*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hiya ladies!!

Just to let you know we had our scan the other day and all went well :thumbup:

We have been bumped ahead though and my EDD is now the 30th August so looks like I will need to switch groups! :haha: (You might want to remove me from the list!)

H&H pregnancies to all!

Attachments

• baby2 11+4.jpg
    baby2 11+4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 9
Hiya ladies!!

We have been bumped ahead though and my EDD is now the 30th August so looks like I will need to switch groups! :haha: (You might want to remove me from the list!)

H&H pregnancies to all!

I think you should stay here!

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

More "spotting" this morning. It's actually more than a little spotting and it's enough that I am freaked out. Waiting for the MW to call me back. No cramping or pain so I don't want to go to the ER where nasty germs live.

Still waiting for the call back.

Hope all is ok xx

Hi ladies sorry not been on here in a while been very busy hope you're all okay? I still can't fine baby's heartbeat on my
Doppler :( it makes me so sad. I've got my 12 wk scan on Monday so please all keep your fingers crossed for me!! I will be 12 weeks exactly so they should be able to see everything, right? Argh I'm just sick with worry that something is wrong because I've not put any weight on, no morning sickness and then can't find HB. Also are we allowed deep fried brie?! I've read we can so I had some but now MW said no!! Oops!! Xx

Good luck! And remember finding the heartbeat at this point is really hit or miss, so not finding it is nothing to worry about! As for the brie, I think it's fine if it's cooked, and my OB said I could eat any cheese that's pasturized.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

More "spotting" this morning. It's actually more than a little spotting and it's enough that I am freaked out. Waiting for the MW to call me back. No cramping or pain so I don't want to go to the ER where nasty germs live.

Hope all good, keep us posted!

Hiya ladies!!

H&H pregnancies to all!

I don't think you should leave! I'm due September 1st, and my OB said that my due date was either August 31st or the 1st. I wouldn't leave this group if I had been bumped back one day. I think you should stick around :)

i feel crappy all the time i cant stand the smell of red meat

urgh me either. OH has a really horrid habit at the moment of leaving red meat in the sink to defrost and because our whole downstairs is open living, the smell is everywhere and I can not stand it. I can't stand the smell of it raw, cooking or cooked.

Hi ladies sorry not been on here in a while been very busy hope you're all okay? I still can't fine baby's heartbeat on my
Doppler :( it makes me so sad. I've got my 12 wk scan on Monday so please all keep your fingers crossed for me!! I will be 12 weeks exactly so they should be able to see everything, right? Argh I'm just sick with worry that something is wrong because I've not put any weight on, no morning sickness and then can't find HB. Also are we allowed deep fried brie?! I've read we can so I had some but now MW said no!! Oops!! Xx

If the brie is made out of pasteurized milk it's totally fine! If it's the type you buy from the deli section and it's wrapped in saran wrap then it's probably not (most of those don't have an ingredient list). The boxed ones are fine! If you're making it at home check the ingredient list and you can always ask if you're at a restaurant. I asked about caesar dressing at the last restaurant we went to if they used raw egg in their dressing and they did so I had something else.

--------------------

I'm having a huge craving for Edamame today! Having a big bowl of it right now in the shells :)

So, I had my scan today. It put me further at 11.4 but we are sticking with my due date.

Question...have any of y'all heard of the nub theory? If so what do y'all think about my little ones nub?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Arg. My MW office still hasn't called me back. I called at 8:30 this morning and again at 1:00. I left a message both times.

I KNOW I need to be seen. Even if this is just one nasty yeast infection gone wrong if my vagina is so completely raw that it's bleeding all day IT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED.

I asked repeatedly to be seen in clinic today to avoid a costly visit to the ER over what was likely a yeast infection. They will get one super nasty email from me if they close and have not worked me in. I know they have appointments open. I work for the same medical system. I can freaking SEE their schedule.

i feel crappy all the time i cant stand the smell of red meat

urgh me either. OH has a really horrid habit at the moment of leaving red meat in the sink to defrost and because our whole downstairs is open living, the smell is everywhere and I can not stand it. I can't stand the smell of it raw, cooking or cooked.

And I'm totally the opposite. I want beef like every day. If our BBQ wasn't out of propane and the fitting frozen to the tank, I'd have steak every single day!

So, I had my scan today. It put me further at 11.4 but we are sticking with my due date.

Question...have any of y'all heard of the nub theory? If so what do y'all think about my little ones nub?

