• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Sweet Peas- Join Here

aw,love all the baby piccies, i'm still waiting, going in hospital to be monitired tomorrow so hopefullt they will start me off very soon- i've had 3 failed sweeps :cry: x x

Sending those of you still waiting lots of labour :dust: xx

Sorry I haven't updated as it's been busy since LO arrived. She was born on the 17th, 13 days overdue. I got to 10 cm and pushed for an hour when they decided that a c-section would be better. Sophie Grace was born at 9.22am, weighing 7 lb 6oz and measuring 53 cm. She is just perfect and although the birth was rather traumatic for me, she is so worth it and DH and I have totally fallen in love with her.

Congrats to everyone on the new arrivals, I had a failed sweep today so am moping! Definitely going to have an October baby :haha:

See my consultant on Fri to book an induction date for next week though, can't wait to finally meet my little man!

It can take a couple of days to work, dont be too disheartened just yet :hugs: xx

AWWW.. sorry that so many of you are waiting for your overdue bubs to arrive! Sending you lots of labour :dust:
Been so busy with little Matty and his Uncle from Canada has come to visit. So loving being a mommy... even when we are up in the middle of the night...:haha:

Just an update posted a couple of times on this thread but I'm more of a lurker. :blush: As I never know what to post....anyway my yellow bump was due on the 7th september but kept us waiting til the 21st when I gave birth to my little boy Benjamin Francis. I have enjoyed reading all the september threads and watching everyones progress with their pregnancy. I would like to congratulate those who have had their babies and good luck to anyone due to give birth. I can't believe how fast the past 9 months have gone! :thumbup:

Only 2 days left before our September babies become October babies! Who is still left?

I am left my due date is today so time is running out if he wants to be a september baby come on little man! X

I had my little girl Alba May on 2nd October at 00:30 weighing 2.85kilos. She's perfect in every way and I'm so in love

My DS2, Willem, was born on his due date, September the 27th at 11.04am, back to back, weighing 8lb5oz. He was born 'en caul', is absolutely perfect, and his big brother loves him! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->