*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I get an appointment every 4 weeks till 32 weeks then every 2 weeks till 36 weeks... I'd rather have less appointments haha

^Samsie. Except at 36 weeks it is weekly until delivery.

I would rather go less. It's really hard with two young kids and no help! Not to mention my provider is a one hour drive from here. I dont ever feel like i leave knowing anything more than the last appt :shrug: They dont tell me anything i dont already know. So for me id rather go less!

Oops yes I meant to add and weekly till birth

Wow you girls get loads! If I hadn't had my private scans I'd only have had 1 scan and 1 mw appointment so far!

Wow only gone for a few days and I have missed so much conversation.
I am starting to get to a point where I'm not really feeling pregnant anymore which is making me worried. I mean I am happy for the m/s to be going away and that I have energy back, but not feeling pregnant is getting to me. I thought I had started feeling fluttering but I haven't been for the last couple of weeks, so it must have just been in my head.

I am soooo over doctors and sonographers, they just keep on cancelling on me. I hate the medical care I am having. I haven't even gotten in to see the MW yet because my doctor keeps cancelling on me so I haven't gotten a referal yet. So frustrating.

Apparently it seems emotions are on high!? I too spent most of today crying being emotional/stressed due to conversations with family..ugh. :cry:

Can i get validation opinions? I'm only 15 weeks, which is why I'm leary to be 100% convinced, even though sonogropher said she's 110% sure... what do you ladies think?

https://i.imgur.com/bRbxvKi.jpg

Cong Hun but I say wait a little for the shopping part lol I know a girl that bought everything and ultra turned out to be wrong at birth lol

Can't wait for Friday my 16 week ultra sound is Gona be on Friday my only stress issue is that my husband is saying we can't afford moving out and my stress level is a lil up I thought I was Gona finally leave my life's hard living here with my family my mom always blames me that my husband doesn't care about me and everything it's hard hearing that and them in front of him she try's to act in front of him that she doesn't mind him living in the house but in reality she wants us out I just don't understand why she try's to hide thing and can't be honest about things like that even thou he's her nephew sometime if a problem happens between me and her she would go to him. And tell him I can't stand ur wife anymore rent her something and get her out then we find a place and she say stuff like no u guys can't afford it and my house is opened to u I swear I feel like I have had enough of everything my hearts to broken to finish any advise ladies would help

Wow only gone for a few days and I have missed so much conversation.
I am starting to get to a point where I'm not really feeling pregnant anymore which is making me worried. I mean I am happy for the m/s to be going away and that I have energy back, but not feeling pregnant is getting to me. I thought I had started feeling fluttering but I haven't been for the last couple of weeks, so it must have just been in my head.

I am soooo over doctors and sonographers, they just keep on cancelling on me. I hate the medical care I am having. I haven't even gotten in to see the MW yet because my doctor keeps cancelling on me so I haven't gotten a referal yet. So frustrating.

I feel the same way as you, most of symptoms have faded, especially my severe morning sickness, which I should be thankful for, but cant help but think omgosh something is wrong :shrug:

Have my midwife appointment this Thursday so hopefully hear the heartbeat and be reassured. Just is anxious wait. Also had a bit of stress lately going on with getting a home loan so hopefully the baby is O.K :baby:

I have felt odd push or tickle but not everyday so maybe the baby is still too small or has heaps of space. I keep expecting it to be really noticeable

i have my consultant appointment tomorrow to discuss the birth (already!!) im hoping for an elective c section so hoping she agrees :-/

I am so worried that I will get to my scan in two weeks and they will tell me the baby stopped growing or something horrid. I just don't feel pregnant anymore.

