*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

that's crazy, but how exciting you will get to see your sweet pea and its little heart beating *positive thinking and super sticky vibes*

Here is the scan pic girls, sac on right bleed on the left

Attachments

• IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    IMAG0409 - Copy.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
Hey girls!~ Great news today!!

I went and got a job today! With benefits! yay! The lady was so impressed with my resume and interview she hired me on the spot! WOOT!

Congrats that's really good :)

Told my little man he's going to be a big brother and he can't wait! But he doesn't want a sister as he wants a little brother lol the Dh is also hoping for a boy too I guess I'm the only one team pink!

Thanks girls! :) It's so hard to keep up in here! Theres so many of us!

I have a question. Has anyone tested positive and not had an appt scheduled till 10 weeks? My first appt isn't until Jan 28. They didn't ask for me to come in and do bloods or anything. So now I'm just a waiting duck. I've had 9 positive home tests.. but thats it. And I'm DYING for more information! I can go in at anytime and request blood work. But I see that some have already had scans done etc. When I set my appt, I asked if they were going to do an ultrasound and they said no, it was just going to be a heartbeat dopplar..
I'm just a little bummed. Now I know why women say they feel pregnant forever! It's already been 10 days since we found out.. and I havent' gotten any more exciting news to go with it .. :coffee: what the heck..

Thanks girls! :) It's so hard to keep up in here! Theres so many of us!

I have a question. Has anyone tested positive and not had an appt scheduled till 10 weeks? My first appt isn't until Jan 28. They didn't ask for me to come in and do bloods or anything. So now I'm just a waiting duck. I've had 9 positive home tests.. but thats it. And I'm DYING for more information! I can go in at anytime and request blood work. But I see that some have already had scans done etc. When I set my appt, I asked if they were going to do an ultrasound and they said no, it was just going to be a heartbeat dopplar..
I'm just a little bummed. Now I know why women say they feel pregnant forever! It's already been 10 days since we found out.. and I havent' gotten any more exciting news to go with it .. :coffee: what the heck..

I shouldn't have had appointment until 8, i wouldn't even have had doppler at that just bloods. I only got a scan as emergency this morning as i was query eptopic last night, unless they have reason you often don't need seeing early and wont get scan til around 12 weeks

From what I remember you go see GP (mines tomorrow) they do a test at the surgery (not all do this) the they referr you to see your midwife normally a few weeks later, you normally fill out a billion forms and sometimes have bloos done. Then about 12 weeks you go for a dating scan.

I may be wrong,but that's it's... People having betas checked and early scans are generally based on poor history with pg. I have had 4 miscarriages and wasn't offered beta or anything with my last one, which ended up being my little boy.

Does everyone know their blood type if you are rhesus negative you have to have an extra appointment at 20 something weeks : )

I'm only having betas and early scans because we finally conceived through IVF (ICSI) under the NHS. Once I get to 8 weeks then I'll be discharged from assisted conception to midwife and won't get any 'extras' so to speak :winkwink:

I been looking a few things up and apparently what i have may be called a subchoronic hemorrhage, and apparently they are quite common. It's thought maybe they form at conception and often are just reabsorbed or cause a little bleed. And docs just say the mc thing because of how early most women are who have them.

I am really hoping this is the case

Also bloods are not back got to try at 3pm.

Will go through and try and find all the new ladies soon :thumbup:

And i been feeling sick since before i left hospital, though it was the meds, finally decided to try a slice of toast as was also hungry and the sickness reduced. i am wondering if it was not just tablets but also morning sickness making me feel ill.

MTC, so relieved that your little sweetpea is in the right place!! Are you feeling any better? Do they know why you were in so much pain?

MTC, so relieved that your little sweetpea is in the right place!! Are you feeling any better? Do they know why you were in so much pain?

Never got told why i may be in pain, it's reduced today so no idea really, unless it has to do with the hemorrhage

oh wow that must have been scary for you! I'm relieved to hear everything is as it should be and the pain is decreased. FX'd it stays that way too!

Good to know about the scans.

I'm having slight nausea this morning as well. I don't like this feeling. I'm not throwing up.. but i feel a little spinny.. I need to eat something I think. I woke up and got hubs out the door with his breakfast, lunch, and coffee and forgot about making myself some breakfast.

WATER... MUST HAVE WATER!!

Well, I'm just waiting for my new job to call me with my start day. I was doing home healthcare and my client informed me on the 31st that she wasn't able to pay for the services anymore, so starting the next day I wouldn't have a job. :( So I had to get out and find one.. and the one I did find.. had benefits! It's not doing what I'm used to, but I'll take a vacation of taking care of other people... :) And it's a desk job, so I don't have to worry about lifting people etc. I'm so excited.. I'm just waiting for them to call though.. (checks watch) It's 7:52am here.. :coffee: nothing else to do till they call but :laundry: & :dishes:

So glad sac is in the right place hun! That's great news, sorry to hear about the bleed but if its a sub hem most pregnancies carry on as normal :thumbup:

Been a busy bee today... Took down our decorations, did the shopping, made lunch and tidied/hoovered the lounge. Knackered! :sleep:

bakeranm99 welcome hope this is a sticky bean for you

mommy2lilmen welcome to the group you really will have your hands full

lana2222 welcome congratulations on your pregnancy

welcome nico82

Hopethisyear welcome hope this is a sticky bean for you and sounds like you have some lovely symptoms

Jesmia welcome to the group

i think everyone should be on the front page, let me know if i forgot anyone

Good luck MTC. I had my scan today and the lady was not very helpful. She wouldn't even give me an internal. She said she wasn't really going to bother looking for much since my hormones weren't over 1000 yet. So I have no answers and have to wait... I thought I saw a little sac in my uterus but she wouldn't tell me either way..

Sorry you got little help, rubbish for u to go thru all of that without having much back from them, :hugs:

Sac in uterus nothibg else could be seen yet but doc said that normal for my duration. However baby had bleeding around/near it which could increase my chance of miscarriage. Got to go for my scan on 14th to see if baby grown and has heartbeat. Bloods were actually 1851 Monday, and been done today got to ring up around 1 pm for them.

Just seen this MTC big hugs to u good sign they saw sac xx :hugs:

Rang up again and actually hcg levels not back today, however the doctor said the report that is back says they are definitely going up :D

Yes doc said from what he could read everything baby pregnancy is normal. So i guessing the hcg's mean a lot at this stage :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->