*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

DH made us stuffed pasta (chicken and bacon) for dinner last night. I ate leftovers for lunch and later found out he didn't put it in the fridge until this morning. Now I'm freaking out about food borne bacteria. How would I know if the food did any damage? Typical food poisoning symptoms?? I had a small portion so I hope I'll be okay. :(

is anyone going to be using cloth nappies for there baby?

We are! We have used them since DS1's cord fell off. We have two in CDs right now. Im really trying to get DS1 potty trained so we dont have 3 in CDs, but it doesn't seem like that's gonna happen before Macy arrives. Three in diapers kind of suck, but i know i can handle it. It's really not much different than one in diapers i suppose.

We have a lot of different ones. A bnb friend shipped me a london tots bots and it's seriously the softest CD we own! (on the inside). I really like it. We have mainly one size Fuzzi Bunz and Bum Genious, but we have some others. The boys share the diapers and they've used them since birth since they are one size. But recently i sold about $175 worth of their CDs so i could purchase cute girly ones for Macy :blush: We are doing the sized with hers. I really like the Sandys fitteds by Motherease. They arnt the cutest diapers but i can honestly say they are THE BEST when it comes to no leaks. We also have a couple thirsties pocket duos which seem fab too. Got a plethora of other sized diapers and OMG, those size XS are THE CUTEST things ive ever seen!

I use cloth with my son and will be for this little girl too! I originally started with Bumgenius 4.0 pockets, Bumgenius Freetimes (AIO), Fuzzibunz Elites, and a few other random brands, all one size diapers. Eventually I tried a SoftBums diaper and fell in love so I sold all 24 diapers I had and bought only SoftBums. :)

Had the 20 weeks scan again baby co-operated a bit more so all the checks could be done. Got some fab pictures, he/she waved and jumped round a lot, still team yellow, wasn't even tempted to ask which I was pleased at because I wavered last week for about 2 days lol!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey everyone! Scan was today! The parents are having a baby :blue: and a...... baby :pink: !!!! Everyone is thrilled. No pics yet, but I will soon. It's been such an amazing day, kind of bummed it's over.

Hey everyone! Scan was today! The parents are having a baby :blue: and a...... baby :pink: !!!! Everyone is thrilled. No pics yet, but I will soon. It's been such an amazing day, kind of bummed it's over.

Thats so amazing that its one of each!!! :happydance::happydance:
If I ever had twins thats what I would have wanted also. How precious!

I am making my own all-in-one cloth diapers:

https://partusmelior.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/clothdiapers5-3-2013.jpg

https://partusmelior.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/diaperprototypes.jpg

https://partusmelior.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/diapersnap.jpg?w=384&h=377

I find it relaxing.

Those are awesome!!!

I had my 20wk scan yesterday baby was head down bum up which ment not very good scan pics and about 30mins trying to check all that needed to be checked due to the odd potion baby was lay in scanner had me turning from side to side to try an get baby to budge a little but was to comfy lol will post scan pc when on pc later, also due date changed by 1 day if it can be changed on front page please, now 27th :)

DH made us stuffed pasta (chicken and bacon) for dinner last night. I ate leftovers for lunch and later found out he didn't put it in the fridge until this morning. Now I'm freaking out about food borne bacteria. How would I know if the food did any damage? Typical food poisoning symptoms?? I had a small portion so I hope I'll be okay. :(

Usually food poisoning will show up in a few hours. If it wasn't overly warm you should be ok. I've left stuff on the counter and nothing happened. If it hasn't shown up by now then you're fine.

Had my 22 +3 days scan for the sacs they said they had seen in baby's head well as of today I'm happy to say my baby boy is fun and that there's nothing there everything was great I'm so happy he alrit

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1

Usually food poisoning will show up in a few hours. If it wasn't overly warm you should be ok. I've left stuff on the counter and nothing happened. If it hasn't shown up by now then you're fine.

Thanks, I still feel fine and its been over 24 hours so I think I'm good! Glad I got off easy this time!

And here's the other picture of him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 5
I've been so busy I've missed pages and can't catch up! Hope you're all ok xxx

I've put on 10kg (22lbs) :cry: I've not even been eating that much! My bum is huge!!!! DH says that I'm 3 in 1: me, baby and my huge bum! :dohh: he doesn't mean it badly but god my bum is so fat :( what am I going to weigh at term? :(

So I've been feeling kicks up above my belly button recently, and whenever I've gotten scans baby's head has been down. However, yesterday and today I have been feeling movement really down low almost feels like it's on my cervix or deep in my vajayjay! It kind of freaked me out at first, but now I'm thinking baby turned around? Anyone else experience these low kicks?

As for the weight gain, it's really crept up on me unexpectedly the past few weeks. It's going to be a process adjusting to this new body and it's freaking me out a bit to be honest. Just keep telling myself that it's for my little guy! :)

D: off to cancun today...i may not have gained anything this pregnancy yet....but I'm totally going to during this all inclusive...and i am totally going to say it's all the baby...not cuz i will be stuffing my face

yep my baby has been breech almost this whole time (since I started feeling strong kicks)....and the kicks are always down really low, and then I'll have some smaller movements near the top of my bump.

Baby has lots of time to turn around though! :) At your next appointment your doctor or MW should be able to tell you if baby is now breech :flower:

So I've been feeling kicks up above my belly button recently, and whenever I've gotten scans baby's head has been down. However, yesterday and today I have been feeling movement really down low almost feels like it's on my cervix or deep in my vajayjay! It kind of freaked me out at first, but now I'm thinking baby turned around? Anyone else experience these low kicks?

As for the weight gain, it's really crept up on me unexpectedly the past few weeks. It's going to be a process adjusting to this new body and it's freaking me out a bit to be honest. Just keep telling myself that it's for my little guy! :)

My baby flips around daily. One day I'll feel the head up by my belly button and the next it'll be down by my pelvis. U/S tech showed me how to tell what was the head. Baby likes to kick my bladder! and I've had a few strong kicks to the chest area when he's flipped around.

I've gained 17 pounds so far which is kinda bothering me. My knees are starting to feel it. My doctor doesn't seem to worried about it (yet).

My baby flips around constantly! I can be feeling kicks really high up one minute and really low down the next! It was the same with my first! She was breech from 32 weeks until 36 weeks exactly when I felt her turn very definitely during the antenatal class where they were talking about the position baby should be in for an ideal birth! 2 days later she was head down and 2/5 engaged! Babies do so many somersaults in the womb whilst they still have the space that it certainly wouldn't be an issue for me for a good few more weeks! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

My baby I think had been head up this whole time :) My kicks are low, but not near cervix or anything. At least, it doesnt feel like it. I'd say I feel them an inch or two above the hairline type thing.

I'm trying to deal with the weight gain as well. I used to have some pretty lame body issues, and there is a part of me that hates seeing the number on the scale go up. Luckily I have a nice fellow reassure me daily that it's a good thing :) So far I am at 10-11 lbs.

Baby is also measuring a week ahead, but I'm keeping my ticker the same xox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->