September Sweet Peas- Join Here

I haven't gone to the doctors yet, (I just found out about our miracle yesterday) but I used an online calculator and it said September 6th! :D

CONGRATS!!! Glad to hear it came out good for you. September 6th is my birthday, it's a good day!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

hey can i join my due date is 9/9/2011 at least by my calcuations havent gotten a proper due date from my doctor yet

Hey all hope you don't mind me joining am due on September 12th. Sooo exciting, looking forward to chatting with my fellow bump buddies :)

Welcome to all the new ladies.... Happy New Year!!!

I have added everyone ( I think )

If I missed anyone please let me know...

I am starting to get headaches :( I hate that part of pregnancy but I will accept it gladly as long as this baby is healthy!

Hi All

Can I join I think I'm due on 2nd but havent had it confirmed yet.

I should be due beginning of September but just got a + yesterday. will update you as soon as i find out.

Im wondering if anyone, around 5 weeks has ewcm in abundance? I've looked at some forums and thought this was normal, now i'm not sure. Am cramping quite a bit too, so not sure if i'm mc-ing.

Hello
Please can i join
got a BFP this morning!
Due 13 september (my birthday!!!!)

Hi can I please join. Think I'm due 2nd September but I could be slightly out as cycles have been all over the place since coming off bcp in September.

I have been having bad cramps and waking up at 4/5am every morning with them but think this might just be trapped wind :blush: also headaches and nausea and sore nipples and very very bloated!

Congratulations to you all and Happy New Year x

Congratulations everyone and a Happy New Year!!

gosh look at all these bubbas due in September! I'm due 1st Sept according to babycentre date checker and very excited! this is my second so i'm quite chilled about the whole thing at the moment, although i'm having trouble sleeping as I try and figure out how I'm going to manage with a new baby plus my 1 year old (who will be 18 months by then!) Good to see you all and looking forward to the journey with you.

I'm due 7th September. Assuming everything goes well... *fingers crossed*!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a good time.

I have had to get up in the middle of the night to pee for the past two nights in a row now. Let the fun begin. :haha:

Hi everyone! Can you add me please. According to the internet bubs is due 5th September :happydance:

Not had very many symptoms yet apart from bloating. Still feeling af style cramps and sore boobs. Am actually looking forward to the sickness and tiredness just so I know everythings ok!!

Hey

I think ours is due on the 4th September ;-)

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

xxx

hi ladies,

Can I join in, my EDD is 8th September.

so far dont feel PG just awfully bloated, and water rentention, and i cant fit into some of my clothes its that bad :nope:

keep getting the occasional room spin feeling other than that just keep looking at my tests to see i wasnt seeing things!! :haha:

hows everyone doing today?

im feeling dreadful today!! stayed in bed till 4, no energy what so ever! have got food now (takeaway as i couldnt be bothered to cook) and have had a little bit and thats now me done..

so so tired.

hows everyone doing today?

im feeling dreadful today!! stayed in bed till 4, no energy what so ever! have got food now (takeaway as i couldnt be bothered to cook) and have had a little bit and thats now me done..

so so tired.

I'm the same. Literally spent all day in bed with the laptop. Had a shower a couple of hours ago then got straight back into bed, still here now with towel around me and damp hair not even brushed!

Just can't be bothered to do anything but too restless to just try and nap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->