*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I managed to get up and have shower only 1 and half hours ish to go. I'm wondering if im throwing up liquds because my stomach is so empty due to not having eaten since 7 or 8 last night

I guess it could be that...Hope the vomiting stops x

My tests have now gone negative, I think I'm losing the baby, I can't stop crying. Two years ttc only to end after a few weeks :cry:

I should probably be taken off the date list

Hugs sugar, I would try and contact doctors and get Bloods done x

They now decided I nil by mouth until after my scan anyway. Around an hour I'm so nervous

Sugar puff....could your pee to diluted?? what tests are you using???

MTC....hope this hour goes fast...how is your pain?

Better than it has been actually just declined pain killers so I hoping that may be positive sign.

Reading all the posts of how many times people have re-tested makes me nervous :dohh:

First test done on 31/12/12 was :bfp: and second one done on 02/01/13 which was also :bfp: and dark :baby::baby:

Estimated due date of September 04, 2012 which is funny because it calculated my conception date as the ONLY time I BD'd so was so accurate :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 10
wow, they are dark. I have tested multiple times a day, lol with various brands hahhaa

wow, they are dark. I have tested multiple times a day, lol with various brands hahhaa

I just realised I keep getting my YEARS mixed up and incorrect :dohh::dohh:
Baby brain already?? :rofl: awww bless not blaming the :baby:

I meant due Sept 04, 2013 :rofl:

I have one more test to use, might wait a week then use it :rofl: going to try and book my first GP visit for this Saturday. Its awkward for me because I can only go to the doctors on weekends as I travel an hour each morning and night to get to work, by the time I get home they are all closed, we don't have after hours clinics here, only for emergency :shrug:

How do you get your blood HCG results???? Do you have to call and ask for them or do they call and tell you or do you get them on your second visit to the GP? New to all this...

I only tested twice one with a digi then one with conception indicator x

I've tested 4 times and I have 1 to go :blush:

The first time was with an SD at 10dpo, which was so faint I did a digi 2 days later 1-2, then did another 2 days later on Christmas eve to give to DH as his present :blush: said 2-3, then I was bleeding so was instructed by my GP to take another and then another a week later, both FRER. It stayed dark even after 5 days of bleeding and now waiting to take my last one :blush:

With DD I tested 5 times because I just didn't believe it, though 3 of those I did on the same day :rofl:

I've tested 4 times and I have 1 to go :blush:

The first time was with an SD at 10dpo, which was so faint I did a digi 2 days later 1-2, then did another 2 days later on Christmas eve to give to DH as his present :blush: said 2-3, then I was bleeding so was instructed by my GP to take another and then another a week later, both FRER. It stayed dark even after 5 days of bleeding and now waiting to take my last one :blush:

With DD I tested 5 times because I just didn't believe it, though 3 of those I did on the same day :rofl:

3 on the same day :rofl: that's sooo cute!!!!
I know it is so hard to believe it :shrug::happydance:
I think also because its a long 12 weeks to get through and every little thing that you think is going wrong you freak about :nope:

I guess we have to relax and get lots of rest and look after ourselves :hugs:
Hard though when you haven't told people yet and they expect you to do things like lift heavy things, clean with household chemicals :rofl: Just want to say OI im PG I cant do that......but trying to hold out until 12 weeks just in case.

Sac in uterus nothibg else could be seen yet but doc said that normal for my duration. However baby had bleeding around/near it which could increase my chance of miscarriage. Got to go for my scan on 14th to see if baby grown and has heartbeat. Bloods were actually 1851 Monday, and been done today got to ring up around 1 pm for them.

fingers crossed all will be ok....what brilliant news it not eptopic.... if your numbers aee still going up, does that lessen the chance of miscarriage?

Doc said it would be good news if levels double so I think so. Don't know how I am meant to wait 12 days though

Welcome and congratulations to nico82, Hopethisyear and Jesmia :flower:

Sugarpuff - I agree with others, could you get some blood tests done? Could just be a dodgy pee stick or weak urine? Really feel for you :hugs:

MTC - so glad your bean is in the right place, hopefully the blood is just there from implantation? :hugs:

As for me, I am still testing every day for peace of mind (only on Internet cheapies so not costing much). The tests are darkening but only by a little bit each day, I'll stop when I get a test line as dark as the control! Will post a picture later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->