*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

OMg triplets! Wow congrats! How are tour symptoms?
16 weeks with the triplets..

https://i48.tinypic.com/2i0rfo5.jpg

even though I have 3 babies in there,some days I panic that I am not really pregnant.
when I put the doppler to my belly its like a womb full of monkeys,hard to believe they are moving around so much yet I dont feel it.
I am grateful of the doppler for tracking their movement.

its totally understandable that you worry,when we have lost babies,

(((HUGS)))

amanda
x

Brightstarshi great bump :)

Massoma lovely pics!

I've been feeling more nauseous again :( glad only 2 more work days before the Easter hols! Would call in sick today but I lead the school choir and we have mass at church today!

woken up to terrible IBS pains just what i need when i have an appt this morning, feeling very sorry for myself today :(

HI everyone,how are you today?
(((baby)))).
babybub thanks for the congrats,we are doing great thanks.
congrats to you at 14 weeks :)
maybebaby,sorry to hear about the nausea coming back,I hope it passes for you very soon.

I am constantly in pj's on days in,my clothes are uncomfortable.I need to get myself a couple of pairs of comfortable maternity pants and I really need a couple of good bras,I have grown out of the ones I have so much,I cant get away with wearing them at all.

I dont mind,happy to be pregnant.

anybody else find that drinking milk gives headaches? I'm trying to figure out what has been causing these, as they started about 3-4 days ago. never had headaches before...

today i ate two bowls of cereal with 2% whole milk and about an hour later, im rather debilitated at work from the headache i now have. i also had an egg sandwich from wendys on a cibatta roll, ive been eating those on the regular though and haven't had any problems with them til now... anyone else have any suggestions for what to do about headaches?

its a whole head headache, worse in the back of my head and also around my eyes... rubbing my neck gives temporary relief but tylenol doesn't seem to have any effect at all...

Hmm, that seems strange. I'm partially lactose intolerant so I have different issues with milk and dairy. Haha. But I have had lots of the whole head headaches. The only way I have found that works is sleeping. I can't seem to find any other way to get rid of them :(

Heya ladies how are you all? Not been on in a while been busy with moving appts and working! Now 16 weeks! Woop woop! Have been a little impatient and have booked myself a gender scan for Monday 1st of April fingers crossed baby will cooperate!

i am an expert on headaches as they have only just stopped.

sleeping, paracetamol, cold/hot compress on your forehead or base of your neck and getting your eyes checked x

i am an expert on headaches as they have only just stopped.

sleeping, paracetamol, cold/hot compress on your forehead or base of your neck and getting your eyes checked x

sleeping hasn't done a single thing for me, i actually went to bed early the other night thinking that surely it would send the headache away, and i woke up 8 hours later with a worse headache than before.

the paracetamol (i'm assuming this is acetaminophen?) hasn't done anything at all for me... sadly for some reason it never has any effect on pains or fevers for me... only ibuprofen does, and i can't currently take it..

the compress though has seemed to work wonders, as has the pressure point massage therapy on the back of my neck and lower head.

and when you say getting your eyes checked, you mean like for foreign irritants or somethin'? might look into having my OB check them out on Thursday at my 16wk appt

sleeping hasn't done a single thing for me, i actually went to bed early the other night thinking that surely it would send the headache away, and i woke up 8 hours later with a worse headache than before.

the paracetamol (i'm assuming this is acetaminophen?) hasn't done anything at all for me... sadly for some reason it never has any effect on pains or fevers for me... only ibuprofen does, and i can't currently take it..

the compress though has seemed to work wonders, as has the pressure point massage therapy on the back of my neck and lower head.

and when you say getting your eyes checked, you mean like for foreign irritants or somethin'? might look into having my OB check them out on Thursday at my 16wk appt

I think the getting your eyes checked means checking your actual vision. I didn't remember this until babydevil mentioned it, but I have gotten headaches in the past from my eyes changing (which my eyes are terrible so for me that means a change in my prescription). And they are terrible, awful headaches to boot.

sorry yes i meant checking your vision - mine changes drastically in pregnancy - also drinking lots of water helps too (although i need to remember this one!) x

anybody else find that drinking milk gives headaches? I'm trying to figure out what has been causing these, as they started about 3-4 days ago. never had headaches before...

today i ate two bowls of cereal with 2% whole milk and about an hour later, im rather debilitated at work from the headache i now have. i also had an egg sandwich from wendys on a cibatta roll, ive been eating those on the regular though and haven't had any problems with them til now... anyone else have any suggestions for what to do about headaches?

its a whole head headache, worse in the back of my head and also around my eyes... rubbing my neck gives temporary relief but tylenol doesn't seem to have any effect at all...

I know this will sound crazy but headaches are often a sign of dehydration, so if you can, grab two bottles of water and just keep sipping them even if you dont like water. Or eat an ice block, but need to keep the liquids up. If I have a persistant headache this is usually the reason and it helps trust me.

So my appointment went horribly yesterday and I felt really crappy about it all last night and today so far. They didn't seem happy and it was just a normal GP appointment to get my refferal for antenatal care. We got in and my doctor took my blood pressure and I noticed that whilst he was talking to OH about work he took it several times which made me a little anxious and then he said he wanted me to come out the back and so I did and I sat in a little room for 20 minutes waiting. Then a nurse came in and took my bp another few times, checked my weight (3 kilos in 2 weeks :'( ]then asked me to do a urine, then checked my bsl, then felt my tummy and then listened to bub's heart beat. None of this is what they are supposed to do. My bsl level was 8.2 or 8.4, with only eating half a carrot within the last hour :( My bp had gone down heaps but was still 130/86. And she started asking me if I had been having head aches or dizziness. And when she was checking my urine test she asked if I was having any stinging down below and of course I haven't, but I'm guessing that means my protein levels are high. None of these are very good signs :(
I finally got to see my doc half hour later and he checked my bump. The gave me a refferal but only so I had the phone number for the high risk clinic and got the receptionist to fax it off as urgent :(
Feeling pretty crappy right now. I new my chances of getting GD and PE in this pregnancy where higher, PE being a 50/50 chance, but I didn't think I would have to worry about it this early :(

On a good note, hearing bubs heart beat has put my mind at ease from being worried and not feeling too pregnant anymore and today, boy can I feel the hard bump forming under my already belly. Must be that 3 kilos haha :(

She said she couldn't pick up the best reading but that bub's HB was between 150-160bpm. Is tht good, she didn't say?

sorry yes i meant checking your vision - mine changes drastically in pregnancy - also drinking lots of water helps too (although i need to remember this one!) x

Did your vision change during pregnancy?

With my pregnancy with my DD I noticed that things weren't quite the same. I finally went and had an eye test after the baby and low and behold my eyesight had gone from long sighted to short sighted! I was getting really horrible headaches and as you can imagine things were a little blurry!!

I feel that my eye sight is changing again already this time...I'm going to get it checked out as I'm getting headaches and eye strain again despite wearing my glasses all the time x

Yes they have changed this time too although I haven't been to the opticians yet :blush:

It's something to do with muscles relaxing (or contracting) during pregnancy can't really . Remember from last time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->