*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Anyone else notice that Mommytochloe has been away a long time? I hope everything is all right!

Congrats on all the beautiful scans ladies!!

Yes, I've noticed that too...I hope everything is alright!

Right yes ladies i am fine, thank you for the concern, I started back at uni last week, and 6 am wake ups and going to bed at midnight while pregnant just meant i have been exhused. I am now going to look though to posts i may not reply to everyone but still here :thumbup:

maybebaby3 glad dh has come round a lot :D
stuckinoki big hugs :hugs:
ozzi :wave: welcome
Scholesy so sorry hunni :hugs:
ckylesworld lovely scan :D
CazM 2011 glad all is ok with scan i will change your date :D
CocoLovex3 :wave: welcome to the group
Loukachu glad all was ok after your scare, and hope you feel better soon x
YoungNImum :wave: welcome you are going to have your hands full by the looks of things
under25ttc glad ultrasound went well
Jesmia lovely scan :D
babydevil1989 glad all was well at your scan :D
kaili glad your scan went well :D

As for me. I rang the hospital to see if it had a scan date, as hadnt yet got a letter, and need childcare for dd on day of scan. and person who is having her needs 2weeks at a real minium but really more. So anyway a week after i saw my midwife and they hadnt even received my referal. I was annoyed as it means they probably wont get it until start of next week, so i wont know date of scan until late next week, meaning that we may have to put the scan back to allow for person looking after dd to get time off work. I am tempted to ring up again today but not to postive. And the problem with pushing scan back, is i have presentations in uni the week i am 13 weeks so cant miss any days, so may not be able to fit it in that week :dohh:

I am also worrying a lot, i am coming up for the time i started bleeding with the baby we lost (even though babies heart stopped beating a lot before at around 7 weeks) and my symptoms are really low at the moment so yes i am panicking and just want to get to my 12 week scan and see a baby with a heart beat.

And thank you for your concern. Ladies who have 12 week scans coming up, i can see this page getting crazy. So if anyone needs their date changing if it gets changed at 12 week scan, i don't know if they want to pm me so i dont miss the change :thumbup:

My legs have these small, itchy, red bumps on them. It's most noticeable on my thighs but its also on the backs of my knees and upper calves. I wonder if I'm allergic to something with my dress pants or possibly something else?? I'm 8 weeks today. I'm going to call my OB but does anyone have any thoughts?

Well i just risked ringing up again, even though i knew i could sound desperate, and the receptionist remembered me from the other day, and as soon as she saw my name did my scan. However it was booked for 26th which we cant do so now 27th. But that means i am going to be like 13 and half weeks based on LMP date. I was expecting it to be a whole week before that :cry:

My legs have these small, itchy, red bumps on them. It's most noticeable on my thighs but its also on the backs of my knees and upper calves. I wonder if I'm allergic to something with my dress pants or possibly something else?? I'm 8 weeks today. I'm going to call my OB but does anyone have any thoughts?

kiss, ive had this on my back, sides, pelvic region, and breasts and neck since about a week ago. i fasted a whole day (i know, prob not safe), but all i ate was saltine crackers to try to determine if they got better, and they continued to get worse. and the next days i washed with only water and walked around naked (on my day off of course) to rule out detergent and soap... wasn't anything i'm eating or using. my doc at my appointment yesterday said that some women have allergies to the hormones during the first trimester and that there isn't much you can do about it... for me, i mentally prepared myself and quit scratching it, and i get a bump here and there now, but as long as i dont scratch it, they've gone almost completely away. you may have to put socks on your hands though when you sleep (seems silly but it worked for me, i put thick fuzzy socks on my hands) so you don't scratch subconsciously. sounds cliche but if you don't scratch, they will get better (unless you ARE actually allergic to your detergent or to the fabric in your pants... try switching fabrics) wait, aren't you the one who just said you just bought maternity pants? did you wash them before use? maybe that was the cause, sometimes those stores have weird junk in their clothes

I am also worrying a lot, i am coming up for the time i started bleeding with the baby we lost (even though babies heart stopped beating a lot before at around 7 weeks) and my symptoms are really low at the moment so yes i am panicking and just want to get to my 12 week scan and see a baby with a heart beat.
mummy, i had really sore boobs from 3-5 weeks, then NOTHING and i mean nothing at all. no morning sickness, no sore boobs, no food aversions or cravings... only thing i had was maybe a mild cramp here and there, and i started to get really tired a few days ago, which it sounds like you are tired too, but you're chalking it up to uni and business (but didn't seem to add 'growing a baby' to the list) =P anyway, just get to your scan, take your DD with you if you have to so you can get peace of mind. i was absolutely neurotic panicking for the past 2 weeks until my appointment yesterday, and it REALLY helps reduce the stress, cuz after all that worrying, everything turned out fine!

