*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I'm starting to feel kicking up near my rib cage now. I have one spot down low on my left side that keeps cramping.

The baby did something the other day while I was asleep. I threw back the blanket thinking something was on me. It scared the hell out of me till I realized it was the baby...:rofl:

The baby did something the other day while I was asleep. I threw back the blanket thinking something was on me. It scared the hell out of me till I realized it was the baby...:rofl:

Omg I thought I was the only one I was thinking the pregnecy was making me losing it lol but scary I know wat u mean lol

darn hormones :growlmad:
i feel so mardy n stressy this last week and its getting worse, its like pmt
x100, any one else? i hate it i know im been crazy but cant help it. :dohh:

Hello ladies!!!:winkwink:

I have gained 3 pounds but I feel like a WHALE! When I walk up steps I am completely out of breath! lol :cry:

And darn it, when I'm driving down the road, this little bean always kicks my bladder!!! I thought that came LATER!!! Apparently not! :dohh:

Oh the joys of creating life :cloud9:

I can't stop peeing! I thought this wouldn't start until third tri.. I have to pee constantly though and each time it feels like I have to go so bad but then it's such a small amount. So frustrating! Also makes it difficult for me to convince myself to keeping drinking water when I know that'll continue to make the bathroom trips more frequent!

I can't stop peeing! I thought this wouldn't start until third tri.. I have to pee constantly though and each time it feels like I have to go so bad but then it's such a small amount. So frustrating! Also makes it difficult for me to convince myself to keeping drinking water when I know that'll continue to make the bathroom trips more frequent!

Exactly! And I hate going to my step daughters games because they only have port-a-pottys!!!!! I can't NOT pee for 2 hours! Lol

Did my 21.5-week anomaly scan today. No sign of birth defects, baby is measuring almost a week ahead, which would mean moving my due date to Sept. 14. However, I am certain of my LMP and ovulation dates, so stubbornly sticking to my Sept. 20 due date.

Did a "guess-the-sex" thread with U/S pics posted here.

Well it's official iv popped which means a very noticeable bump :)
Thought I'd share a very fab scan pic from my 20wk scan my babas leg an foot! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 2
my beautiful Seren Grace was born sleeping on saturday at 24 weeks 3 days. i went to hosp as over the course of a day her movements slowwed and it was too late she weas gone
she is beautiful and weighed 1lb 6oz

please please please dont let them fob you off by saying you shouldnt count kicks before 28 weeks you know your babies ladies if their movements change get checked

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :(

not to worry you, but have you been checked for a UTI? Kind of sounds more along those lines than simply pregnancy related. Of course anything is possible, so it very well could just be the norm for you, but i see some red flags for a UTI in what you said. They are very common in pregnancy and many women dont even know they have one.

I'm so sorry Louise, you and your beautiful daughter are in my thoughts xxxx

my beautiful Seren Grace was born sleeping on saturday at 24 weeks 3 days. i went to hosp as over the course of a day her movements slowwed and it was too late she weas gone

please please please dont let them fob you off by saying you shouldnt count kicks before 28 weeks you know your babies ladies if their movements change get checked

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :(

oh honni :hugs: i am so sorry.
Praying that peace will abound. My condolences <3

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Louise :cry:

Stay strong Louise again im so sorry youv had to go through all the heart ache of loosing a child. im sure she was all you could have imagined and more, fly high Seren and watch over your mummy huge hugs louise x

oh Louise my heart is broken for you. :cry::hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss.

So sorry for your loss Louise, my thoughts are with you and your family xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->