*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

If you are 6 weeks there may be a heart beat, there may not. that's why they want me to wait til 7 to be sure x

Welcome Kiss08, hope those lines keep getting darker.

Aiden187 - I'm also having af type cramps on and off, from what I've read, and what others on here have said, it is completely normal in early pregnancy x

Yes like af and other aches like ligament, stretchy pains, also cramps pains coming from my left ovary. I read something the other day from a website somewhere cant recall where saying u shouldn't pick up ur toddler if they're above a certain weight... Well I've gone totally against this advice oooooops I'm picking up my son like twenty times a day dancing with him etc etc.. I figure if I've been doing it all this time my muscles are used to it anyway.. And when i get a cramp i sit down... Just wondering wat u ladies think bout this???

Yes like af and other aches like ligament, stretchy pains, also cramps pains coming from my left ovary. I read something the other day from a website somewhere cant recall where saying u shouldn't pick up ur toddler if they're above a certain weight... Well I've gone totally against this advice oooooops I'm picking up my son like twenty times a day dancing with him etc etc.. I figure if I've been doing it all this time my muscles are used to it anyway.. And when i get a cramp i sit down... Just wondering wat u ladies think bout this???

We are mums we can't not pick out children up i pick my dd up :thumbup:

I been looking a few things up and apparently what i have may be called a subchoronic hemorrhage, and apparently they are quite common. It's thought maybe they form at conception and often are just reabsorbed or cause a little bleed. And docs just say the mc thing because of how early most women are who have them.

I am really hoping this is the case

Also bloods are not back got to try at 3pm.

Will go through and try and find all the new ladies soon :thumbup:

And i been feeling sick since before i left hospital, though it was the meds, finally decided to try a slice of toast as was also hungry and the sickness reduced. i am wondering if it was not just tablets but also morning sickness making me feel ill.

I have a friend that had that and she has a happy healthy 4 month old! :) glad things are looking up for you!!

arrh i am going crazy already how am i meant to wait 12 days :cry:

Had both our families over for supper last night and it came out there's twins on DH's side and this would be the generation they show up. ACK!

arrh i am going crazy already how am i meant to wait 12 days :cry:

Rubbish!!!! I'd be scratching the walls i don't like waiting for things.:nope:. Hope u find things to keep u positive and occupied. My thoughts r with u mtc :flower:

I already am scratching the walls was looking at going for a private scan exactly a week today but can't find one that does 6 week scans they all 7 weeks :(

I've just booked into Nottingham Road for a 7week scan - I'm not high risk but I need to know its all okay in there!! Driving me mad haha these days are dragging! I've had really bad cramps today :( and took the Xmas decs down on my own at work which my mum has shouted at me I shouldn't have done ooops! I'm now worried I've done some damage :( how have you lovely ladies been today? MTC these days will be so long for you hun I hope everything is okay for you xxx

Hey ladies, im new here and just got my def positive result on a frer! So excited!!

I saw a midwife today, got my scan for 7 weeks, and confrimed pregnany and my due date is sep 7, so excited .today went great.

Congrats Aiden and Taryen!

So gals, I think I'm out. I lost all symptoms I was having and today there was light pink when I wiped, not a lot, but I just don't feel pregnant like I did on Sunday and Monday. HPT is not getting any darker either, I'm so bummed today.

Congrats Aiden and Taryen!

So gals, I think I'm out. I lost all symptoms I was having and today there was light pink when I wiped, not a lot, but I just don't feel pregnant like I did on Sunday and Monday. HPT is not getting any darker either, I'm so bummed today.

Symptoms come and go hun. I felt more preggo earlier on and now somedays I feel totally normal..just a little more tired.

Maybe go get some bloods, they are more accurate than pregnancy tests as each test may have different dye so the line will be different strengths.

x

Thanks Mum2Micah, I am going to go this afternoon. Just feel totally bummed today and woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose which doesn't help anything either. Just feel :sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->