*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Sorry I've been awol for so long. Thing been crazy here, and then on top of everything i broke my arm on holiday last week

How is everyone what have i missed?
Latest for me is i am in double digits until due date today

Ug! Hope it heals fast!!!:flower:

I'm so tired after so little sleep and getting up early. I've been doing chores non stop since 8am and the place still looks like a tip :( DH is being his usual self and sitting on the sofa watching tv/napping whilst I do it all :grr:

I'm so tired after so little sleep and getting up early. I've been doing chores non stop since 8am and the place still looks like a tip :( DH is being his usual self and sitting on the sofa watching tv/napping whilst I do it all :grr:

So sorry hon. Men are idiots sometimes! Maybe catch a nap during the day?:hugs:

Argh! Men!!

I've actually been very productive today. We arrived home from our week away at 11.30 yesterday morning, and I did 8 loads of washing, got it all dry (thank you weather!) and ironed and put away by 11 this morning. Walked the dogs and tidied around, then headed upstairs to sort out old baby stuff to do my list of what's needed now. I managed to sort loads out! So I now have a definitive list of things to buy, and there are only a couple of big-ish things on there, it's mostly bits and bobs. Went for big swim this afternoon and kicked off too hard and have pulled my hip, but it will be okay. And now we are cooking a huge roast chicken dinner! Yum!

Down side is that I'm back at work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to being back after a week off..... :coffee:

So sorry hon. Men are idiots sometimes! Maybe catch a nap during the day?:hugs:

If only! Been non stop cleaning etc without any help from him :(

Argh! Men!!

I've actually been very productive today. We arrived home from our week away at 11.30 yesterday morning, and I did 8 loads of washing, got it all dry (thank you weather!) and ironed and put away by 11 this morning. Walked the dogs and tidied around, then headed upstairs to sort out old baby stuff to do my list of what's needed now. I managed to sort loads out! So I now have a definitive list of things to buy, and there are only a couple of big-ish things on there, it's mostly bits and bobs. Went for big swim this afternoon and kicked off too hard and have pulled my hip, but it will be okay. And now we are cooking a huge roast chicken dinner! Yum!

Down side is that I'm back at work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to being back after a week off..... :coffee:

I've been non stop today clearing wardrobes and sorting clothes. Still tons to do tho :(

I don't know how you do it Maybebaby! I'd go batshit crazy if my DH was trying to sleep in/nap while I was drowning in housework and child care!! And then him having the nerve to criticize your comment of wanting to rest??? (Edit: I'm realizing now that I read this on your other thread in second tri, not from this group.. but it made me mad he'd invalidate you about that!) I'd be strangling him -- you have much more self control than I do!

Good luck. Hope it settles down for you soon! :hugs:

Sounds like you're getting a lot done though, superwoman!

All Girls added you hunni :D

Kiss08 sorry your mat leave wont be what you wanted

babydevil1989 yay for 3rd tri :D

3rd tri as of yesterday. It's getting close! Home stretch, ladies! :yipee:

I feel like a giant invisible weight is lifted off my shoulders. I felt this way in my first pregnancy too when my doctor first told me about viability (at my 24 week appointment). :)

wow havent been on here in a long time lol so updates....found out at 19 weeks that my baby girl has SUA single umbilical artery so that sucks went to see a dr for a echo cardiogram which came back negative for any heart problems so the only thing we gotta worry about is if baby girl stops growing ill be having ultrasounds every week after 32 weeks and if she stops growing shes gotta come out but ive read that it doesnt happen often.

I'm sitting in bed playing Ipad, watching my belly jump about and wishing I didn't have to go to work today. I'd much rather stay at home and spend more time with the boys whilst they're still off school this week and the weather is nice. :( boooooo.

Has anyone else been slowly losing weight? I've lost over 5 pounds in the last week. It may be because I'm watching my sugar intake in case I fail my second test, but it just seems strange to be losing weight. My doctor figures I'll weigh less after baby than before. That would be nice!!

arghhh!! have a god awful cold!! going to the docs in a bit because im so breathless and think its gone to my chest (and also get a repeat for gaviscon damn heartburn!!)

i have managed to pack the huge mountain of clothes away whilst DS and OH have been playing in the garden also managed to sort DS room and tidy the kitchen but now come to a standstill :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->