*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

You can list me now as team blue, eeek 4 boys im going to need my girlfriends like anything just to keep sane in the coming years

youngnimum- my labour plan is all iv thought of since getting preg, not set on what i want yet but i sure know what i dont want!(failed epidural/syntocine in labour causing excessive bleeding/ been told to stay on my back and having a back to back baby)- my dds birth was awful, i felt like id been in a car crash after n felt such shock, now i know more about what to expect ill do every thing i can to avoid what happened in my dds birth! ideally home birth no intervention/poking about, monitors, iv's, no meds:wacko:

estelseven- this is exactly how i feel- this pregnancy is flying by cant belive im 1/2 way but at same time its going soo slowly!! think its bacause im so ready to find out sex as cant shop or plan what i need untill i know.

hats off to the team yellows, i can imagine how amazing that moment must b when u not only get to see and hold your baby but find out gender. i was set on been team yellow untill about 14wks now im 100% going to find out, my need to plan and b organised has taken over. personally i feel less connected to my pregnancy calling baby 'it' not he/she or better still by its name (evie or lucas). im also a huge sale shopper n try never pay full price, so with my dd i bought up to a year in advance for xmas toys/ clothes ect as id mainly shop in summer or january sales for the following year. if its a girl ill b able to plan financially better as iv got loads left from dd, but if boy id like to get a head start on boy clothes ect that ill need befor i go bk to work when hes 1.

any one else struggling with hormones?
yesterday i was over come by a 'sad feeling' which got worse threw out the day, i cant think whats set me off! its so weird. by tea time i was holding off tears!!! then by bed time i was a bawling mess crying so hard on/off for hours into the night! wth! today i feel a bit tender and very silly i dont know what came over me:blush:

hats off to the team yellows, i can imagine how amazing that moment must b when u not only get to see and hold your baby but find out gender. i was set on been team yellow untill about 14wks now im 100% going to find out, my need to plan and b organised has taken over. personally i feel less connected to my pregnancy calling baby 'it' not he/she or better still by its name (evie or lucas).

Same here. I felt weird calling him "it" all the time or "he or she". Now that we know he is a boy, my husband also feels a bit more connected to him. Its nice to hear him say things like "when is Dylan's crib being delivered?" Or "Dylan must be hungry" (when I was chowing down yesterday at dinner)... he even made a comment at our scan yesterday saying "yep! Thats my son alright!" Which was so cute!! Basically he was caught up at work and was late to our appointment, so the tech started getting measurements before he got there, and Dylan was kicking and wriggling and flipping around. As soon as my husband showed up, Dylan fell asleep and didn't move the rest of the appointment and had his back facing us til I got up and did a few jumping jacks and loud belly laughs to wake him up! DH is the same, so outspoken but literally becomes a mute when his father is around!

Same here. I felt weird calling him "it" all the time or "he or she". Now that we know he is a boy, my husband also feels a bit more connected to him. Its nice to hear him say things like "when is Dylan's crib being delivered?" Or "Dylan must be hungry" (when I was chowing down yesterday at dinner)... he even made a comment at our scan yesterday saying "yep! Thats my son alright!" Which was so cute!! Basically he was caught up at work and was late to our appointment, so the tech started getting measurements before he got there, and Dylan was kicking and wriggling and flipping around. As soon as my husband showed up, Dylan fell asleep and didn't move the rest of the appointment and had his back facing us til I got up and did a few jumping jacks and loud belly laughs to wake him up! DH is the same, so outspoken but literally becomes a mute when his father is around!

That is one of my reasons for finding out too. I love being able to use the accurate pronoun as well as use her name!

Her kicking has been getting stronger by the day now. I can can feel it on the outside. She's being mighty sneaky though, whenever DH puts his hand there to feel her she suddenly becomes completely still. Lol. She's already messing with daddy! Haha

That's hilarious about baby being quiet when his father is around, just like daddy!!

I, too, like using "she/her" and calling her baby girl (until we figure out her name). Oh, and buying all the cute clothes!

Hey ladies, hows everyone doing? been a few weeks since ive been able to get on here. Just thought id update on how everything is going for me. First off i found out i am team BLUE!! super excited since this is baby number 3 and our last, our 1st 2 are girls..