I don't understand the nub theory :shrug: I've read about it... but I don't exactly know what nub I'm supposed to be looking at? hah. Cute pic though :D

Man I wish I had a different job:(. We found out today that because I'm self employeed my healthcare will not cover anything. We will be out around $2000 for just our Dr. And between $12,000 to $15,000 for the hospital bill. :( but we were already saving thank God. On a happier note though baby looks great and was jumping around like crazy! Feeling so very blessed! How are you ladies?

nik, i know exactly what you mean. fortunately for me my insurance covers 80% of ALL of my fees, and the maximum i can pay for the hospital bill is 3,200, but i learned a lot from a call to my insurance company and the hospital last week.

the anesthesia (epidural) encompasses like 5,000 dollars worth of fees, so even though it may suck, you can save yourself a LOT LOT LOT of money by doing it the painful natural way (thats what we are doing) if you're not breach and can do it vaginally. my stepmother went natural and she said it was the worst pain she'd ever experienced, but that it was over after an hour and a half and was totally worth it.

also, some (most probably) hospitals charge you like 20-30 bucks for over the counter painkillers like tylenol to help with the pain after you give birth... thats per dose, so make sure you pack with you in your birth bag all sorts of over the counter pills so they can't stab you with those extra unnecessary charges.

Ugh. Have to go in for another US in the morning and then be a work in in the clinic for a full bleeding work up. Gee how awesome. Not.

Man I wish I had a different job:(. We found out today that because I'm self employeed my healthcare will not cover anything. We will be out around $2000 for just our Dr. And between $12,000 to $15,000 for the hospital bill. :( but we were already saving thank God. On a happier note though baby looks great and was jumping around like crazy! Feeling so very blessed! How are you ladies?

nik, i know exactly what you mean. fortunately for me my insurance covers 80% of ALL of my fees, and the maximum i can pay for the hospital bill is 3,200, but i learned a lot from a call to my insurance company and the hospital last week.

the anesthesia (epidural) encompasses like 5,000 dollars worth of fees, so even though it may suck, you can save yourself a LOT LOT LOT of money by doing it the painful natural way (thats what we are doing) if you're not breach and can do it vaginally. my stepmother went natural and she said it was the worst pain she'd ever experienced, but that it was over after an hour and a half and was totally worth it.

also, some (most probably) hospitals charge you like 20-30 bucks for over the counter painkillers like tylenol to help with the pain after you give birth... thats per dose, so make sure you pack with you in your birth bag all sorts of over the counter pills so they can't stab you with those extra unnecessary charges.

I can't imagine not having medical. Our provincial medical plan covers pretty well everything except paramedical stuff (IE: Physio, massage, acupuncture, chiro, prescriptions, private CT and MRI scans). Hospital stays are totally covered. Granted you might have to wait awhile for certain exams and tests, but they're covered. It's not perfect, but you won't go bankrupt in the process.

Please don't worry as I couldn't find the HB, I struggled, it doesn't mean something is wrong :thumbup: Good luck with your scan, hope everything goes well.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Hope everything is ok :flower:

Hiya ladies!!

H&H pregnancies to all!

Lovely scan :flower:

I had another scan today too :thumbup: I am now 10 weeks 4 days so have been pushed back by two days :haha: I had a lovely trainee sonographer today, he was great. We got lots of time looking at our baby, it kept wriggling so he couldn't measure it. He finally managed :haha: it gave us a good laugh. It gave us another a little wave which we caught on the scan photo, amazing!! I am back at the EPU for the last time on the 28th Feb, dating scan on wednesday :happydance:

Attachments

• Moo bean.jpg
    Moo bean.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 7
Perfect Valentine's day present from my little love bug:
Found the heart beat for the first time today :cloud9: 135bpm...So happy to know there's a baby in there! :)

Why does every part of my body except for my brain??? Seriously though, anyone know why my limbs are so prone to falling asleep? I wake up several times a night now and many times an arm/leg/finger/foot is asleep so I have to change positions. Maybe it's related to that increased blood volume? Anyone else having this??

Well, I've had a pretty hectic couple of days! Had to go to A&E by ambulance with my daughter in the early hours of Wednesday morning as the complications of croup meant that she could breathe! Scariest thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to see an A&E resus ever again! Luckily she's fine now but Wednesday was spent completely exhausted on the children's ward of our local hospital after trying to get a few hours sleep on a recliner chair with an ill baby in my arms as she wouldn't sleep in the hospital cot! Spent most of yesterday catching up on sleep and coming down from all the worry and panic!

Really frustrated too as my booking appointment and scan appointment letter hasn't turned up yet! I wouldn't mind too much but I've been waiting almost 3 weeks and I turn 11 weeks on Wednesday so time's running out! I also don't want something ridiculous to happen like I end up missing my appointments because the letter telling me when to go went awol in the post! If I haven't got it before I go out shopping today I'm going to pop into the doctors and double check that the referral got sent off properly and if so hopefully get a number to call! I swear it only took a fortnight to come last time! :growlmad:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->