*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Not feeling so great today, even though had the best sleep every last night :wacko:

Does anyone else have the following?

- pain in the hips sometimes?
- pain like feeling bruised on the outside of your vajayjay where your hair grows?!?!

I just want to sleep :dohh: also think I am getting restless legs, maybe the baby sitting really low and putting pressure down there. :shrug:

yes I definitely do. It's probably due to ligaments and everything softening up for delivery. I have a bad hip anyways so it's always sore.

- pain like feeling bruised on the outside of your vajayjay where your hair grows?!?!

Yep, mine feels kinda raw all the time.

I just want to sleep :dohh: also think I am getting restless legs, maybe the baby sitting really low and putting pressure down there. :shrug:

Yeah I was getting that when I laid on my back. Started trying to sleep with one of those bean bag pillows between my knees and it seems to help. Probably putting pressure on nerves.

yes I definitely do. It's probably due to ligaments and everything softening up for delivery. I have a bad hip anyways so it's always sore.

Yep, mine feels kinda raw all the time.

Yeah I was getting that when I laid on my back. Started trying to sleep with one of those bean bag pillows between my knees and it seems to help. Probably putting pressure on nerves.

Glad I am not the only one going through these things, was beginning to think omgosh something wrong :dohh:
Its so reassuring having others to talk to on here, as none of my friends having babies same time, so it helps with this forum to not feel so alone :hugs:

Totally not related to babies at all, but please someone (in canada maybe) tell me you watch Orphan Black. I have never seen a tv show this good in my whole life (and I am a tv feind). I screamed at my television literally 10 separate times in excitement during the latest episode. Season finale is next week and I am so sad because this show is one of the few things I look forward to besides my due date and it does well to keep me occupied.

My latest project :D Bought a used glider rocker, but the cushions were dirty and I couldn't get them clean enough looking. Had some extra pillow cases we were not using from a duvet cover set and made some slip covers :D
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130526_212503_zpsae85dd80.jpg

Totally not related to babies at all, but please someone (in canada maybe) tell me you watch Orphan Black. I have never seen a tv show this good in my whole life (and I am a tv feind). I screamed at my television literally 10 separate times in excitement during the latest episode. Season finale is next week and I am so sad because this show is one of the few things I look forward to besides my due date and it does well to keep me occupied.

Sorry Kaili...never heard of it :( What network is it on?

Iv suffered badly with hip pain with all 3 of my pregnancies again tho I have hip problems so makes it abit worse carrying extra weight.

Wow what a fab chair looks much healthier all bright and colourful! Good job :)

My latest project :D Bought a used glider rocker, but the cushions were dirty and I couldn't get them clean enough looking. Had some extra pillow cases we were not using from a duvet cover set and made some slip covers :D
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_20130526_212503_zpsae85dd80.jpg
Brilliant. I have a glider rocker with dirty cushions. I'll have to try something like this to revive it.

Happy Monday gals! How is everyone? Sorry, I have been quiet..went on vacation and then straight back to work (exhausting!). Vacation was great!! I cannot believe today is 6 months. My follow-up w/ the cardiologist went fine and I have nothing "structurally wrong with my heart", which I am grateful for, but dang it, I still get these heart palpitations. I was doing well on vacation with just a few little flutters here and there, and then I came back to work and had an annoying, stressful day, and sure enough, they re-surfaced all day. :-/ SO annoying. The cardiologist said I could be put on medications if they are bad enough, but I just don't want to. It is weird b/c it seems like I frequently get them after eating/when I am full? I am having them now after breakfast?? I really don't have that much caffeine, I have drank 4oz coffee this AM (and been making it weaker, and weaker). I get them when I have NO caffeine... So frustrating!!

Anyways, starting picking out the nursery. So fun. My DH and I still haven't settled on a name yet?! We keep tossing around ones we like, but haven't had the "aha" moment. Anyone else??

Anake-I wish I could sew! I love your re-furb'd chair.:thumbup:

Take care-

Thanks ladies!

26 weeks for me today :)

Sugar Load test today...yuck. Not looking forward to this :wacko:

Love the chair! I have the same one.

I haven't seen Orphan Black but now I'm intrigued :)

Not sure what the big deal is people make over the sugar test. Other than my mouth going dry I didn't feel any different.

The glucose test really isn't terrible, but for me with my DD the liquid just tasted awful :sick: I'm not looking forward to tasting that again. And if you don't pass the one-hour test you have to go back for the 3-hour test... Which doesn't sound fun either.

Yeah true. I was expecting the juice to be way sweeter. Reminded me of McDonald's juice that didn't have enough water to juice ratio.

Eeek first pregnancy that iv to get this test, dreading the fact that can't eat anything and there at 9:40 to be told ill be there at least 3-4hours, not bothered that much about all the bloods to be taken just hope I don't puke :s

The chair is so cute!!

Could heart palpitations be due to anxiety? Especially since you didn't have many on vacation. I wonder if learning some relaxation strategies could help. Or it also could be due to increase in blood volume. In that case there isn't much you can do about it.

For my glucose test, I have to drink 10 oz of the juice stuff. My doc recommended I drink it cold and through a straw to make it taste less gross. My test is in two weeks.

AFM, baby is having a quiet day today which always make me nervous. I turned on the doppler and heard her heartbeat immediately as well as several kicks to the doppler (none of which I felt so she must be moving without me being able to notice her). Aaaand now she's kicking hard (to the point of my belly jumping). I must've pissed her off. Haha.

You don't have to fast if this is your first test. They give you 500ml (2 cups) of the juice and you sit there for an hour. You do the 3 hour test if you fail the first one. Make sure you drink water before going, but not RIGHT before because it can skew your test. Really it wasn't that bad. I just downed the drink...wasn't really that sweet. Don't stress out about it. It was really no big deal.

I've got my glucose test on Wednesday this week. I have to fast from the night before, be there for 9:30am. They then take a blood sample, give you a set amount of the grim drink to drink. You sit for 2 hours then they take your blood again. Finally you celebrate being able to move/go home by buying a chocolate bar lol!

I hoping I will get the all clear again as I did with my first pregnancy x

I had tightenings at work yesterday so they sent me to triage and all is well with Bob x had to have a speculum and a test to see if preterm labour was likely which was thankfully negative x got signed off sick for today's shift x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->