September Sweet Peas (Our 2015 Rainbows)

Hello ladies! Cutie told me about this thread and I wanted to join you guys. I'm currently 13dpo and found out at 9dpo that I was pregnant. It was a faint line, but there. I've had 2 early miscarriages. One at 5 1/2 weeks and one at 6 weeks. My husband and I do not have any children, so we're praying that 3rd time is a charm and this is our rainbow. I'm absolutely terrified though. I'm currently 3 weeks 5 days along and due approx. September 7th. I'm a September baby like Cutie, so this would be the best birthday present ever!! I have Factor V Leiden which is a blood clotting disorder that I normally don't have to take anything for, but this time around I'm taking one 81mg baby aspirin a day along with vitamin c, vitamin d3, omega 3's and a prescribed prenatal with more folic acid in it. With my first 2 pregnancies I just took an over the counter prenatal. Because I have the Factor V Leiden they tested me for any other blood clotting disorders and all the tests were normal but one called anticardiolipin antibodies was just slightly abnormal, but the blood doctor said those levels could increase when I get pregnant. So she told me when I did get pregnant again that she wanted to check those levels again and if they have increased, she will put me on Lovenox injections to help thin my blood. So yesterday I went in and had my blood drawn to have it checked and I go back in on Wednesday the 31st to see what the results are. The thought of having to give myself shots every day scares me, but I'll do whatever it takes to have a baby. I've had some other testing done as well after I bugged my doctor to do it. Here are my results...

Thyroid-normal
FSH-normal
Estradiol-normal
Progesterone-normal (checked on CD21 of a non pregnant cycle)
AMH (egg reserve)-normal

So with all that said I'm hoping between my 2 blood clotting things that is the problem and the baby aspirin and/or the Lovenox will do the trick. I've been scared that maybe I need progesterone supplements even if it's normal, but my doctor said she doesn't think it's necessary because my body is producing it naturally and she didn't want to supplement me if I didn't need it. I have to trust her opinion though and put it in God's hands. I have to call on Monday to get blood draws set up to check my HCG levels and I'm going to have them monitor my progesterone levels as well, just for peace of mind. I can't get in to see her until January 26th, which puts me right at 8 weeks. I'm going to see if she can't squeeze me in a bit sooner considering I've never made it that far before. But we'll see. It won't change anything I'm sure. I'm just scared. :cry: So that's my long story. Praying we all will be blessed finally with our rainbows.

Welcome and congrats Mrs. Reineke! I know you from another thread. Like I mentioned before it's great that your doctor is being proactive. I'm sure this is your rainbow baby!

Welcome mrs Reineke!!!

Great lines cutie!

Ok, I'm going to attempt and post a picture of my tests. If it doesn't work, I'll re-try. The IC's are I believe 9, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15dpo's.

Attachments

• BFP Dec 2014.jpg
    BFP Dec 2014.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 24
Hehe saw it in your journal cutie, loving it! Are these the darkest lines you've ever gotten? So far so good. And we can keep breathing!

MrsR - :wave:, I know your from the RPL thread. I love that I know so many of you ladies. It's so nice to go through it with you <3.

cutie - I think threads on the PAL board are always (month) rainbows. But in the pregnancy discussion/group section they always have a catchy name. For this last September I believe they were September Stars (I was never a fan of that :haha:). I don't think anyone has started the September 2015 group yet. I think September Mushrooms would be cute (September is mushroom month!) lol. Or september cupcakes or something.

I wouldn't join one of those groups until second tri though I think. I've had too leave too many of them!

wow babyfeva your tests are SO DARK for those DPOs :happydance:

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I like this thread just fine! I don't want to get ahead of myself lol.

These are definitely the darkest lines I've ever gotten which excites me!

Your tests are great babyfeva!

We can make a cute name for this group..... I was just very un-creative when I made the group! :haha:

Bug, I like it! I never knew where those other groups came from. A rainbow is all i want lol.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/

This is where the birth month groups are usually formed. If you want to peruse through them. I'm actually looking forward to someone starting the September month. I like to lurk and I'm curious what the name will be :haha:.

Awesome. I'm a lurker. Not sure when I will feel comfortable enough to join an actual pregnancy thread. I joined Junebugs with my last loss and it's hard now seeing those pop up.

Yeah I've joined a group every.single.time. I was even the 'keeper' for June 2014 thread. Never doing that again :haha:.

This time, I will be waiting for sure. This thread is plenty for me. Besides those groups get so big it's hard to keep up with them.

I do like having a small group here of people who turkey understand what we are all going through!

Ok that should have said truly... Had too much turkey the last few days lol

Thank you ladies. I agree, my first pregnancy I joined the pregnancy 1st trimester thread and even started one. Bad idea because I had to leave at 5 1/2 weeks. :cry: My second one I didn't join and I'm not going to this time either until I get to the 2nd trimester as well. We do need a group name. Hmmm...what about September Seeds, September Smiles, September Sunshine. I'm brain dead, that's all I can think of right now. LOL!!

Haha bug at turkey!

September is a hard month to think of names for. Not much goes on that month :haha:.

If we all decide on a name I would make a cute little button to link the group with ;)

ETA: How about September Buttons? :haha:, orrr peanuts. I like sunshines ^^

I will obsess over this type thing. Get ready ladies, you're having a Virgo and it's what we do lol.

Forget-me-not is a birth flower of September. It symbolizes true love and memories. Amazing symbolism and brings tears to my eyes but also might be too morbid.

oh I love it Cutie- not morbid at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->