*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

woot I have hit my V day right before i fly to brazil. It is reassuring. Can't wait to see some of my inlaws and to see brazil

More updates for the first page, mummytochloe:

September 6-10
080509 -- :blue:
baby3144 -- :pink:
superwumba -- :pink:
Southafrica -- :blue:
MrsLQ -- :blue:
Cherry Bow -- :pink:

That is all of the updates I could stalk up from those days.

Today I went to the OB and I have gained 8kgs (17lbs) since week 4 :cry: she didn't look worried, but I started with a BMI of 24, so not fat but close to be overweight. I had a goal of 12-13 kgs (26-28lbs) but I think this is not realistic, I've been gaining weight very even and I walk 20mins per day and go to aqua natal class once a week, maybe but my problem specially now is that I eat more.

I hate weight gain.

17 lbs sounds perfect actually :shrug: And you never know, some women don't gain much at all in the last couple months.

I piled on a solid 25 lbs since january but haven't gained more than a pound in the last 2 weeks, I feel as though I've hit a plateau and the rest that I gain will be baby himself getting fat :) doc said massive amounts of gain in the beginning is normal and that it usually slows down, so hopefully that will be the case for you too bub :)

My almost 24wk bump picture :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
Awww ladies try not to worry about weight, its for a good cause and for a healthy bubba :baby:
I put on alot in the start but seems to be all baby belly, probably why my back gets sore.

Dont be hard on yourself and dont stress as that makes you put on weight as well :hugs:

Third Trimester for me today! Wooot wooot!

Bit scary how fast it is going!

Lovely bump pic NIMum! X

Happy 3rd tri nico82!

Have decided to try not to worry about weight gain so much. I'm obviously going to gain about 20kg at the rate I'm going :( will worry about it later and just focus on the fact that I'm growing my baby boy!

Not sure if I posted this before, but this is the crib we went with :)

https://www.deltachildren.com/produ...erry-espresso-detail?showall=1#specifications

Is anyone else still suffering from nausea? I'm so sick of feeling sick. I just don't understand, I thought it would go away. :nope:

No nausea but my fatigue is coming back unfortunately.. Probably related to my sleeping getting worse from baby kicking and me not being comfortable..

Im still throwing up and i'll be 28 weeks tomorrow.
I do have HG though, so im not surprised, but honestly figured it wouldn't last this long.

I had a 4D scan done today :happydance::cloud9:
here is a link!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1885751-4d-scan-pics.html

Nausea comes and goes still for me. Especially if I start coughing. Fatigue has kicked in because I'm not sleeping well.

No nausea but I have had crazy acid reflux and indigestion *this* week. Today is probably the first day where I wasn't popping Antacids. Ugh. Two nights I slept propped up bc my lower esophagus was hurting. I am also soo tired this week??

I had a 4D scan done today :happydance::cloud9:
here is a link!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/1885751-4d-scan-pics.html

Soooo cute! I want to do as well..DH is a little anti bc he thinks it is unnecessary. I just showed your images and even he thought they was pretty amazing. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->