September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Want to share BFP pics ladies?

Went out and bought a box of FRERs just now and of course tested :haha:. 9, 11, and 13 DPO. I THINK this is ok. I was a little disappointed that it wasn't as dark as the control. I feel like whenever I test even if the lines are darker they're never good enough. So I keep testing :dohh:.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 21
They look great confuzion!

I haven't tested again since I ran out of FRERs. So Confuzion you have already seen these. 10,11,12 and 14 dpo the sad looking ic is 14dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 27
i think we're both doing well for this stage of pregnancy! Will you be going for serial betas?

I'm not sure. I don't see my gap till wed- then I will be referred to the local maternity clinic and will need to then make an appt with them. So it really depends if my gp wants to do them. I'm undecided if I even want to or not. If I do I will prob stress about them, if I don't I will stress anyway. I did them last time and the doubled perfectly, but it didn't make a difference in the end.

I was looking a September thread and see a lot of my favorite ladies here. Hooray!!!

Cautiously optimistic. EDD is a day after my birthday!

Confuzion- I did call my doctor....it turned out the office closed for the holiday until Monday but I went ahead and had him paged. He's such a great guy, reassured me it's what he's here for and gladly wrote for progesterone and hcg with plans for another hcg Sunday to check for doubling.
I finally had the courage to take an FRER today....I'd been using dollar tree tests which I was getting positives on, but NEVER got a positive on either brand of IC I have. I was terrified the FRER would be negative too, but it wasn't!
I also accidentally took a 6 hour nap at 4pm, now it's midnight and I'm happily back under the covers. Nothing the reassurance of intense fatigue, huh?? ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 17
Nice picture of your tests girls!! I will try and post mine tomorrow. I have to upload them still. I took 4 FRERs and several IC's, lol. I'm really hoping for our rainbows ladies.

Cutie-welcome and congrats!!

Glad you were able to get your blood work sorted out mrsgoodhart. Beautiful lines!

Yay welcome Cutie!!!

Looking forward to seeing your tests babyfeva- as a complete aside, every time I type your name with my iPad I have to go back and correct the autocorrection from baby feta.... Makes me laugh every time :)

Glad you were able to get your blood work sorted out mrsgoodhart. Beautiful lines!

Yay welcome Cutie!!!

Looking forward to seeing your tests babyfeva- as a complete aside, every time I type your name with my iPad I have to go back and correct the autocorrection from baby feta.... Makes me laugh every time :)

LOL, you're making me hungry! I accidentally had a little Feta today with a greek salad.

Bug - understood about the betas. Definitely not out of the woods even if they double properly. And they can cause some serious stress. That said, think I will be torturing myself with them anyway :haha:.

mrsgoodheart - definitly a pretty BFP you got there :happydance:

babyfeva - yay I love looking at BFPs :D

cutie - HIIIIIIIIII

https://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70pbsYscK1r6roa0o1_500.gif

Peed on some more sticks today! Liking the way this FRER is looking, I can't swear to it but I don't think it ever got this dark with my angel baby- will have to go home and look because I (weird, I know...) have those tests still.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 15
Beautiful line! Your progression from yesterday to day is HUGE! Maybe rainbow twinsies in there?

Haha, me too! I used to be so scared of conceiving twins, but at this point, I'll take quads! Just give me some babies!

Yesssss! I used to be all "I don't want to find out what it is, and I want a natural labor and this and that" and now I'm like "ehhhh who cares, I just want the baby at the end!"

Same here! I used to always say I didn't want to be pregnant during the summer or didn't want twins. Just like you said, Im more than happy with whatever life brings me. Your lines look amazing! I'm itching to see what mine would look like now, but I shall wait. I'm equally terrified to see it.

I tried to think of a catchy September name for us but my brain could only think of hurricanes :rofl:

All I could think was September sapphires since that is (one of) the birthstones.

Yea. I'm a September baby so this should easy for me. Seeing rainbows makes me happy every time though!

My latest lines :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel