*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

congratz for your blue bundle anakerose:flower:

any news gatorj?

:hugs:massoma hope every thing works out

we had our scan today, :cloud9::cloud9: baby in great position for all the medical checks, baby looks as it should and tech happy its healthy. luckly we had a great scan lady who was very paitient so eventually our baby gave us the view we wanted to see, were having a :baby:girl. me and oh r thrilled:happydance:

Congrats on team pink!!

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/pcMcSgj.jpg

He wasn't shy!!

i will take a bump pic later as had family over today, i love seeing others bump pics, i wouldnt dare take a bare bump picture now due to an overload of stretchmarks from my previous pregnancy

gatojr what a fantastic shot no confusion there lol congrats

Vic, congrats on ur girl :) We are both due the same day, both having GIRLS! How awesome.

Anybody else experiencing a weird sensation when LO kicks? I love the giddy feeling I get in my mind when I can feel him kicking, but at the same time it is also a little discomforting. A little nauseating honestly every once in a while I get one that really makes my stomach feel a bit queasy. Once yesterday I'm pretty sure he kicked me in the spine or pelvic bone or something.

Anybody else experiencing a weird sensation when LO kicks? I love the giddy feeling I get in my mind when I can feel him kicking, but at the same time it is also a little discomforting. A little nauseating honestly every once in a while I get one that really makes my stomach feel a bit queasy. Once yesterday I'm pretty sure he kicked me in the spine or pelvic bone or something.

Yeah you're not alone on that one. For me some of the kicks almost feel like that bubbly feeling when you're gassy...

i love feeling baby kicking no discomfort or anything almost feels like a little pop from the inside, just wait till your whole bump dose a jiggly and you can see a hand or foot side across your tummy i love that stage

Welcome to Team :pink: vic!

Congrats gatorJ on your blue bundle!

I just posted my pic from last week, but here is my 20 week baby bump:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/22A06FD1-C817-4650-9192-2F25F35B7E7F-4694-000006F8718D02DF_zps5aee785e.jpg

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday. :)

lovely adopim your tummy looks nice an smooth an stretch mark free, i have my 20wk on Thursday :)

lovely adopim your tummy looks nice an smooth an stretch mark free, i have my 20wk on Thursday :)

Thanks! I think I got lucky in the stretch mark department because my mom never got them so I think I have genetics to actually thank for that. Tho I did get a few on my breasts. I sort of used Palmer's last time but I was very inconsistent with it. Lol. I may still pick some up anyway.

Lovely scan pics, and lots of people joining team pink and blue! My 20 week scan is tomorrow, and I'm almost going to need gagging to stay team yellow! I know I can do it as I have before, but it's so hard, I'm hoping the excitement of being able to properly see the baby this time will distract me from what it is!!

AnakeRose, Gwenylovey, massoma8489 congratulations on team blue.

maybebaby3 lovely name

vic161209 congratulation on team pink.

Lovely bump pics ladies.

I've attatched my 22 week bump pic.

Sorry i've been away for a few days i had a fall and ended up in hospital, after a fall and they thought i was losing fluid so they wanted to keep me in. They scaned me to check and my fluid was fine. Baby measuring big already. At 22 weeks all measurements were exactly 23 weeks and baby weighed 1lb 3oz

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 22w.jpg
    22w.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1
Vic, congrats on ur girl :) We are both due the same day, both having GIRLS! How awesome.

:thumbup: lets hope they both come on time! i was 10days over with my 1st dd!

congratz to every one finding out/or not lol im surprised there are so many in team yellow by choice, i assumed most ppl found out. great to hear every one has had good healthy news, pray it keeps up.

scary mtc hope every things ok now :flower:

Yea you yellow peeps have such self control. I found out at 15 weeks and even that short wait almost killed me!

I love all of your bumps ladies!! I don't really have a noticeable bump yet...I just look fat :cry: Guess that's what happens when you're already overweight to begin with. At least I won't have to worry about stretch marks because I already have plenty of scars from those.

Congrats on all the scans for Team :pink: and :blue:! The next few days cannot go fast enough for me. The parents are coming down on Thursday, we'll do lunch, the scan and a hospital tour. I'm thinking one of each!

AnakeRose, Gwenylovey, massoma8489 congratulations on team blue.

maybebaby3 lovely name

vic161209 congratulation on team pink.

Lovely bump pics ladies.

I've attatched my 22 week bump pic.

Sorry i've been away for a few days i had a fall and ended up in hospital, after a fall and they thought i was losing fluid so they wanted to keep me in. They scaned me to check and my fluid was fine. Baby measuring big already. At 22 weeks all measurements were exactly 23 weeks and baby weighed 1lb 3oz

hope your ok after the fall and didnt hurt yourself, glad to hear everything ended up ok take it easy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->