*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

LOL yeah i eat all the stuff they tell you not to...4th pregnancy, i dont really care anymore. with the first i was so worried about breaking the rules but anymore, its like eh whats the chance of that really happening.

Never had this comment :haha:

hey maybebaby3, just wondering how things with your DH are? I remember you said he wasn't thrilled about the BFP... have things improved?

hi kaili - thanks for remembering and asking. he has since come around and even started thinking about baby names. he's not thrilled per se but he's accepted it and that's what counts i guess. i'm hoping all will be OK!

good, was worried he wouldn't come around after how irked you said he was, glad to know things have gotten better :)

Thank you :) :flower: :hugs:

Ok I know you're not supposed to do this, but I wanted poached eggs with runny yolks this morning :blush: I probably won't make it a habit though.

You are braver than me! I don't even dare have a little mayonnaise just incase of samenila (not sure how its spelt)

Mayo is ok if it is a bottled one, just not home made as its made with raw eggs!

I'm not as worried about my diet either. I generally do stay away from lunch meat, but I'm not a big lunch meat water anyways so it's more just that. So food in my diet doesn't make me the slightest bit nervous, I just don't eat as much tuna.

Right now I'm dealing with some extreme nausea, so food is the last thing on my mind. I ate some spaghetti my DH so graciously made because I thought I might just be hungry.... Now I'm burping up some nasty things. I'm surprised I haven't thrown up yet... Wasn't expecting to get it full blown until at the earliest next week so we'll see.

Well my nausea finally subsided a bit. I think I'm going to take advantage and get a shower in quick. Tho I'm still extremely exhausted...

Iv been living off jacket spuds lol managed to eat my tea tonight which is a first since xmas!! Feeling nauseous now tho :(

So sorry Stucki :hugs: retest with an FRER, my cheapo tests didn't get dark until quite a few weeks in. Fingers crossed :dust:

I guess you should take my name down. My 1$ tree test was so close to negative this morning that I can't imagine that this pregnancy is even remotely viable.

Nice chatting with you ladies.

H&H 9 months.

I'm so sorry to hear this :( Maybe it was just a faulty test?

It would have been 6 faulty tests and 3 different brands...I don't think they were all faulty.

I guess you should take my name down. My 1$ tree test was so close to negative this morning that I can't imagine that this pregnancy is even remotely viable.

Nice chatting with you ladies.

H&H 9 months.

I didn't get a postive on dollar tree test until almost 5 and half weeks I would deff retest with another test and go from there and if yor still unsure then ou could always get some blood work done.. Don't give up yet!

Hi can you add me please :flower:
EDD 19/9 based on last aunt flo, but I think it'll be more like the 30/9. Guess I'll have to wait til the first scan to find out :)
Congrats to you all :)

awe went out shopping today with my husband, hes being so sweet carrying everything, then pointed out how far he went to go get me meds when I was sick and I started crying in the car all "omg you are the perfect husband"

SOoooo embarassing

I'm going to miss him hes going to be gone for 2 weeks and some monday :(

Jacket potato?

Jacket potato = baked potato

I learned a new word today!

I did too! :thumbup:

Hi can you add me please :flower:
EDD 19/9 based on last aunt flo, but I think it'll be more like the 30/9. Guess I'll have to wait til the first scan to find out :)
Congrats to you all :)
Congrats to you too! :D Welcome!

awe went out shopping today with my husband, hes being so sweet carrying everything, then pointed out how far he went to go get me meds when I was sick and I started crying in the car all "omg you are the perfect husband"

SOoooo embarassing

I'm going to miss him hes going to be gone for 2 weeks and some monday :(
Haha, I don't think mine has fully come to terms with the reality that I'm really pregnant yet. He's very happy, it's just it's still in the surreal stage for him yet. I think he'll get way more excited once he sees the ultrasound and possibly hears the heartbeat.
Tho today he was extremely helpful. He cooked lunch for us while I was bed trying to sleep away my nasty nausea... :) it was a small gesture, but I'll take it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->