugs:

hey! I am due 1st Sep I think! I am very cautiously excited, but wont relax even a bit until my scan and then probably until I feel baby move.

My symptoms are abit hit and miss atm, I keep getting bouts of very mild nausea in the evening, and heartburn throughout the day. The one big change, which I didnt have with last pregnancy (I miscarried) is that my nose is bleeding eveyday. I have never even had a nose bleed in my life before so am taking this as a good sign.
My nips are sore, and have lots of veins everywhere! Also tired but waking up in night and struggling to sleep.

how about you?xxx

I honestly have not had any symptoms at all. My due date is Sept 6th and to be honest I refuse to worry. I figure worrying is only going to create problems. After 3 MC's I think I deserve to relax and be happy! I will start a due date schedule for everyone who joins and hopefully we will all move right on through this 9 months together and all have great pics and stories to share with the world.

Hi girls, i am due 2 September - very excited but nervous until i pass the 12 week mark!

Main sympton for me is extreme tiredness! god help me when i am back in work after xmas! ha..

Look forward to experiencing this wonderful journey with you xx:hugs:

Take it easy and remember to take care of yourself before anything else!

Looks like all our bubs are due within a few days of each other. I reckon my little one is due around 4th September and I'm totally over the moon about it. We've been waiting 12 months for this little one to come along and make my DS a big brother!

Hope you'll all be my bump buddies. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My main symptoms are tiredness, achey boobs, weird vivid dreams (plus bouts of insomnia which is unusual for me) and pulling cramps in my uterus like it's being stretched.

I honestly have not had any symptoms at all. My due date is Sept 6th and to be honest I refuse to worry. I figure worrying is only going to create problems. After 3 MC's I think I deserve to relax and be happy! I will start a due date schedule for everyone who joins and hopefully we will all move right on through this 9 months together and all have great pics and stories to share with the world.

You've got the right attitude, Tammy. Worrying is pointless; better to just enjoy the journey. :thumbup:

Looks like all our bubs are due within a few days of each other. I reckon my little one is due around 4th September and I'm totally over the moon about it. We've been waiting 12 months for this little one to come along and make my DS a big brother!

Hope you'll all be my bump buddies. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My main symptoms are tiredness, achey boobs, weird vivid dreams (plus bouts of insomnia which is unusual for me) and pulling cramps in my uterus like it's being stretched.

Welcome... I will add you!

hi ladies can i crash the party please? :D found out i was pregnant on 22/12/10( early test) and so excited!! Due roughly around the 2nd/3rd december but a little unsure as my periods have been a little bit erratic over the last few months lol. Saw my Dr today and will be having an early scan at 6 weeks to make sure everything is ok....roll on next week! I had an ectopic in feb so obv a little anxious but feeling positive :) I look forward to sharing this amazing journey with you all....lots of hugs and sticky baby dust to us all xxx

Can I join you girls?

I'm due 1st september (I think), my cycles were pretty irregular and to be honest we didn't plan on starting to try until after the new year! Delighted it has come a bit early, saves on the stress of TTC. I'm 30 so I was irrationally terrified that I'd left it too late, clearly not - but theres never a good time to fit in babies with work so I've bitten the bullet and can't wait!

This is my first pregnancy so I'm over analysing every tiny thing. Main symptoms are period type cramps and yesterday had headache and nausea (but I think that might have been caffeine withdrawal!) I'm almost hoping for morning sickness to reassure me that everything is going right - I suspect I'll live to regret that.

Hope you won't mind me sharing my worries with you over the next 8 months (my husband doesn't understand!)

May I join in please? I think that I am due around the 6th of September. Super excited as it's taken us 20 months to get the BFP.
My main symptoms are sore boobs and cramps. Actually the cramps are really bad. I went to the GP this morning and had urine checked. Turns out I have cystitis and been given a course of antibiotics. :( I've been feeling rather tired today which I hope means that I won't have insomnia tonight - yep another symptom.

Despite all this, I am really really happy to be pregnant at last.

hi ladies can i crash the party please? :D found out i was pregnant on 22/12/10( early test) and so excited!! Due roughly around the 2nd/3rd december but a little unsure as my periods have been a little bit erratic over the last few months lol. Saw my Dr today and will be having an early scan at 6 weeks to make sure everything is ok....roll on next week! I had an ectopic in feb so obv a little anxious but feeling positive :) I look forward to sharing this amazing journey with you all....lots of hugs and sticky baby dust to us all xxx

Welcome! I will be glad to add you to the due dates list as soon as you tell me which day to use. I am sure you will find much support here as many of us have suffered losses so this journey will be exciting and scary all at once.

Can I join you girls?

I'm due 1st september (I think), my cycles were pretty irregular and to be honest we didn't plan on starting to try until after the new year! Delighted it has come a bit early, saves on the stress of TTC. I'm 30 so I was irrationally terrified that I'd left it too late, clearly not - but theres never a good time to fit in babies with work so I've bitten the bullet and can't wait!

This is my first pregnancy so I'm over analysing every tiny thing. Main symptoms are period type cramps and yesterday had headache and nausea (but I think that might have been caffeine withdrawal!) I'm almost hoping for morning sickness to reassure me that everything is going right - I suspect I'll live to regret that.

Hope you won't mind me sharing my worries with you over the next 8 months (my husband doesn't understand!)

Welcome! I will add you right away and look forward to sharing my journey with you. My husband is very scared as this is our 3rd pregnancy and he has none of his own. I however have 5 living beautiful children and 3 angels so he is very scared and distant at this point.

May I join in please? I think that I am due around the 6th of September. Super excited as it's taken us 20 months to get the BFP.
My main symptoms are sore boobs and cramps. Actually the cramps are really bad. I went to the GP this morning and had urine checked. Turns out I have cystitis and been given a course of antibiotics. :( I've been feeling rather tired today which I hope means that I won't have insomnia tonight - yep another symptom.

Welcome! I am adding you right now. Your signs sound promising... I have just started to notice sore BBS today!

I too am due on the 6th of September which just so happens to be my oldest daughters 19th birthday.... so she is super excited!

Hi im due the 5th approx!

im on my 3rd pregnancy and i have never felt as bad as i do with this one! the nausea, the bbs, being totally exhausted in the day but unable to sleep of a night! fun times :laugh2:

Me too!! I'm due September 7th. I have sore bbs, cramps and mild nausea so far, oh and I'm very emotional :lol:

I would like to join you ladies. I'm due approx. Sept 5 2010. I'm really excited yet cautious. The only symptoms I am having are sore bb, headaches, and my tummy feels strange but not in a bad way. I started my prenatal vitamins yesterday and so far so good. I thought they were going to make me poop.

me, me, me... due approx 5th sept.. :)

Welcome! I will add you!
Hi im due the 5th approx!

im on my 3rd pregnancy and i have never felt as bad as i do with this one! the nausea, the bbs, being totally exhausted in the day but unable to sleep of a night! fun times :laugh2:

Welcome! I am on my 9th pregnancy and I have lost the last 3 of them but I can tell you from experience that every pregnancy is different in some way shape or form!

Me too!! I'm due September 7th. I have sore bbs, cramps and mild nausea so far, oh and I'm very emotional :lol:

I would like to join you ladies. I'm due approx. Sept 5 2010. I'm really excited yet cautious. The only symptoms I am having are sore bb, headaches, and my tummy feels strange but not in a bad way. I started my prenatal vitamins yesterday and so far so good. I thought they were going to make me poop.

Welcome! We all understand the caution part and you are not alone~ :)

Hi!

I think I'm due around the 2nd. As for symptoms, sore boobs, nausea and cramps mostly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->