*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

My Aunt had a perfectly healthy 8 pounder and she is 42, prayers and hope this is sticky baby.

Welcome all new ladies :wave:
Up at 5am feeling sick with worry and unable to sleep

Welcome all new ladies :wave:
Up at 5am feeling sick with worry and unable to sleep

That was me last night from 2-5AM, then up for work at 6. Hope you get some rest!!! I'm exhausted not to mention super stressed as I took another test this afternoon and it came back negative after the two positive yesterday.

Fingers crossed everything will be ok. I have had 4 miscarriages so can understand how nervous you are. I have taken 10+ tests and just did another and will do one when I wake up to try and see if the line gets darker. Hubby thinks I am crazy but it puts my mind at rest!

I do the exact same thing! My husband hollers at me for spending so much money on pregnancy tests, but I just want to see 2 thick dark pink lines. (It has been getting darker, but I am only 3.6weeks right now). I did get a positive digital, but I just want to check my HCG, and know it's going up correctly! I wish they had a home test for that!

My scan is booked in exactly 4 hours let's hope baby is in.the right place and its something else causing the pain

Good luck kn your scan hun I hope everything is ok with you and baby.

Good luck MTC. I had my scan today and the lady was not very helpful. She wouldn't even give me an internal. She said she wasn't really going to bother looking for much since my hormones weren't over 1000 yet. So I have no answers and have to wait... I thought I saw a little sac in my uterus but she wouldn't tell me either way..

sorry your scan lady was so unhelpful Mum2Micah.

On the notes of Bloods the hospital had my ones from monday when I got here yesterday and there were 1400+ I think they are going to do them again today as well, but I'm not sure if the will or not if scan is ok

How do you get in for scans so early!? Are there any ways to convince them to give you an appointment? I would love to know if my HCG is going up appropriately...

My doctor won't even see me until 8 weeks. :( Despite the fact that I had a late, 2nd trimester m/c and a chemical pregnancy in 1 year.

How do you get in for scans so early!? Are there any ways to convince them to give you an appointment? I would love to know if my HCG is going up appropriately...

My doctor won't even see me until 8 weeks. :( Despite the fact that I had a late, 2nd trimester m/c and a chemical pregnancy in 1 year.

8weeks is about normal for someone who had a miscarriage they do it then as you should definitely see baby and heartbeat. My earky one due to mmc should be been 7.

I only get on today as was admitted to hospital yesterday query eptopic pregnancy x

Currently beeing sick whenever I try to eat or drink :(

hmmm not nice MTC.. Maybe you have a virus or something??

I thinks its the pain mess they gave me. Then I waited once feeling sick rathervthan asking for anti sickness so I just threw anti sickness back.up.

Can't even stomach water not good when i need a full bladder

MTC - Big hugs thinking of you x

MTC hope it all goes well hun FX & let us know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back