*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Ugh, went to bed last night at 9pm because I couldn't keep my eyes open and then I laid there for 2 hours trying to fall asleep...so annoying!

I woke up at 10:45 last night, and I thought it was 4:45am. (So I thought I was late for work, usually get up at 4:30). So I get up, take a shower, get dressed and head to work. I get about 10 miles down the road and I finally realize its just 11:40 at night!! So I had to turn around and go back home, get undressed and try to go back to sleep!! (Which was near impossible!) Then get up at the REAL 4:45 and come to work!! I'm pretty sure pregnancy brain has definitely kicked in!! Dragging big time at work today!

Of course, all the while I was thinking, "man, it sure feels like I JUST went to sleep!!" Well, I guess it was because I did just go to sleep. About 30 mins prior!! Haha!

Oh my, I've done something similar, but I never made it out of the house!

Thought I'd post this before I forget :happydance:
It's not a great shot, used my camera phone to take a photo of a shiny laser print of the sonogram.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/Sonogram1_zps76e1f870.jpg

I woke up at 10:45 last night, and I thought it was 4:45am. (So I thought I was late for work, usually get up at 4:30). So I get up, take a shower, get dressed and head to work. I get about 10 miles down the road and I finally realize its just 11:40 at night!! So I had to turn around and go back home, get undressed and try to go back to sleep!! (Which was near impossible!) Then get up at the REAL 4:45 and come to work!! I'm pretty sure pregnancy brain has definitely kicked in!! Dragging big time at work today!

Of course, all the while I was thinking, "man, it sure feels like I JUST went to sleep!!" Well, I guess it was because I did just go to sleep. About 30 mins prior!! Haha!

Haha, oh my!!! Sounds like pregnancy brain for sure. I've been suffering from the same ailment, but not to this degree! This is too funny

It's not a great shot, used my camera phone to take a photo of a shiny laser print of the sonogram.

Lovely baby! I love the scan photos :)

Can you please take me off the list. I am going in for a D & C tomorrow at noon. You are all in my prayers. Have a Healthy pregnancy :hugs:

:cry: :cry: So sorry Wanta

Great pics!

By the way, yesterday and today I have been absolutely exhausted! I don't get it - aren't things supposed to be easing up as you head towards 12 weeks? My nausea is a little better but exhaustion is out of control!

Ugh, went to bed last night at 9pm because I couldn't keep my eyes open and then I laid there for 2 hours trying to fall asleep...so annoying!

Yep. I did the exact same thing. And then was up and down all night. NOT helping with my fatigue!!

By the way, yesterday and today I have been absolutely exhausted! I don't get it - aren't things supposed to be easing up as you head towards 12 weeks? My nausea is a little better but exhaustion is out of control!

Me too. I didn't show up to clinic to recruit for my dissertation. I'm barely dragging in to to work and I'm about to ask to work from home so I can rest about every 30 minutes. I am so sleepy!!

I have a question for the pregnancy experienced. Veggies suddenly taste awful to me. It's actually been going on about 2.5 weeks. I have been scarfing fruit like there is no tomorrow in an effort to make up for it but I cannot bring myself to swallow a vegetable. HELP! I made some butternut squash and did a light dusting of brown sugar and got those down. But my previous favorites (bell pepper) I can't even chew it without gagging! I have some asparagus I will try to make tonight. I may try mixing the butternut squash with pasteurized goat cheese and paste tonight too. I have some sweet potatoes I can roast. I just don't know what to do.

I had gained 7 pounds by 9 weeks and this worries me. Granted I was underweight before this began (BMI 17.1) My BMI is now 18.3. I am supposed to gain 28 to 40 pounds according to all the books. I know even with a 7 lb gain in the first tri I am still on target for 40. My whole life I have struggled to gain any weight. I've been the same since I was 15. I am so shocked to finally be able to keep on some weight. I do suspect much of it it water weight since I increased actual water intake by three times the amount I used to drink on a daily basis (I now have three 32oz glasses a day)

I eliminated all fizzy beverages, the limited fast food I ate (like once every three months) I got rid of. I snack on yogurt or fruit or berries.I do drink apple juice to help with going to the bathroom but I cut it in half with water to cut down on sugar. I eat grapefruit like it's going out of style. I still have pizza once a week but I only order the veggie pizza with broccoli.

I want to cry because I don't know what to do. :cry:

But in other fun pregnancy news I contacted a birthing center!! I never ever thought I would want to deliver at a birthing center and go all natural but every time I read about my options I start bawling when I read about hospitals. I think it's a sign. I wanted a home birth but we are relocating to another state 5 weeks before I am due and we are building a house and my husband said it was too much this time and maybe next time.

I wanted a home birth but we are relocating to another state 5 weeks before I am due and we are building a house and my husband said it was too much this time and maybe next time.

