*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I can't stop peeing! I thought this wouldn't start until third tri.. I have to pee constantly though and each time it feels like I have to go so bad but then it's such a small amount. So frustrating! Also makes it difficult for me to convince myself to keeping drinking water when I know that'll continue to make the bathroom trips more frequent!

not to worry you, but have you been checked for a UTI? Kind of sounds more along those lines than simply pregnancy related. Of course anything is possible, so it very well could just be the norm for you, but i see some red flags for a UTI in what you said. They are very common in pregnancy and many women dont even know they have one.

I've had lots of UTIs in my life so I know this isn't that. I think it's just my shrunken bladder (especially since it fluctuates so much with my fluid intake and there's no pain associated with it). Thanks for the concern though.

my beautiful Seren Grace was born sleeping on saturday at 24 weeks 3 days. i went to hosp as over the course of a day her movements slowwed and it was too late she weas gone
she is beautiful and weighed 1lb 6oz

please please please dont let them fob you off by saying you shouldnt count kicks before 28 weeks you know your babies ladies if their movements change get checked

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :(

I am so, so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine how difficult this must be. I hope you can someday find piece and have good support through this grieving process. :hugs:

my beautiful Seren Grace was born sleeping on saturday at 24 weeks 3 days. i went to hosp as over the course of a day her movements slowwed and it was too late she weas gone

please please please dont let them fob you off by saying you shouldnt count kicks before 28 weeks you know your babies ladies if their movements change get checked

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :([/QUOTE

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you and your family :hugs:

my princess after my 5 sons is gone im hurting so much and ive no idea how im going to get through :(

I am so sorry Louise :hugs: I can not even imagine how you are feeling. After being with you from the start of this journey I cant help but feel so heartbroken for you and your family.

All my love and support :cry:

I'm so sorry Louise. My heart is broken for you. Prayers and thoughts with you through this sad, sad time. Xx

I am so sorry Louise!! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family!!!:hugs:

So sorry Louise I'm so heart broken for u u reminded me of my loss it hurts up to this day there in a better place now it's so hard god help u dear

Today I have been thinking scary thought the what ifs and every time I feel my baby moving my mind goes straight to labor

I think I might have felt my first ever braxton hicks? It was at lunchtime and about five short jolts of pain like tensing of muscles contracting and letting go but very quick??? Is this what it feels like??? Or maybe was feeling something else :shrug:

Mine have always been a tightening feeling in my abdomen and it's constant and lasts for about a minute or so and my uterus goes rock-hard.

Louise, I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Any loss is difficult but I can empathize with how devastating it is later on in pregnancy. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time and I wish you much strength.

I'm so sorry Louise, my thoughts and prayers are with you, Seren and your family.

I think I might have felt my first ever braxton hicks? It was at lunchtime and about five short jolts of pain like tensing of muscles contracting and letting go but very quick??? Is this what it feels like??? Or maybe was feeling something else :shrug:

I've been having that off and on for about 2 weeks. That's what I'm feeling too. Unless it's sustained and consistent I wouldn't worry too much about it. But if it starts coming in regular intervals and is getting stronger, then get checked. I also get bad cramps in my lower belly if I stand up too fast (ouch!). I also find if I lift something that's a little too heavy I'll get those sharp cramps.

So sorry for your loss louise :(

I had braxton hicks the other morning but it was more of a tightening feeling, no pain. My whole uterus went rock hard, it felt and looked so strange!

Feels like period pain for a little and then goes away I have been feel some too it makes me think back to labor and those amazing contractions lol:dohh::nope:

Closest thing I have to those cramps are always the result of a fierce sneeze. Ever time it happens I have to keel over for about 60 seconds til the pain subsides.

Same here, I get once in a blue moon when I sneeze or get up too quickly :/

For me, I notice the round ligament pain when I sneeze/cough/move too fast. The Braxton Hicks hit me randomly and it doesn't feel like I overstretched something (like with the RLP) but just feels like an uncomfortable tightening of my uterus.

Speaking of Braxton Hicks, I had a cousin name her kid Braxton. I would always associate my baby with the painful symptom of pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->