*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

why would he have to LET you? Show him some others pics and he might change his mind.

I haven't brought it up to mine but I know he'd rather we not spend the money on it. He wouldn't flat out say no but he'd strongly encourage not doing it...

I haven't brought it up to mine but I know he'd rather we not spend the money on it. He wouldn't flat out say no but he'd strongly encourage not doing it...

yes-same here. it is more about the cost, but i will get my way....eventually...hee heee :winkwink: its our first, come on!!

OMG I scared the hell out of myself yesterday! I lost my balance getting into my car and sat down really heavily and felt the baby kinda bulge out on my right side. Then I had an instant painful cramp right in that spot. I seriously thought I'd hurt him because I didn't feel him moving much for the rest of the day :( Thankfully he's back to his normal pattern this morning. I just have to put an ice pack on that spot periodically. Guess I stretched a muscle or my uterus or something and having to work today isn't helping my mood at all. :cry:

Yeah my DH isn't going to let me do a 4D :(

I want to do one too, but $199-249 is a lot of money and we could use that to get items for the room. There's only one private ultrasound place that does 4D in Kelowna so they can set the price.

4D Scans are neat, but I don't want to know what my baby's face looks like just yet.

I love looking at everyone else's though :)
:baby::baby::baby::baby:

I agree they are neat but not worth the money for us. Plus we want to have some sort of surprise when the baby is born <3

We won't be doing a private 4D either. Just don't have the money and know the gender without a shadow of a doubt so we have no need.

We're not having a private 4D either! We didn't with Tanwen last time. To be honest, they freak me out a little bit however amazing they are and we just don't have the money! We're seeing baby at 32 weeks anyway as my placenta was low at 20 weeks so for me there's no real need!

In other news, 99 days left for me now! Double figures, yay! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

no 4D here either, i haven't had in my previous pregnancies either. Im having enough normal scans to know baby is fine in there, and i know baby will either look like me or OH or maybe us both this time lol id rather spend the money on something for baby

my friend has had them done before and they do look good way better than a normal scanning machine, but alot of money to be spent when your gonna be meeting baby after 9months if you get me :/

Proserpina thanks for the updates, i went through and found loads myself but didn't see them.

I think with weight gain you just have to try and not worry, i keep thinking im getting really big, but i just think well i can lose it once baby is here.

AnakeRose lovely crib

ckylesworld amazing pics :D

we aren't doing 4d, we didn't with Chloe so don't believe its fair as then baby would have pics in future and chloe wouldn't.

My partner said if I really want a 4D scan he would pay for it, but I think its a bit expensive and we didnt want to find out the sex so may as well keep it another suprise, something to work for when in labour lol

Anyone else feeling down about stretch marks??? How can I lighten them, feel self conscious.

I think it would be fun to have a 4D scan, but we live pay check to pay check, so i cant see being able to afford it...oh well, it could *potentially* be as little as 9 weeks until i meet my little miss and see her face in person anyways <3 (doubt i'll go at 37 weeks, but i guess it's always a possibility at least!)

My bump progression so far.

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/7monthsgoodc_zps097a1c67.jpg

and holy crap! :shock: it's madness to think at this stage with DS2 i only had 10 weeks left!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->