*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

My scan hasn't even been scheduled yet!!! I go to the DR on the 29th and they will schedule it then... Everyone is finding out I feel so far away lol

Any of you had pains only on one side? I had them all day yesterday and even this morning still. It's almost like a gas pain but constant when I'm walking. I think I'll call my OB.

Any of you had pains only on one side? I had them all day yesterday and even this morning still. It's almost like a gas pain but constant when I'm walking. I think I'll call my OB.

Sounds like it could be round ligament pain, which is typically one sided. I have experienced it when suddenly standing up or switching positions. It sounds like it's that, but if it is constant it makes sense to run it by your OB. I do that about everything and it gives me a piece of mind!

There are lots of us joining team :blue: the last couple of days, wonder if they will outrank the :pink:s

I wouldn't be surprised. In every thread ive been a part of, the boys always outweigh the girls....though i think there was a rare thread once where there were way more girls than boys once everything was said and done, so i suppose anything is possible.

Sounds like round ligament pain.
Mine is always worse when i walk or swim.

Thanks that makes me feel better. My dr office only has one ultrasound tech and I dont really like her that much. I have a feeling she isnt going to go through too much if the baby dosent co operate. My dr is the one that called it a gender scan so I arranged for my husband and parents to go so if she tries to be short I will talk to my dr about it.

Hopefully your doctor can talk some sense into her. But hopefully you wont even have to deal with that and your babe will super obvious :hugs: I never had this issue with my two boys. only my baby girl.

Congratulations to those who have found out what they are having. Wonderful news :flower:

My scan hasn't even been scheduled yet!!! I go to the DR on the 29th and they will schedule it then... Everyone is finding out I feel so far away lol

Same here! I won't find out till 20 weeks...

So everyone who has found out/is finding out gender at 16 weeks - are these all private gender scans? Or do you have really nice doctors? :lol:

We get to find out this Friday!!!!! I'm so excited and hoping little peanut let's us see! I'm really lucky Bc one of my best friends is my nurse so she's kinda sneaking me in:) but there is a clinic about an hour from me that will do 3d private scan anytime after 15 weeks and it's only $60.

I don't think we can get private gender scans here in NZ.
Really exciting for all those who are finding out now, I will still have another 6 weeks to wait :(

another 4 weeks for me!! (longer if they cant/wont tell me at the anomaly scan )

i had my 16 week MW appt today and everything is great!

she did the heartbeat which is reassuring to know that what i can hear on my doppler is actually baby lol.

dont go back til 25 weeks!! 2nd time around the appts are few and far between!!

congrats on finding out the sex everyone xx

We got to see baby today!! The doctor let us peak (for free!) and we got a couple pics. One is baby straight on; the other is baby in pike position grabbing his/her feet. Bump is coming along well, too! Doc couldn't see gender this time. Four more weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 7

Same here! I won't find out till 20 weeks...

So everyone who has found out/is finding out gender at 16 weeks - are these all private gender scans? Or do you have really nice doctors? :lol:

Mine was a private one hun.. We were too impatient :)

dang it! i was doing so well on the self control scale... then i saw all yall talking about private scans and tomorrow im going to go book myself one just cuz i dont want to have to wait the extra 3 or 4 weeks to find out the gender!!!

I wish a private scan was even an option for me :( There are none around here who will do it before 20 weeks :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->