*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I am officially Team Blueeeeeee No longer a maybe

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/photo9_zpse1bca827.jpg

Has anyone noticed specific times when their baby is active? Mine is always active between 2-3pm and late at night :rofl:

I've noticed (in 2 days... Fwiw).. Right before I eat (lol!) and when I was chatting w my sister (who is very close to me):flower:

Has anyone noticed specific times when their baby is active? Mine is always active between 2-3pm and late at night :rofl:

Yes! This one is always awake around 11 at night and oddly enough she seems to be up when DS2 awakens in the night! (We cosleep)

Thats so cute :rofl: I dont know if good sign that they seem to be active in afternoon/evening, but mine so far is quiet in the morning, fingers crossed it will mean it sleeps in :haha:

I'm having a girl!!! :D :D i couldn't believe it, we really tough it was a boy jajaja.
I guees my maternal instinct is ot that good.

I need to stop talking to my baby as it is a boy jajaja she is going to have an identity crisis because of me.

he seems to wake up in the morning on my drive to work every day, right after i eat my protein/fiber bar. He also wakes up shortly after dinner, and he seems to kick a lot between 9 and 10:30pm but thats really it. If he's active in the night time I don't feel it (yet!)

Yes! This one is always awake around 11 at night and oddly enough she seems to be up when DS2 awakens in the night! (We cosleep)

Thats so cute :rofl: I dont know if good sign that they seem to be active in afternoon/evening, but mine so far is quiet in the morning, fingers crossed it will mean it sleeps in :haha:

So far my two boys have kept a similar schedule in the outside world as they did in utero! Seriously! Obviously they moved throughout the day during pregnancy, but there were always 1-2 peak times. For DS1 he was always awake around 7-9am. To this day he is still an early riser! (he is 2.5 years old).

DS1 is still on a similar schedule too. He was always most awake around 11 at night and then off and on throughout the night. He hardly moved in the mornings. and never got really active until around 3pm. He is now 14 months old and he still is not a morning person! He will get up when he hears his brother up at 7am, but he always needs to go back to sleep an hour later. If he doesn't he is a crab :haha: he has always been really hard to get to bed at night too and for at least the first year (even occasionally now) he would wake up around 11pm- midnight!

Pretty crazy!

I am officially Team Blueeeeeee No longer a maybe

https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u138/mourningsong/photo9_zpse1bca827.jpg

enjoy your little boy! They are so sweet :cloud9:

I'm having a girl!!! :D :D i couldn't believe it, we really tough it was a boy jajaja.
I guees my maternal instinct is ot that good.

I need to stop talking to my baby as it is a boy jajaja she is going to have an identity crisis because of me.

:rofl: too funny!!! congrats on team :pink:!

anyone still looking for a suite should check out Mermaid Maternity! They have some nice ones! I got mine last night. They also have bottoms with various panel sizes. I like the full panel bc it makes my flabby bump look round and firm :lol: but ive looked everywhere and they arn't sold anywhere else (at least what i could find). They also have the medium and the 4inch panels too. Im really excited about my purchase. I got standard shipping (just purchased this last night at 11pm) and i got an email early this AM saying it shipped already!

the one i got works for both being pregnant and not being pregnant so it means i can wear it after im done having kids too. Pretty neat! I got this one. I bought the full panel briefs as well as pair of full panel swim shorts. Im super excited! (we do A LOT of swimming in the summer)

ADS1450rasp__08711.1355509122.1280.1280.jpg

he seems to wake up in the morning on my drive to work every day, right after i eat my protein/fiber bar. He also wakes up shortly after dinner, and he seems to kick a lot between 9 and 10:30pm but thats really it. If he's active in the night time I don't feel it (yet!)

I know what you mean about baby being active when driving. My husband and I have been on some of the forestry roads around here and whenever we go, bubs is really active.

1 week left till my re-scan! Hopefully baby is not shy this time!

i havnt felt any movement yet, but seen my little baby wriggle and kick last thursday so i no he/she is fine in there. i have my 20wk scan on the 9th may will e lovely to get some detailed pics

So it's definitely a girl!! Baby is healthy. The ultrasound tech was awesome - he walked us through every detail. We even got a CD of pictures. Not great printed photos - just the potty shot and a few 3D/4D shots of the head but at a funny angle. Fluid, placenta, and cord looked good. Baby is measuring two days ahead and weighs 11 ounces. We bought our first little girl outfit on the way home. Gender reveal for the family is next Saturday! :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 7
Congrats on your little girl! Glad you had a great scan!!!!

We have ours tomorrow afternoon!

congrats on your little girl! i can't wait till monday so i can see what she is up to in there

ah lovely, Jaxon & Jax have become very popular here over the past year same with Mia

we havnt picked a middle name yet :/

has anyone thought about there labour plan yet?
i asked the consultant on Thursday was i still classed as low risk due to having to use the injections as i wont to give birth in the home from home section in the maternity hospital did with both my other girls but they only accept low risk ladies, she said yes, which im glad about wee will have our own private room one to one care with a MW during labour are own bathroom attached to the room which has a birthing pool in so also have that option and Oh can stay over night.
I used G&A with my first daughter but Nothing with my 2nd as it made me wont to be sick, she was back to back so was very painful but worth every second.

Can't believe I'm 20 weeks on Monday! This pregnancy is somehow managing to go really quickly and really slowly all at the same time! :haha: Really looking forward to my scan on Tuesday morning too! Hopefully baby will behave and we have a nice tech so we can find out the sex!

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->