September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by Bug222, Dec 21, 2014.

1. confuzion

confuzion Mommy to Zinny at last!

Want to share BFP pics ladies?

Went out and bought a box of FRERs just now and of course tested :haha:. 9, 11, and 13 DPO. I THINK this is ok. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as dark as the control. I feel like whenever I test even if the lines are darker they're never good enough. So I keep testing :dohh:.

Attached Files:

2. Bug222

Bug222 Mum to Iain and Brodie

They look great confuzion!

I haven't tested again since I ran out of FRERs. So Confuzion you have already seen these. 10,11,12 and 14 dpo the sad looking ic is 14dpo

Attached Files:

3. confuzion

i think we're both doing well for this stage of pregnancy! Will you be going for serial betas?

4. Bug222

I'm not sure. I don't see my gap till wed- then I will be referred to the local maternity clinic and will need to then make an appt with them. So it really depends if my gp wants to do them. I'm undecided if I even want to or not. If I do I will prob stress about them, if I don't I will stress anyway. I did them last time and the doubled perfectly, but it didn't make a difference in the end.

5. cutieq

cutieq Well-Known Member

I was looking a September thread and see a lot of my favorite ladies here. Hooray!!!

Cautiously optimistic. EDD is a day after my birthday!

6. Mrsgoodhart

Mrsgoodhart Well-Known Member

Confuzion- I did call my doctor....it turned out the office closed for the holiday until Monday but I went ahead and had him paged. He's such a great guy, reassured me it's what he's here for and gladly wrote for progesterone and hcg with plans for another hcg Sunday to check for doubling.
    I finally had the courage to take an FRER today....I'd been using dollar tree tests which I was getting positives on, but NEVER got a positive on either brand of IC I have. I was terrified the FRER would be negative too, but it wasn't!
    I also accidentally took a 6 hour nap at 4pm, now it's midnight and I'm happily back under the covers. Nothing the reassurance of intense fatigue, huh?? ;)

Attached Files:

7. babyfeva

babyfeva Well-Known Member

Nice picture of your tests girls!! I will try and post mine tomorrow. I have to upload them still. I took 4 FRERs and several IC's, lol. I'm really hoping for our rainbows ladies.

Cutie-welcome and congrats!!

8. Bug222

Glad you were able to get your blood work sorted out mrsgoodhart. Beautiful lines!

Yay welcome Cutie!!!

Looking forward to seeing your tests babyfeva- as a complete aside, every time I type your name with my iPad I have to go back and correct the autocorrection from baby feta.... Makes me laugh every time :)

9. babyfeva

babyfeva Well-Known Member

LOL, you're making me hungry! I accidentally had a little Feta today with a greek salad.

10. confuzion

Bug - understood about the betas. Definitely not out of the woods even if they double properly. And they can cause some serious stress. That said, think I will be torturing myself with them anyway :haha:.

mrsgoodheart - definitly a pretty BFP you got there :happydance:

babyfeva - yay I love looking at BFPs :D

cutie - HIIIIIIIIII

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70pbsYscK1r6roa0o1_500.gif

11. Mrsgoodhart

Peed on some more sticks today! Liking the way this FRER is looking, I can't swear to it but I don't think it ever got this dark with my angel baby- will have to go home and look because I (weird, I know...) have those tests still.

Attached Files:

12. confuzion

Beautiful line! Your progression from yesterday to day is HUGE! Maybe rainbow twinsies in there?

13. Mrsgoodhart

Oh that would be an oh shit for sure, but I'd take it!

14. confuzion

Haha, me too! I used to be so scared of conceiving twins, but at this point, I'll take quads! Just give me some babies!

15. Mrsgoodhart

Yesssss! I used to be all "I don't want to find out what it is, and I want a natural labor and this and that" and now I'm like "ehhhh who cares, I just want the baby at the end!"

16. cutieq

cutieq Well-Known Member

Same here! I used to always say I didn't want to be pregnant during the summer or didn't want twins. Just like you said, Im more than happy with whatever life brings me. Your lines look amazing! I'm itching to see what mine would look like now, but I shall wait. I'm equally terrified to see it.

I tried to think of a catchy September name for us but my brain could only think of hurricanes :rofl:

17. Mrsgoodhart

All I could think was September sapphires since that is (one of) the birthstones.

18. cutieq

cutieq Well-Known Member

Yea. I'm a September baby so this should easy for me. Seeing rainbows makes me happy every time though!

19. cutieq

cutieq Well-Known Member

My latest lines :happydance::happydance:

Attached Files:

20. Mrsgoodhart

Lovely lines, cutieq!