*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

I had a 5 week scan in my last pregnancy - they saw everything apart from a heartbeat but i went back the next week and it did have a heartbeat just so your aware :)

Thanks ladies and yes babydevil I had idea I.wouldn't see hb. Just hoping they let me keep 7 week scan so I can know the hb has started x

Can you please add me :happydance:
First baby due 4 September :hugs:

MTC, good luck tomorrow! I had an ectopic pregnancy and my first sign was some brownish/purplish spotting so no blood is a good thing I think! I also had pain that was very clearly one sided. Sending thoughts and prayers your way!

So sorry MTC that you're going through this! with my ectopic last time, my pain was so severe it shot down my leg and I couldn't walk. They say the pain may be caused by the corpeus cyst, so lets hope that's the case for you.

I went to hospital 2 nights ago with a bit of aches and pains in the same spot as my last ectopic..i have a scan today at 4 weeks and 5 days.
Let's hope we both see something positive on the scans xx

Thanks ladies I should know in 12 hours max even if they running late
I am so nervous just had more pain meds so going to try and sleep for a while to stop me worrying x

Mumtomicah good luck with your scan also x

Thanks ladies. A nervous wreck..can't cope with another EP or loss. I am starting to get bouts of nausea in the evening so hopefully that's a good sign :)

Hi gals! I'm here to join the thread too! I got my BFP yesterday at 12dpo which should make my due date from the online calculator at September 9th.

So, 2011 Christmas eve I found out I was pregnant with my first, unplanned. I was super excited, but ended up with a miscarriage or chemical pregnancy just a couple weeks later. Since February 2012, we have been trying again with no luck. I saw my GP a few weeks ago for my annual exam and she referred me to an OB/GYN for an appointment 1/10 for testing and probably Clomid RX. This past month we used OPK for the first time the Clear blue smiley and yesterday I got my BFP, on New Years Eve. I am excited but terrified something will happen again.

Yesterday I had lower back pains, pressure on my hips, some cramping and super sore and swollen boobs. Also had darker aureolas with bumps on them. Today, just a little sore boobs and that's all. I called my GP first thing yesterday AM and I have an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. I just hope everything is ok and this time I get to see my HCG levels rising rather than going down.

Sorry this is so long. Congratulations to all the September mom's to be!!!

Fingers crossed everything will be ok. I have had 4 miscarriages so can understand how nervous you are. I have taken 10+ tests and just did another and will do one when I wake up to try and see if the line gets darker. Hubby thinks I am crazy but it puts my mind at rest!

Mrs LQ - I know what you mean I keep testing too just to see if the line gets darker, so far staying pretty light. Sorry about your losses, FX this one sticks for you!

Hi everyone, please may I be added to this group?
I found out on Dec 30th that I'm pregnant, I did 2 tests and got 2 very dark lines straight away! According to my LMP date i'm due Sept 1st.

I have an 8yo daughter already, and this will be me and my husbands first together.
I'm a bit nervous as I haven't lived in the US for too long and things are a lot different, not really sure how things are done here with the doctors visits etc, but I'm sure I will figure that all out soon!

I got my bfp so early 7 dpo is why I was so afraid, cramping stopped, and girls they will get darker mine did by the next day at 8dpo

Attachments

• 2012-12-26 21.47.38.jpg
    2012-12-26 21.47.38.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20121229_111256.jpg
    20121229_111256.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-12-27 00.48.00.jpg
    2012-12-27 00.48.00.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi everyone, please may I be added to this group?
I found out on Dec 30th that I'm pregnant, I did 2 tests and got 2 very dark lines straight away! According to my LMP date i'm due Sept 1st.

I have an 8yo daughter already, and this will be me and my husbands first together.
I'm a bit nervous as I haven't lived in the US for too long and things are a lot different, not really sure how things are done here with the doctors visits etc, but I'm sure I will figure that all out soon!

Congratulations!! :D

Thanks Aiden, I'm sure it will get darker, just didn't today. I am also nervous because I am 37, so a little older than most expecting moms.

Jesmia - Congrats!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->