I am finally done with morning sickness! so far no issues aside from swelling already and im only 19weeks 6 days... Baby is so hyper now and starting to be able to feel him kick me when i touch my belly!

Been having to have an ultrasound almost every 2 weeks and yesterday i finally was able to get a good profile pic of him :D

I have a question for everyone, my husbands family thing is the 1st son is named after dad, so all the dads in his family are named Peter, so my son will be Peter the 5th, just wondering if anyone can think of any cute nick names i could use. My husbands name is Peter Jonathon and we all call him Pj for short so i cant really use that :( and we have picked Zachary as the middle name. any ideas would be much appreciated :D

Attachments

• 905304_10151598974015266_833211627_o.jpg
    905304_10151598974015266_833211627_o.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
I have a question for everyone, my husbands family thing is the 1st son is named after dad, so all the dads in his family are named Peter, so my son will be Peter the 5th, just wondering if anyone can think of any cute nick names i could use. My husbands name is Peter Jonathon and we all call him Pj for short so i cant really use that :( and we have picked Zachary as the middle name. any ideas would be much appreciated :D

Pete and Petee are about all i can think of.
You could also go by Zach, if your open to the middle name solely being a nn.

peet, pt.

We are doing the same, my son is being named after my dad and grandfather. my grandpa was always kent and my dad kenny. Now that my dads older he will probably kent and my son kenny as the nick name. omg my son LOL every time I say it it's brand new and exciting.

lindseypao congratulations on your little boy

Melissa_M congratulation on your little girl

lynnikins congratulation on your little boy

3 days until our scan

Is it just me or is September turning into a little boys month?

Congrats Linikins! I will be having 3 boys and was a little in shock so I can imagine you! They are soo much fun though!

You will always be their princess :)

Yay! 1 week till our scan! I'm so excited. I love hearing about what you all are having!!

So, my dogs peed ALL OVER the carpet in our basement when we first moved in 3 years ago, they're better trained now and shouldn't do it anymore (they were puppies then), but I never noticed the mild smell til recently. My husband says he cannot smell it, my sister said it doesn't smell either, my mom and best friend say the same. But I can smell it and its awful. Very distinctly a pee smell. Stupid pregnancy hormones are going to end up making me spend 1,000 dollars to replace the carpets. Sigh.

Ewww! The super smell does sick in situations like that :/ sorry to hear that.

I had my scan today, all good! We got tech to write gender for us. Then we gave it to my friend. She and another friend of mine are going to plan the reveal, settings the party for may 11. Can't wait!! It was soooo hard not to look lol. I'll post scan pics tomorrow.

morning all :wave: hope you all have a nice weekend! i'm checking in on here whilst eating breakfast, then on with the chores and meeting a friend in the playground nearby in a couple of hours! xx

Morning all, love hearing what you're all having :) I think we are Definately majority little boys aren't we? It's so exciting, hope there's not long left until all those that want to know can have their gender scans! Anyone else worried about shifting this baby weight afterwards? Celebs make it look so easy but I've put a stone on already & dreadding it!! Haha. Hope you're all good xx

good morning ladies!! i hope everyone is having a good weekend i found out this weekend that hubs got hurt while he was at training so i'm taking care of 2 babies lol

monday is the anatmoy scan! can anyone tell me what all they are going to be looking at? and how long it might be?

Morning all, love hearing what you're all having :) I think we are Definately majority little boys aren't we? It's so exciting, hope there's not long left until all those that want to know can have their gender scans! Anyone else worried about shifting this baby weight afterwards? Celebs make it look so easy but I've put a stone on already & dreadding it!! Haha. Hope you're all good xx

i'm a litlte worried because i got pregnant right after we took out my implant ( that was causing me to gain so much weight in the first place) but since i have been pregnant i have lost weight so hopefully i won't gain too much the rest and if i do i'm hoping its all baby lol

but when she is born i'm going to start walking when i get the okay and then working out to hopefully shed this weight while the hubs is gone for deployment :)

Mine was about 20mins. They checked heart, spine, brain, for cleft lip, that limbs are growing proportionally. Sure they do more but that's what I saw!

Mine was about 45 min... They look at pretty much everything and make sure it's all there and measuring appropriately. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->