I am so worried that I will get to my scan in two weeks and they will tell me the baby stopped growing or something horrid. I just don't feel pregnant anymore.

i felt like this last week- all symptoms went 100% for several days. im sure every thing is fine with us both. then last 3nights i was sick once at night but wasnt ill with it. still feeling ok now, a little tired mayb but thats all, i think its woz were 2nd tri now- try enjoy it befor we get rly big:haha:

any uk ladies on 2nd+ time round find it neglectful how little we see the mw this time round?

im feeling like a total cry baby atm, hormones! i was like it with my dd but not untill much later on:cry::cry:lol

i was quite suprised when i went for my 16 week appt and she said she wouldnt be seeing me until #4 weeks! but i suppose if you have had a healthy pregnancy before then theres less to worry about (in their minds!) x

After my 16wk appointment with mw next week I don't see her again til 24wks! That's 2 months!!! After that its at 29wks and them not til 36wks, then 39wks and 41wks![/QUOT

sounds like my care plan too, i havent seen the mw for 9weeks, then after this fri i wont see them again for 9weeks. im most concerned about the later appointments-i think it should b weekly from 36/7wks, they will do the birth plan at 36wk n ask where i want baby (home/hospital/birth centre) but i want checking to see position of baby regular as i had a back to back baby last time which was awful, and id b opting for epidural if this is the case again so would need the hospital- if babys laying in optimum position i want to go to the home from home birth center but they cant give any drugs there. the home from home place is 50min drive away n by time i got there i wouldnt b able to change my mind, where as the hospital is a few mins away but once they check me in i no they wont let me drive to the next town to where i want to b :growlmad:

There's days I don't feel pregnet to buts its probly normal try not to worry ;) btw when I was pregt with my daughter I did not feel pregnet at all almost like if I wasn't caring anything until week 20 then I really felt pregnet

Slept terribly last night and woke up feeling nauseous. Work is the last place I want to be right now.

Oh, and jumped up three pounds from last week. Lovely.

Slept terribly last night and woke up feeling nauseous. Work is the last place I want to be right now.

Oh, and jumped up three pounds from last week. Lovely.

I was supposed to go to work at 9am today but called in for the same reasons. My new development is constant headache with sensitiv ity to light. Only headaches ive ever had pre pregnancy were from accidentally hitting my head on things as a kid, so this is definitely new to me. Bout to shower and go in late to work.

We can take up to 12 weeks of maternity leave, but if we don't use the sick/vacation time we already saved up, then its unpaid... and I took a 4 week vacation last year for my honeymoon in china, soooo ny hours are limited

16 weeks with the triplets..

https://i48.tinypic.com/2i0rfo5.jpg

even though I have 3 babies in there,some days I panic that I am not really pregnant.
when I put the doppler to my belly its like a womb full of monkeys,hard to believe they are moving around so much yet I dont feel it.
I am grateful of the doppler for tracking their movement.

its totally understandable that you worry,when we have lost babies,

(((HUGS)))

amanda
x

16 weeks with the triplets..

https://i48.tinypic.com/2i0rfo5.jpg

even though I have 3 babies in there,some days I panic that I am not really pregnant.
when I put the doppler to my belly its like a womb full of monkeys,hard to believe they are moving around so much yet I dont feel it.
I am grateful of the doppler for tracking their movement.
x

WHAT!? I didn't know we had a triplets mama on this thread!! congrats!! if not too prying, do you mind if I ask if it was a natural triplet or if you did IVF? that's so exciting, I seriously think I'd have a fit if I had just 2, but 3 in there?! you are gonna be one proud mama!

and as for the doppler, im grateful as well, when you can't feel bubs its always nice to have the peace of mind.

well,this being my 6th pregnancy and being over 35 makes this possible.
it can happen to anyone too,and happens more than I realised.

some days I have a slight fit about there being 3 in there lol.

im driving myself crazy worrying about placenta accreta due to having a csection before and an anterior placenta! why do i do this to myself?! i have no idea if my placenta is even low yet here i am expecting the worst before it even happens :( sod off anxiety!!!!!!!!

baby devil,

its so normal for us mothers to have worries,all of us do.

your avatar is so very pretty.

I think when you have had loss,or previous problems,you tend to be a little ore worrysome.
just trust that it will pass,because it will ((HUGS))) xx

Toke some pictures for little massoma and there coming in two more weeks but I got the copy right ones let me know wat u ladies think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->