*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So I figured out what I'm going to use for a diaper bag. I looked at dozens of traditional diaper bags and hated every one of them. Finally decided to buy a regular backpack that has a lot of pockets and a laptop space (for the change pad), and it cost a fraction of what a diaper bag costs. My husband won't even feel funny carrying it because it's a neutral colour.

We already bought a diaper backpack too, but I am thinking of taking it back and just sucking up carrying one of the ugly side bags because 2 friends of mine said the backpack is great for when DH is there to get stuff out of it, but that when they wete alone and out and about, you cant reach inside quickly to grab something to sooth a crying baby that is in your arms without having to set your kid down or shimmy the bag around.

Though one of my friends has a bad back and had to have the both shoulders support so the backpack was the best option. Anake didnt you say at some point you had back troubles? Seems the backpack might be a good choice :)

12 hours time ill b in my scan, please god let baby b healthy, cant wait to see him/her:cloud9: hope to find out gender too. they couldnt tell with my dd (crossed legs, and cord between them) think it would b super unlucky to happen twice!

good luck vic! drink some ice cold OJ before you go, that should help :D

So I figured out what I'm going to use for a diaper bag. I looked at dozens of traditional diaper bags and hated every one of them. Finally decided to buy a regular backpack that has a lot of pockets and a laptop space (for the change pad), and it cost a fraction of what a diaper bag costs. My husband won't even feel funny carrying it because it's a neutral colour.

We already bought a diaper backpack too, but I am thinking of taking it back and just sucking up carrying one of the ugly side bags because 2 friends of mine said the backpack is great for when DH is there to get stuff out of it, but that when they wete alone and out and about, you cant reach inside quickly to grab something to sooth a crying baby that is in your arms without having to set your kid down or shimmy the bag around.

Though one of my friends has a bad back and had to have the both shoulders support so the backpack was the best option. Anake didnt you say at some point you had back troubles? Seems the backpack might be a good choice :)

Yeah I have mid and lower back problems, shoulder problems too, but that's managable. Gotta love what sports do to your body! Blew my shoulder losing my balance skating and fell right on my elbow, dislocated a rib in my mid back reffing when I fell into an open player door. Lower back is degenerative.

Congrats Anake! So excited for our scan tomo! Pray baby is healthy!!!:baby:

List track on here I haven't posted on here for a long time anyways miss coming on here and posting just that I have been so bizzzzzzzzzy with my weekly prog. Shots and my every 2 week ultrasounds little guy is doing good except I found out that there is two sacs in baby's brain they said it should be going away still preying that everything's going to be alrit that there is to add other then the growing belly and omg Nasia is bk again how are u ladies try to updat u guys later or Tomoro

Welcome to team :blue:

Vic hope all goes well with your scan and you get your desired gender!

Gatorj can't wait to hear what you're having! :D

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

We have a name for our little man: Jake Anthony :cloud9: DH wanted Ben but he's let me have my way. I liked Jake and Anthony is after my dear uncle who passed away just before DS1 was born. My DS1 still wants to call the baby Toby tho! Lol!

I love the name! I want to use Jacob so bad, but my husband refuses because his name is Jacob and my brother's name is Jacob. Maybe I can use it for a middle name! Congrats on the decision!

Lovely name both go well together aswell, I really wanna be 100% sure we have picked the perfect name as this is our last baba but nothing seems to jump out at me an I just love the name and hard agreeing with each others suggestions. Most fun part is picking a name for either boy or girl with being team yellow.

congratz for your blue bundle anakerose:flower:

any news gatorj?

:hugs:massoma hope every thing works out

we had our scan today, :cloud9::cloud9: baby in great position for all the medical checks, baby looks as it should and tech happy its healthy. luckly we had a great scan lady who was very paitient so eventually our baby gave us the view we wanted to see, were having a :baby:girl. me and oh r thrilled:happydance:

Im guessing we all have some form of bump by now, would love to see some bump pics ladies :D

Here is my 19 week bump taken last Sunday:
https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m224/kay8_88/7EA8C4CF-5816-49CF-AB27-1F0E3FCE387B-3359-000004D2D8CEA313_zps057179ad.jpg

I will be taking my 20 week belly shot this Sunday :D

Here is my 20 week bump.. I will do another next week when I'm 23 if I remember!20 weeks photo.jpg

It's a boy!!!!!! So excited!! Everything looks good! 135bpm :) pics to follow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->