*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Oh geez. My husband brought home bojangles for dinner (greasy biscuits) and it is NOT sitting well with me. Wont be eating that EVER again

I hate it when that happens! I don't think I'll be eating Chinese takeout for quite some time due to that feeling!

Ughhh I didnt have any morning sickness at all, and I went to bed 2 hours ago thinking maybe it would help with the uneasy stomach and now I wake up at 10:30pm feeling worse. I cried a LOT today around dinner time and was really stressed out about something (both work related)... could that have upset my stomach or was it my dinner, or is it possible to start with morning sickness at 15wks???

Ughhh I didnt have any morning sickness at all, and I went to bed 2 hours ago thinking maybe it would help with the uneasy stomach and now I wake up at 10:30pm feeling worse. I cried a LOT today around dinner time and was really stressed out about something (both work related)... could that have upset my stomach or was it my dinner, or is it possible to start with morning sickness at 15wks???

It sounds like the combination of greasy food and stress. I know when I'm worked up about something my stomach gets unsettled, even when I'm not pregnant. Hopefully it isn't late onset of morning sickness!

kaili i'd say upset stomach!

i'm soooooo glad it's the weekend! Only working mon-wed this week as then the Easter hols start so 10 days off :) have mw on thursday for serum screening and bloods.

I had to sleep sitting up last night, but I feel back to 110% this morning. Hoping it was just a 1 time thing combo of unhealthy food and stress. Wont be doing that anymore!!

Oh no I hope you sleep better tonight! Can you nap at all today? Maybebay- I hope your work hours go by fast for you, that's great you get some time off!

Afm I'm finally feeling better and got my IV taken out yesterday! I will go back to work on Tuesday, but just part time until I gain my strength back. Dehydration reay took it out of me!! And could you move me to edd of September 10 :pink:

Oh no I hope you sleep better tonight! Can you nap at all today? Maybebay- I hope your work hours go by fast for you, that's great you get some time off!

Afm I'm finally feeling better and got my IV taken out yesterday! I will go back to work on Tuesday, but just part time until I gain my strength back. Dehydration reay took it out of me!! And could you move me to edd of September 10 :pink:

glad you are feeling better!! im such a cry baby, i get sick for less than a full day and its like the end of the world. don't know how some of you ladies have the strength to endure it for weeks on end

any uk ladies on 2nd+ time round find it neglectful how little we see the mw this time round?

im feeling like a total cry baby atm, hormones! i was like it with my dd but not untill much later on:cry::cry:lol

Happy weekend to you all! Been busy lately so just checking in. It is neat to see those who have found out the sex of their baby!! I'm looking forward to it. Having weird left side pain that started last night and started again after breakfast. It kind of feels like a dull ache? I'm not sure what is going on. Round ligament pain? Makes me feel crappy tho so I'm just lounging on the couch...hope you all are doing well! :flower:

any uk ladies on 2nd+ time round find it neglectful how little we see the mw this time round?

im feeling like a total cry baby atm, hormones! i was like it with my dd but not untill much later on:cry::cry:lol

i was quite suprised when i went for my 16 week appt and she said she wouldnt be seeing me until #4 weeks! but i suppose if you have had a healthy pregnancy before then theres less to worry about (in their minds!) x

im an emotional wreck atm i dunno why!

fatigue has also returned with a vengence!! i could literally sleep all day! so much for more energy in 2nd tri :cry:

i was quite suprised when i went for my 16 week appt and she said she wouldnt be seeing me until #4 weeks! but i suppose if you have had a healthy pregnancy before then theres less to worry about (in their minds!) x

After my 16wk appointment with mw next week I don't see her again til 24wks! That's 2 months!!! After that its at 29wks and them not til 36wks, then 39wks and 41wks!

lol that was meant to say 24 weeks (although i think il be 25 as we are away.

i wonder if i get a few between 29 & 38 as im having a section so obvs wont have a 39 or 41 one?

fatigue has also returned with a vengence!! i could literally sleep all day! so much for more energy in 2nd tri :cry:

Same here chick, I feel like I'm either crying for no reason or sleeping, so tired!

Same here chick, I feel like I'm either crying for no reason or sleeping, so tired!

me too!! idk what has happened to me because i usually have emotions of steel, and for the first time in my life, i let a customer get to my head, cried for 30 straight minutes about it WHILE AT WORK, and not just the whimper whimper sob sob, it was like full blown had to go into the ladies room because i was wailing and gasping for air type crying. that has NEVER happened to me before, ever. my coworkers were just like WTF

I get an appointment every 4 weeks till 32 weeks then every 2 weeks till 36 weeks... I'd rather have less appointments haha

Don't feel bad, I bawled like a baby when the pope resigned, when they started the conclave, and when they elected a new pope. And I'm not even Catholic!! My husband thought I had lost my mind.

I get an appointment every 4 weeks till 32 weeks then every 2 weeks till 36 weeks... I'd rather have less appointments haha

^Samsie. Except at 36 weeks it is weekly until delivery.

I would rather go less. It's really hard with two young kids and no help! Not to mention my provider is a one hour drive from here. I dont ever feel like i leave knowing anything more than the last appt :shrug: They dont tell me anything i dont already know. So for me id rather go less!

^Samsie. Except at 36 weeks it is weekly until delivery.

I would rather go less. It's really hard with two young kids and no help! Not to mention my provider is a one hour drive from here. I dont ever feel like i leave knowing anything more than the last appt :shrug: They dont tell me anything i dont already know. So for me id rather go less!

i think for me its the same, we go once every 4 weeks, the only ones i look forward to are the ones where we get an ultrasound!! (and thats NOT this coming week's appt sadly)... i guess they just want to check to make sure everything is fine and not being told anything is probably a good thing because it means there's nothing bad to report :)

Im pretty sure my appointments are every 4 weeks until 28 weeks, every two weeks until 36 weeks and weekly until birth. Once baby arrives she sees me weekly until 6 weeks post delivery. I dont mind at all cos I get on great with my midwife due to a past placement with her, plus all her visits are home visits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->