*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

So I've been feeling kicks up above my belly button recently, and whenever I've gotten scans baby's head has been down. However, yesterday and today I have been feeling movement really down low almost feels like it's on my cervix or deep in my vajayjay! It kind of freaked me out at first, but now I'm thinking baby turned around? Anyone else experience these low kicks?

As for the weight gain, it's really crept up on me unexpectedly the past few weeks. It's going to be a process adjusting to this new body and it's freaking me out a bit to be honest. Just keep telling myself that it's for my little guy! :)

My baby flips around daily. One day I'll feel the head up by my belly button and the next it'll be down by my pelvis. U/S tech showed me how to tell what was the head. Baby likes to kick my bladder! and I've had a few strong kicks to the chest area when he's flipped around.

I've gained 17 pounds so far which is kinda bothering me. My knees are starting to feel it. My doctor doesn't seem to worried about it (yet).

Oh is it easy to explain how to know where the head is? I'd love to know!

Today is V-Day for miss. macy! :dance: I cant believe im 24 weeks already. The first half of the pregnancy took forever!!! but it seems like it's really going by fast now.

My baby is doing flips constantly, though i think she prefers either breech or transverse. No worries ladies- plenty of time for that to change!

I know someone asked a while back about bumps, so here is my progression so far:

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/6monthsgoodPicMonkeyCollage_zpseea51ca2.jpg

mummytochloe ~ Here are some updates to the master list on page 1. These come from people whom I've kept up with because they're part of the smaller "EDD September 20" thread, or I've noticed their threads on the subject in 2nd trimester:

Loukachu ~ :blue:
jojo_b ~ :blue:
agreeksmom ~ :pink:
bump_wanted ~ :pink:
HaileysMommy1 ~ :pink:
WantaBelly ~ :angel:2.9.2013

Gwenylovey, when I'm lying on my back I can feel a larger hard spot on the edges of my stomach. I thought it might have been the head at first anyways, but the ultrasound tech told me that usually where it's harder it's where the head is. I pointed out where I thought it was and she verified it. Maybe it's just me. Little guy is kicking me on my side right now lol.

and just as I type that, he's moved and now kicking my bladder! I have a little soccer player! or a practical joker!

Cupcakes for tonight's Mother's Day / Gender Reveal dinner :) They have a blue filling.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130511_133041_zpsfc3e0e8f.jpg

Cupcakes for tonight's Mother's Day / Gender Reveal dinner :) They have a blue filling.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130511_133041_zpsfc3e0e8f.jpg

oh great! Now I REALLY want a cupcake!!! Those look yummy! :) Hope you have a fun gender reveal party

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130511_184019_zpse9d5d1ab.jpg

Well, I am officially team pink!!! :pink:

Which is totally crazy, as I was so sure I was having a boy. We just did our gender reveal tonight, and found out the same time as all our family and friends. It was just fabulous <3

hi - i havnt been on here for a while - been mega busy and just got back from a lovely week away!

today my baby is viable!!! 24 weeks i cant believe how quick its gone!

feeling lots of movement now, he is a very hiccuppy baby just like his older brother was!

hope everyone is ok?

will catch up on the thread later once DS is in bed!! x

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's and mom's to be :D

Little guy already feels like he's trying to kick his way out of my stomach...going to be and interesting summer!

Thanks ladies :p

And Happy Mothers day everyone! I hope you all had a fab day <3

Well, I am officially team pink!!! :pink:

Which is totally crazy, as I was so sure I was having a boy. We just did our gender reveal tonight, and found out the same time as all our family and friends. It was just fabulous <3

Congrats! The same happened to me, I was completelly sure I was having a boy and it is a girl, could not be more excited :D

Same thing happened with me. COuld have sworn it was a girl, but we are having a boy. We are thrilled cause we wanted a boy first :)

My baby kicked me so hard yesterday I actually thought it was going to break its way out lol it didnt hurt but I felt like if I looked down its leg be sticking out from my clothes :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->