*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

The sneezing/coughing/getting up quickly pain isn't the same as Braxton hicks...it's more like pulling a muscle. BH contractions usually don't hurt and they feel almost the same as a regular contraction except no pain and they are usually random.

I think my first 'craving' is taco salad...that's all I want to eat lately.

Sounds pretty good! I'm trying to convince DH to bring me home tostitos and salsa con queso mmmmm

I've been perving on strawberries whipped cream and dark chocolate chips lol. Soooo good!

And it sounds like its not Braxton hicks for me, is the pulling a muscle pain round ligament pain. When you sneeze?

:hug: louise, i am without words for u, i can not imagine your pain, im so so sorry to and your family x

my beautiful Seren Grace was born sleeping on saturday at 24 weeks 3 days. i went to hosp as over the course of a day her movements slowwed and it was too late she weas gone
she is beautiful and weighed 1lb 6oz

please please please dont let them fob you off by saying you shouldnt count kicks before 28 weeks you know your babies ladies if their movements change get checked

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :(

incredibly sorry for your loss :cry:

rest in peace little angel Xx

DH and I decided to start a charm bracelet for our LO. Thinking we will keep filling it until she's an adult at some event (wedding, graduation, or something like that). We decided to go with Pandora and the first charm we got is a little baby booty with a pink gem (tough to see in this pic tho) The boys are going to give her a charm at the birth that says 'sweet sister' :cloud9:

image.jpg

Ahhh 25 weeks today!! Its a bit scary to say only 15 weeks until due date!! :wacko:

Was totally thinking the same. :shock:

Ahhh 25 weeks today!! Its a bit scary to say only 15 weeks until due date!! :wacko:

I hear ya! I'm 25 Weeks tomorrow :) Started getting the baby's room figured out. Painting the walls green next weekend and slowly starting to get the crib built and things placed. I just can't believe how fast this has gone (for me at least!)

i feel like the first 20 weeks went slowly but now it just seems like it's flying! (Thank God! Im sooo ready to get the birth part over with :lol:)

So I had a terrible nights sleep last night...well to be fair it was my own fault. I couldn't remember the last time yesterday that I'd felt my little guy kick so I started poking him while I was lying in bed last night to get a response.....

Well I got a response and I think he was mad I woke him up! He kicked me (and hard) for a good 3 hours....guess I learned my lesson...don't wake the baby! (or to quote LOTR...."don't disturbe the water")

LOL yeah no kidding.

So is anyone else having issues getting comfortable while sleeping? I know you're not supposed to sleep on your back, but right now it's the most comfortable! Can't really sleep on my left side because I have a messed up shoulder and my right side just never seem to end up on my right side. I'm a total stomach sleeper and since I hurt my back in November I haven't been able to do that either...

yes. i feel like ive gotten a lot more uncomfortable and a lot earlier than in my other pregnancys. I def recommend those huge pregnancy pillows. DH hates them bc it takes up so much room but whatever! they are fab and well worth the $50. I even use them PP (and sometimes DH steals it :haha:).

If your comfortable, sleeping on your back isn't as scary a thing as it can be made out to be. If you start breathing heavy or getting lightheaded/dizzy then roll over. Your body will let you know if it's not a good position :thumbup: Im to the point now where i cant breath very well laying on my back (just started the other night), otherwise i would keep on doing whatever works.

its gone so fast for me only 3 more weeks until i leave work!! eeekkkk!!

im having the worst trouble sleeping between the spd and nightmares and OHs snoring its ridiculous!! x

I don't sleep too well either. I thought about getting a body pillow, but I think it would just end up on the floor every night. I'm still undecided.
I convinced my husband to go in for a sleep study. His snoring was awful too. His sleep study revealed he has Obstructive Sleep Apnea (which cause his ridiculous snoring). So now he uses a CPAP and I don't have to lose sleep over his snoring anymore. Lol.

Snoring is actually a sign of something not right. Usually apnea. Having a tongue tie (even a sneaky, small tie) can cause that. Another sign of sleep apnea is if the tongue has ridges on the side.

its gone so fast for me only 3 more weeks until i leave work!! eeekkkk!!

im having the worst trouble sleeping between the spd and nightmares and OHs snoring its ridiculous!! x

Wow that's early! I'm not off till August 23rd.

I don't sleep too well either. I thought about getting a body pillow, but I think it would just end up on the floor every night. I'm still undecided.
I convinced my husband to go in for a sleep study. His snoring was awful too. His sleep study revealed he has Obstructive Sleep Apnea (which cause his ridiculous snoring). So now he uses a CPAP and I don't have to lose sleep over his snoring anymore. Lol.

SO glad you got him to go in to be checked! Obstructive Sleep Apnea can be life threatening if it's not treated. It puts stress on the heart. He's probably in a better mood now that he's on the CPAP right? My dad and brother both have it.

SO glad you got him to go in to be checked! Obstructive Sleep Apnea can be life threatening if it's not treated. It puts stress on the heart. He's probably in a better mood now that he's on the CPAP right? My dad and brother both have it.

I am glad I convinced him too! While his actual OSA is relatively mild, only stopping his breathing a few times a night, his oxygen levels hit an alarming low while he slept. His levels averaged in the upper 80s during his sleep study!
He's definitely starting to feel better and the quality of his sleep improving. He's still getting used to wearing it at night and training his mouth to stay closed but things are definitely looking up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->