*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

yay congrats!

is anyone els staying team yellow?

We are staying team yellow, everyone i know thinks we are mad or lying lol xxx

think its just natural for me now with being team yellow twice before, it is lovely tho when baby is born and your told what youv had, only down side is you cant go out and buy for a girl or boy before they arrive. :thumbup: for team YELLOW :happydance:

Yeah we had a yellow surprise with our first and I asked the midwives not to announce when she was born so my OH got to tell me we had a daughter it was so special to me that I'm looking forward to that moment again. We have all the stuff from Emma anyway so it's all yellow and white, not much shopping for me this time.

yea i made sure to tell them before there heads came out that OH had to tell me haha we went crazy both times after they where born and bought pink pink pink! ill stock up on a few whites reds and creams but once he/she is born we will head out and get more sleepsuits clothes etc and same with bouncer we will wait till baby is born so we can go blue or pink.

Alot of people think im mental as ill have 3 under 3 but truthfully my girls are so good and sleep all night bless them

Please change my due date to Sept 15th :)
And mark me down for
TEAM PINK!!!!!

Congrats hun!!!

My scan is in two hours...............................EEK!!!!!

kassiaethne Congratulations on your little boy

Maybebub congratulations on your little girl

Kiss08 congratulations on your little girl

YoungNImum we are staying team yellow, our scan in on Monday :D My birth plan is a waterpool homebirth hopefully with no pain relief :D

under25ttc congratulation on your little girl

kassiaethne Congratulations on your little boy

Maybebub congratulations on your little girl

Kiss08 congratulations on your little girl

YoungNImum we are staying team yellow, our scan in on Monday :D My birth plan is a waterpool homebirth hopefully with no pain relief :D

under25ttc congratulation on your little girl

Thanks! Could you fix my little bundle on the first page. It has the wrong emoticon code (so it says :girl: instead of :pink:). Thanks! :thumbup:

We're staying team yellow too. We did the same with the boys so figured best to do the same again! I do love the "it's a......." Moment! :)

yay congrats!

is anyone els staying team yellow?

I am staying team yellow as well! lol it adds to the excitement and can always buy clothes after. We want to keep the nursery simple and not too cluttered also, so no real need for us to find out the sex. Although is lovely seeing people excited over finding out :happydance:

I love feeling baby kick. She an active little girl and it is so fun! Love it!!

I love kicks too! I was surprised at how early I felt them, as I am overweight. OH felt them last week too!

I have entered the kicks-keeping-me-awake part lol.

I love kicks too! I was surprised at how early I felt them, as I am overweight. OH felt them last week too!

I have entered the kicks-keeping-me-awake part lol.

I have reached that also :haha:
Mostly because when she/he is active it makes me need to get up to go to the toilet often also :rofl: and then its like only half a bladder she/he must be bouncing on it :haha:

Sometimes if I am sitting at my desk the baby will kick me out of nowhere and give me a fright :rofl:

yea i made sure to tell them before there heads came out that OH had to tell me haha we went crazy both times after they where born and bought pink pink pink! ill stock up on a few whites reds and creams but once he/she is born we will head out and get more sleepsuits clothes etc and same with bouncer we will wait till baby is born so we can go blue or pink.

Alot of people think im mental as ill have 3 under 3 but truthfully my girls are so good and sleep all night bless them

We will have 4 under 8 with this one and people think we are mad! This is the largest age gap so far! When DS2 was born DD was 2y8m and when DD was born DS1 was 1y9m

Wish I'd had the patience to stay team yellow sometimes! That said I've had great fun shopping on the Carter's website today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->