kiss, ive had this on my back, sides, pelvic region, and breasts and neck since about a week ago. i fasted a whole day (i know, prob not safe), but all i ate was saltine crackers to try to determine if they got better, and they continued to get worse. and the next days i washed with only water and walked around naked (on my day off of course) to rule out detergent and soap... wasn't anything i'm eating or using. my doc at my appointment yesterday said that some women have allergies to the hormones during the first trimester and that there isn't much you can do about it... for me, i mentally prepared myself and quit scratching it, and i get a bump here and there now, but as long as i dont scratch it, they've gone almost completely away. you may have to put socks on your hands though when you sleep (seems silly but it worked for me, i put thick fuzzy socks on my hands) so you don't scratch subconsciously. sounds cliche but if you don't scratch, they will get better (unless you ARE actually allergic to your detergent or to the fabric in your pants... try switching fabrics) wait, aren't you the one who just said you just bought maternity pants? did you wash them before use? maybe that was the cause, sometimes those stores have weird junk in their clothes

The more I think about it, the more convinced that it is my pants. I wake up in the morning with little or no bumps, go to work, in the afternoon at work my thighs start to itch, I go home, take my pants off, and the bumps are back. It's really more of a rash. I put pajama pants on (100% cotton) and by the next morning, they are minimal or gone. The bumps are also on the parts of my legs that are in more contact with my pants (whole thigh, back of knees, back of upper calves) but not on the spots where my pants are more loose (bottom of calves, ankles, feet, where my underwear is). I've wore three different work pants with different fabrics and have gotten the same result each time! Today, I'm wearing pajama pants under a more loose pair of work pants so we'll see how this goes. I can't NOT wear pants other than pajama pants for the next 8 months though!! Haha. Hopefully this is just a phase... Oh, and I wasn't the one the got the maternity pants recently but my sister is sending me a box full soon!

Urrrh just one of them days for me today, seeing as i now know i am still in for 26more days waiting i decided to get my doppler out for a play and it's broken :cry: so now i am just going to be in no mans land for 26 days as i really dont want to buy one before scan was only using other one because i had it already

I have 2 mini dachshunds, one which hates to sleep near a human (she usually likes to be in the same room, but she wants her own bed and her own pillow and acts annoyed if someone touches her)... for the past 3-4 weeks, she wont leave me alone and wants to sleep literally ON me. I put her on her usual pillow that she has claimed, but she wont sleep on it unless I drag it into the curve of my body and she will lean on me and go to sleep.

Can dogs sense a pregnancy hormone or something? Because ive had her for going on 3 years and this is definitely new behavior

I've actually heard this can happen! I have a 9 month old puppy and every morning my husband brings him to bed with me as he leaves for work. After I conceived and before I found out i was pregnant he started snuggling and curling up to my belly whereas before he would just kind of lounge in his own space on the bed. He still does it!

heres my 8 week 1 day scan from a few days ago, forgot to post it, so happy! :)

Attachments

• mybaby.jpg
    mybaby.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 10
Animals have a 6th sense!

Mummytochloe sorry you have to wait so long. I haven't seen mw yet, let alone got scan date. That's why I paid for a private scan. I hate the no mans land that is 1st tri!

It is no mans land!

My scan is in 3 hours, so nervous :'( I have never had a good scan experience, so my tummy is totally in knots right now. Erg.

Help! The metallic taste in my mouth is making me so sick. I haven't had this symptom until now, any advice?!?

maybebaby3 i wanted an early scan but we can't justify the £65+ for one when i have one i just short of a month
tekkitten hope all is ok x

Urrrh just one of them days for me today, seeing as i now know i am still in for 26more days waiting i decided to get my doppler out for a play and it's broken :cry: so now i am just going to be in no mans land for 26 days as i really dont want to buy one before scan was only using other one because i had it already

MTC, that's too bad about the doppler! I have one and it's been a lifesaver - every few days I use it just for a few seconds to listen to the beautiful heartbeat.

Gwenylovey yes that's exactly what i wanted to do, but i don't dare buy one just in case :dohh:

hi ladies, had my 'reasurance scan today' one baby measuring as it should, picture is just a blury blob but was worth it to hear the hb- 156:happydance:
feels real now, and suddenly im feeling really overwhelmed about becoming a mum again!

how is every one doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->