*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

yay to all v-day and 3rd tri ladies

agreeksmom hope all is ok with little girl

Has anyone else been slowly losing weight? I've lost over 5 pounds in the last week. It may be because I'm watching my sugar intake in case I fail my second test, but it just seems strange to be losing weight. My doctor figures I'll weigh less after baby than before. That would be nice!!

I was at 231 and now magically back to 226. fun times, but I'm okay with it because I wasn't really looking forward to packing on the lbs during my pregnancy. and I have no self control. if I wanna eat it I eat it.

Has anyone else been slowly losing weight? I've lost over 5 pounds in the last week. It may be because I'm watching my sugar intake in case I fail my second test, but it just seems strange to be losing weight. My doctor figures I'll weigh less after baby than before. That would be nice!!

If only :haha: I've put on 12kg/26lbs so far :blush:

My friend is pregnant! I'm so happy for her as she's been trying for her second for more than 2 yrs!

Thats exciting! :dance: congrats to her!

Im currently 5lbs above PP weight. Im 27+2 now. However, i lost 10+lbs due to HG before getting this +5. I lost 10lbs with each of my pregnancys so far and then i would gain. With DS1 i ended at 41+5 with being 13.5lbs above PP weight. With DS2 i ended my pregnancy at 38+3 being 19.5lbs above PP weight. Im guessing my weight gain this time will be more similar to DS1.

Awesome!!!

I've gained 13lbs so far... I'm hoping to stay below 30lbs but it would be a first!!

I've resigned myself to the fact there's not much I can do. Will diet afterwards

I'm hoping i don't put on too much in the last trimester. On my last two i put on over 50lbs. yes you read that right. I lost it and then my dad died and i piled on the weight.
So far i have put on 4lbs. That has been the last two weeks. I am hoping not to go over 10lbs more. Yet i do not watch what i eat lol. I had my glucose test last week so results this week.

Don't get me wrong I've gained weight, but just in the last week I've lost 5 pounds. I weighed myself the day I found out I was pregnant and I'm 17lbs heavier since then. I was as high as 22lbs at one point which for someone my size is a lot! (I'm not a thin person by any means).

As long as u eat right and exercise (modified for prenatally),bar any type of medically conditions there really isn't any control over ur weight gain. So many women worry about it but honestly there's only so much u can do. The body knows how it needs to gain as long as u are nuriting it and treating any medical conditions. Some women are like me and don't gain much weight (probably bc I'm so overweight to begin w) and others need to gain 75lbs. Sure there's a 'standard' but at the end of the day the body is gonna do what it needs to do and typically it bounces back pretty decently (tho i think some women have some untealistic expectations- not in here or anything but iust in general)

i just started to shift my weight before i fell pregnant again so im hoping to have the motavation to carry on after baby is born.
im one of these peopel who really have to work to loose weight if only i could just eat healthy and slowly loose alittle, but no i have to do some form of excercise

Same here :hugs: it is so frustrating sometimes. DH can cut out soda and lose weight. Me? I basically have to go vegetarian otherwise it doesn't happen. I look at food and i swear i gain weight (when not pregnant). I was doing weight watchers before and lost about 25lbs, so im going to go back to that once im one month PP. I tried sooooo many different ways to lose weight and for me "eating right" just is not enough :nope: I feel if i ever get to my goal weight, food will always be a challenge for me in that i will have a lifetime of documenting what i eat to keep at that weight....stupid thyroid!

My V-day was Saturday! :happydance:
I just feel so blessed!
Hopefully, little pea pod cooks a litttttle longer hahah.:blush:

:cloud9:

Same here :hugs: it is so frustrating sometimes. DH can cut out soda and lose weight. Me? I basically have to go vegetarian otherwise it doesn't happen. I look at food and i swear i gain weight (when not pregnant). I was doing weight watchers before and lost about 25lbs, so im going to go back to that once im one month PP. I tried sooooo many different ways to lose weight and for me "eating right" just is not enough :nope: I feel if i ever get to my goal weight, food will always be a challenge for me in that i will have a lifetime of documenting what i eat to keep at that weight....stupid thyroid!

yip exactly like myself, i was doing the davina macall workout every morning and just before i found out i was pregnant i had started doing it twice aday but i stopped once i knew i was pregnant as it can be very exhausting and hard going.

apparently slimming world and the 30day shred is helping alot of my friends loose weight and tone up at the same time :shrug: lucky ducks :haha:

Guppy - going vegetarian makes me gain weight! I eat way too many carbs when I'm not eating meat.

I'm trying to just do what I can to be healthy but not obsess (easier said than done!). In 2011, I had lost 20 pounds and kept it off (for the most part) until this pregnancy. I'm back up to my highest weight which is a bummer but I know it's for a much better reason this time. Trying not to worry too much until after she comes. Speaking of...

I'm thinking about ordering a work-out program for post-pregnancy. There's a deal going on right now for a BeachBody workout called TurboFire. I've heard good things about it and may go ahead and order it now to do after baby comes. I do better with a structured regimen I can follow. Maybe if I have a post-baby work-out plan figured out now I can stress less about all the weight I'm putting on. :shrug:

I've never had weight gain issues but now since I'm pregnant, I practically gain a pound just from making eye-contact with a cookie. My husband has all kinds of weight problems and diets and exercises regularly and still gains weight like you wouldn't believe. At least post-delivery I'll have an excuse to finally work out with him :)

I've just had toast with chocolate hazelnut spread! I give up!

Oh I hear ya! I've been craving chocolate and ice cream like crazy lately.

I have a hard time with weight loss as well. My last pregnancy my starting weight was 150 and my end weight was 173. It took me only a few months to get back down to pre-pregnancy weight (150). I worked really hard and was able to get down to 125 but it took 2 years of strict counting calories to do (with a little exercising a couple times a week if I had time). My all time low was 120 during this time, but with my body build I look sick when I weigh that little. 130 is my ideal weight I think. I was at 128 at my wedding in October. By my first dr appt in February I was 148. I let go of my strict calorie intake after the wedding. Haha, so my start weight this pregnancy is pretty much the same as my DD. I'm just hoping I will be able to lose some extra weight again this time (once I'm done breastfeeding since I won't start dieting until I'm done with that).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->