*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I didn't have to do the glucose test with my first daughter....it was nice. I know they take a glucose draw at the beginning of each of my pregnancies so I assume that's why I didn't have to get it done. But that was with my family doctor.
With DD2 I was with an OB for the last half of my pregnancy since I was a higher risk (VBAC attempt). He just did them routinely so I had it done around 28 weeks. Went to the lab, they gave me a 10 oz orange sweet fizzy drink....I had to drink it in a few minutes and then wait there for an hour. Then they took blood and I was all done!
I was also told not to fast.

It really wasn't a big deal but it was more of a hassle than anything...if given the choice I wouldn't do it.

Yes, my father blessed me with negative blood lol

I get the anti-D injection to. Iv had it done with both my pregnancies and again when my girls where born. Back again this time. It's not very nice as the needle is thicker width than for example the needle they use to take blood, due to the liquid being thicker, a few seconds of discomfort and its over with tho try not to worry to much just remember to breath through it or you could end up on the floor lol.

today i have an ob appt and i'm going to probably have to do another gluclose test i had to do one at 16 weeks because my mom had gestational diabites its going to suck doing it again :( lol

hope all you ladies have a good day!!

Well nausea is back with a vengeance! The last 2 days have been pretty nasty. Guess it's back to the pills again I just don't want to go to work today. Kinda have to since I've already been off for 5 days.

I flipped onto my right side last night and I guess I was squishing the little guy because he was going bananas in there! I went on my back and it instantly stopped. I think his head is on the upper left side of my stomach. This morning he must be pushing on my liver or something because man am I sore!

I flipped onto my right side last night and I guess I was squishing the little guy because he was going bananas in there! I went on my back and it instantly stopped. I think his head is on the upper left side of my stomach. This morning he must be pushing on my liver or something because man am I sore!

This happens to me all the time! She gets seriously upset when I roll on my right side (her favorite spot). Not even born yet and already throwing fits!! :haha:

Two weeks more until we are viable!

I have to admit--- some days these kiddos kick my butt.

Baby Girl wiggles all day and Baby B wiggles all night, I am able to sleep, so thought it would be fine, but I think I must not sleep very well because in the last few days I feel like I'm in zombie mode. I have to take naps every day.

Also, Baby Girl finds my bladder quite often, I think she's switched to breech again (not to worried about that, yet...) and she kicks the most at night, so..... ugh!

I never felt "uncomfortable" with my son despite being larger than average, and I remember thinking people were nuts that said the kicks hurt or kept them up, but I havea feeling in the next 2-3 weeks we will cross that line.

How are all of you??

I'm well apart from the lack of sleep. Only thing keeping me up are the nightmares and the need to pee.

My husband finally sold his workout equipment on craigslist this weekend and so the nursery is now empty. Walls are being painted and crown moulding being put up Thursday, and Friday carpets are getting cleaned and crib and dresser are being delivered, so I have a lot to look forward to this week! I also ordered custom letters for the wall that match his nursery theme, so will post pics of those when they arrive! Can't wait!

This happens to me all the time! She gets seriously upset when I roll on my right side (her favorite spot). Not even born yet and already throwing fits!! :haha:

LOL Yeah that's what it was like. Throwing a fit!

:cry: I failed my first gestational diabetes test. I have to do the 3 hour test now...NOT HAPPY!

Has anyone had stitch like pain on lower left side especially on inhalation etc? I have had it four hours or more now. :cry:
I dont know what it is :nope:

Has anyone had stitch like pain on lower left side especially on inhalation etc? I have had it four hours or more now. :cry:

I had that last weekend (except on my right). I don't know what caused it but it went away on its own. Dehydration? Bump was heavy? Baby was pushing on that side of the uterus? I don't know what caused mine...

I had that last weekend (except on my right). I don't know what caused it but it went away on its own. Dehydration? Bump was heavy? Baby was pushing on that side of the uterus? I don't know what caused mine...

I am using a heatpack at the moment and it seems to be helping, I may have pulled something though as was sitting awkward on the train this morning as the man next to me was quite big (no offense) and was taking over my seat too, so had to sit odd angle. Or it could be round ligament pain, or yes baby sitting on me funny. At least the heat pack is helping. :hugs:

:cry: I failed my first gestational diabetes test. I have to do the 3 hour test now...NOT HAPPY!

i failed my 1 hour too and had to do the 3 hour early in my pregnancy and now that i'm 24 weeks i have to do the 3 hour again. the tech that was doing my blood told me that a lot of people usually fail the 1 hour because there bodies can't break down the sugar fast enough

so my doctor appt went well yesterday they went over her antmony scan and everything looked good but the little girl wasn't being helpful with some shots so i have to go back and redo a couple of the shots. she was measuring 6 days ahead on the scan but they told me not enough to move my due date and then when they measured my belly i was measuring at 26!! on a sad note i have to do the yucky gluclose test again and i get to skip straight to the 3 hour one :( boo lol

hope all you ladies have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->