I'm relocating 5 weeks before I'm due, too!! How far away are you moving? For me it's Utah to Ohio. I have NO CLUE how I'm going to pull this off...

I wanted a home birth but we are relocating to another state 5 weeks before I am due and we are building a house and my husband said it was too much this time and maybe next time.

I'm relocating 5 weeks before I'm due, too!! How far away are you moving? For me it's Utah to Ohio. I have NO CLUE how I'm going to pull this off...

We are only moving 6 hours away and the good thing is we are moving closer to family! Yay! For me I am currently under MW (CNM) care. The state we are moving to is very unfriendly to MWs. They aren't allowed to deliver! Even CNMs. This was very upsetting to me because I did not want any interventions and I do not want an IV!! I couldn't find a hospital that would let me deliver without starting an IV. :wacko: This birthing center is opening in the next few weeks and is run by a CNM so I couldn't be happier. Plus no hospital in the area would let me get in water for part of the labor (seriously) and they also told me "No" when I asked about delivering in any position but on my back. No thanks!

I suggest you start calling potential providers early. They may not be so keen on taking you so late in the pregnancy. That's what I found anyway. I really had to talk to this new MW a lot before she felt comfortable accepting me so late in the game.

We are only moving 6 hours away and the good thing is we are moving closer to family! Yay! For me I am currently under MW (CNM) care. The state we are moving to is very unfriendly to MWs. They aren't allowed to deliver! Even CNMs. This was very upsetting to me because I did not want any interventions and I do not want an IV!! I couldn't find a hospital that would let me deliver without starting an IV. :wacko: This birthing center is opening in the next few weeks and is run by a CNM so I couldn't be happier. Plus no hospital in the area would let me get in water for part of the labor (seriously) and they also told me "No" when I asked about delivering in any position but on my back. No thanks!

I suggest you start calling potential providers early. They may not be so keen on taking you so late in the pregnancy. That's what I found anyway. I really had to talk to this new MW a lot before she felt comfortable accepting me so late in the game.

We're moving closer (a LOT closer) to family, too! I won't know exactly where in Ohio I'm moving to until I get a job (I'm phone interviewing at a couple places this week and next week). If we move back to the city we lived prior to here, I already have an OB/hospital. If we move somewhere else though I'll be starting from scratch. Hopefully I'll be finding out sooner rather than later... Glad you're moving to a place that makes your birthing experience and employment opportunities better!

Havent been on here in a couple of weeks. Having such a bad time with medical professionals, makes me just want to sit and :cry:

- Still no midwife been trying for about a month now, they never get back to me and majority of them are now booked out!
- Had terrible nausea and my GP prescribed Odansetrone (sp) wafers and I read the packet and says not to take in the first trimester :wacko: so now im just puking in the garden, in carparks and everywhere and feeling terrible all the time.
- Because I have no midwife went back to my GP who neither gave me request for blood tests (as im approaching 13 weeks) and I had to argue for a 13 week scan which I thought was necessary for a few important tests! :cry:

I practically had to demand one and give her a reason why I should have one.

And even worse still because of where I live if I get a midwife she wont be attending the birth so will have random hospital one who wont know me, or my babies development. Heaven forbid I even get one!

This rate going to have to deliver my own first baby.

Agreed!! I'm 11+2 and I feel totally wiped out.

Havent been on here in a couple of weeks. Having such a bad time with medical professionals, makes me just want to sit and :cry:

- Still no midwife been trying for about a month now, they never get back to me and majority of them are now booked out!
- Had terrible nausea and my GP prescribed Odansetrone (sp) wafers and I read the packet and says not to take in the first trimester :wacko: so now im just puking in the garden, in carparks and everywhere and feeling terrible all the time.
- Because I have no midwife went back to my GP who neither gave me request for blood tests (as im approaching 13 weeks) and I had to argue for a 13 week scan which I thought was necessary for a few important tests! :cry:

I practically had to demand one and give her a reason why I should have one.

And even worse still because of where I live if I get a midwife she wont be attending the birth so will have random hospital one who wont know me, or my babies development. Heaven forbid I even get one!

This rate going to have to deliver my own first baby.

OMG girl I'm so sorry you're going thru this!!

Ask your GP if they can prescribe Diclectin. I'm on it and it's wonderful stuff!!

Does NZ only have midwives? I chose a OB for my doctor. My GP doesn't have her OB or hospital license, just a family doctor.

I'm so tired, I could cry (okay, I am crying -- shocking..). My DH planned a trip to Las Vegas this weekend and I just don't know how I'm going to make it through. It should be a fun thing to get away for the weekend but I am now wishing I could just lay in bed instead.

Sounds exactly like me! BBs are also getting larger and more itchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->