• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September Sweet Peas- Join Here

September 10th!

I am trying to just be happy and not worry...wish me luck with that :winkwink:

Please could you add me? Hello everyone! Congrats to you all!

I am due on the 4th sept with my 3rd baby! Though it feels like the first as my youngest is 11! It has been a long time! Everything about bring pregnant seems to of changed lol!

I look forward to sharing the next 8 months with you all :)

Hi ! Can you add me ! according to FF I am due on the 3rd of sept! , Midwife dating me as the 31st of August tho ! Hope its still ok to join you guys! x

Welcom Gem1985x, WinterSun, bigmomma74, and Josy0710 you have all been added and Cocoepolen I have put you down for the 2nd!

Hello there :) I think I'm due 8th September, congratulations everyone! X

Hi everyone.
I'm due 5th September.
Very nervous, my symptoms are tiredness, backache, cramps, bloating and sore boobs!
Hope everyone is doing well!

Heather x

Can I join? I'm due with #2 on Sept 6th!. :)

Hi all can i join too please? Just worked out my due date to be around 3rd September but not 100% as my cycles have been all over the place with having PCOS. Not had too mnay symptoms thankfully so far, bit of nauseau and cramping. Oh and usual tiredness, this is my second baby! xx

Congrats all :)

I'm also due on the 3rd of September with my first pregnancy!
Excited and scared all at the same time!
Hoping we all have a happy and healthy journey together.

XxX

I'm due Sept 6th and try my best to keep the outlook that whatever is meant to be will be. Not to say that i don't have my moments though ;) I've been having symptoms for a long time (within the first week) although the bb's have definitely been a bit more sore lately. I'm excited to join this group. Congrats to all and Happy New Year!!!

Lesli

I haven't gone to the doctors yet, (I just found out about our miracle yesterday) but I used an online calculator and it said September 6th! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->