*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

ugh I am so freeking uncomfortable today. I have a bit of constipation and I think he's sitting funny up around my right ribs. My ribs on my right side are KILLING me. I almost want to go home from work, but I'll see if I can stick it out for a few more hours, hopefully it gets better.

On the bright side after today I have 5 days off so I'm going to get the baby's room and the second bathroom painted.

Great room for DD! So gorgeous!!

I'm on the extra discharge train as well. TMI, but the other day I was wandering around in my night shirt, and I thought my water started leaking, because I knew I hadn't pee'd but I was all of a sudden sopping wet. :dohh:

I went today for 24 week check and also 4d ultrasound :happydance:

I have had a rough last week and a half. Last week I had a UTI now I think I have Bacterial Vaginosis :cry: It makes me very uncomfortable, but baby looked great and that is all that matters.

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 6
  • baby3.jpg
    baby3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 6
I went today for 24 week check and also 4d ultrasound :happydance:

I have had a rough last week and a half. Last week I had a UTI now I think I have Bacterial Vaginosis :cry: It makes me very uncomfortable, but baby looked great and that is all that matters.

Awww I have had BV earlier on when I found out was pregnant, apparently its safe to take antibiotics for that, but get it treated as it can cause premature labour. Your scans are so beautiful, I am so bummed I dont get to see the baby again now until its born :cry:

I have been fighting off a head cold for three days now, and lastnight was so wheezy and coughing like crazy if I lay down so had to sleep propped up and man did it hurt my back and neck :hissy:

I woke with a bloodshot eye from coughing so hard. Also had a really sore stomach on the left side, was hoping the baby was ok as I know coughing uses alot of stomach muscles :cry:

But seems to be moving a bit this morning, not as pronounced but can definitely feel the :baby:

We have had so many off sick lately its now at the point where we are having the "talk" about it........so I have been too worried to stay home in bed and recover like I should be.

On good news though!!!

OUR OFFER ON OUR FIRST HOME HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, SO WE FINALLY BROUGHT OUR HOME AFTER MONTHS OF STRESS :happydance:

We move in on July 5th! And baby will arrive about 9 weeks later, so will have time to spend making the house homely and doing up the nursery, we have an african/animal theme since daddy is from Zimbabwe and its unisex.

So enough to keep me busy so I dont get impatient waiting on him/her :haha:

Is it normal that baby's kicks hurt sometimes? It's been uncomfortable when she kicks me in the bladder or ribs for a while now but today it has hurt when she kicks in random places in my uterus. She's strong and kicks hard. She's also very active. I've been able to feel her kick from the outside for about 5 weeks now. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect.

Is it normal that baby's kicks hurt sometimes? It's been uncomfortable when she kicks me in the bladder or ribs for a while now but today it has hurt when she kicks in random places in my uterus. She's strong and kicks hard. She's also very active. I've been able to feel her kick from the outside for about 5 weeks now. This is my first pregnancy so I don't really know what to expect.

I'm going to assume that it's normal because I get those too. Must be hitting organs or nerves.

I would say its normal, apparently between weeks 20-30 they grow really quickly so maybe she is just trying to get comfortable, but as the mother we are the ones who suffer all the little kicks, and jabs. Its a healthy sign she is so active. Would worry more if she didnt move at all.

So adorible I got 4d picture at around 23 weeks I love them but they are scary sometimes lol but ur were clear so aforible hun any ways I went on Monday to get my cerix measured and it was,closed but I had fluid in the oxturnal which is the end of the cervix so they told me u have to go to the main hospital l&d so I didn't go rit away my midwife was there and I was scared so I waited until Tuesday to do it she did me a exam and took a sample of the flouid and turns out it was nothing lol but everything's good so far

Thanks everyone. I figured it was probably normal but good to know I'm not alone. I can imagine what her kicks are going to feel like in a few months!! She woke me up for the first time with her kicks last night, too. So it begins.. :wacko:

Def normal. The thing that always hurt for me was when my boys would stretch from side to side.

For anyone that's crafty I found a site with a free pattern to make your own Boppy Pillow (or nursing pillow). Search the site for Poppy Pillow and print out the instructions :) Going to try it!

https://www.madebymarzipan.com

How is everyone feeling today??

I'm enjoying a moments reprieve of movement, It sounds horrible but one kicks all night and the other kicks all day. It's cool and all..... glad they ARE, but it's nice feeling.... nothing for a few. Hahaha

As for me it's been hard to go to sleep from the kicks I feel like he's in my ribs at times and then mint later he's in a whole different area this all starts at night lol couple of days later I had a ultrasound they said that there was fluid at the end of my cervix the oxturnal so they wanted me to go to labor and delivery I called in And my midwife wasn't in so I was scared and waited the next day she did me that anouying cervical exam and I felt like deiing I hate it it's worst then giving birth for me anyways turns out there wasn't anything dangerous and it was nothing so basically my trip to the l&d hospital was nothing but it did kind of help me get over the scar for labor time cuz I seen a lady holding her baby and being transported I felt less scared and more looking forward to meeting my little man

My baby's kicks have been regular, but not overpowering. No irritating kicking me in the ribs or anything like that. Right now they're just delightful.

I've had a few days where I feel some pelvic floor pressure and I start feeling like I have to do kegels to hold the baby in. The pressure evaporates if I lay down, so I assume the pressure is just the baby laying rather low in my pelvis. I'll mention it to my (substitute*) doctor at my next appointment on Wednesday, but it doesn't worry me too much.

Hemorrhoids came in during my last pregnancy with DD seven years ago and they never really went away, and those have flared up this trimester, but they haven't been too bothersome. I've also gotten a bit of acid reflux, Braxton Hicks contractions, and I continue to feel really tired by 9 PM, but that's about it for 2nd trimester symptoms here.

-----------------

*My regular doctor has been out of town for the month of May. Won't start seeing him again until June 13th.

I get the pressure feeling too but for me it's on the right side of my uterus. I think they must just find a comfy spot and stick to it!

Oh I want to join this thread...I'm due sept 7th with a little girl. =)

The OP sent me a message awhile ago about this thread but I got distracted and forgot about it :dohh:

I can't believe in only a couple weeks...I will be in the last trimester...holy moly!!

I am so looking forward to third tri! Still a few weeks to go yet. As of tomorrow I'm viable :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->