*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

1st Picture is 32 vs 33 weeks with this bump.
2nd Picture is 33 weeks with Chloe vs 33 weeks with this yellow

Attachments

• 32 vs 33.jpg
    32 vs 33.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 33 Chloe vs yellow.jpg
    33 Chloe vs yellow.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 0
greats bumps! i must get a pic of my 30wk bump today and compare with my other pregnancy shots, thats a good idea :)

im alittle more uneasy about labour this time round, my first apart from being 14 hours in labour i never uttered a sound untill she was born then i just cried, my 2nd i was calm right up untill i needed to push the pain in my back was so over powering i couldnt help but do high pitched squeals turned out my little miss was back to back and boy i felt it all! i gave birth with no pain relief so i had nothing to take the edge of things. hope it isnt as painful this time round

Great bumps ladies! so cute!!!

OMG, so much to do so little time! (im such a procrastinator :blush:)
34 weeks tomorrow and the "oh crap baby is coming very soon!" feeling just finally hit :shock: Dont know if i'll be "lucky" and go at 38 weeks again, but if thats the case i only have 4 weekends to get stuff done. It wouldn't be such a huge deal if i didn't have two toddlers running around. I have stuff i need to get done for the baby but on top of that i have stuff i need to accomplish for the boys too....guess i need to start that list and get stuff checked off now! It's crazy to think she could be here in as little as 3 weeks :shock: :shock: :shock:

:hugs: NImum. I am feeling exactly the same. My first was face up...worst labor ever and i fear this may happen again. DS2 was not and i can't believe the pain difference (it didn't hurt nearly as bad with DS2 since he was facing the proper way).

i got to the hospital with my first at 8cm, and my 2nd at 5cm just because the pain was more intense,my plan is to do the same as last time stay at home still the pain makes me feel like i need to pause and screw up my face as OH described it haha then ring my parents so they can pick us up as they will be keeping my girls plus the hospital is only about 10mins from there house. the nly thing that puts me of when you ring hospital to say your coming in etc is they say if your not in established labour (4cm or more here) youll be sent home, i told my dad with my 2nd daughter to drop us of and if i wasnt more than 4cm id just walk round the hospital as i kind of knew i was 4 or more just by how contractions where coming.

im dreading been told to go home if im not 4cm. this happened to my friend 2wks ago (were using same hospital) they sent her home 3times n tried a 4th time but she refused and gave birth 45mins later. I feel if your ready to go in and get the support they should have to give u it if u r term and labouring (even if it does take 2days!)

I know a lot of ppl that deal with getting sent home. And that would be pretty stressful!
So far, even if all of my births would have been hospital births, they wouldn't ever send me home bc my water breaks before labor starts. lucky me! *sarcasm* (here in the states they almost always refuse you to go home if you have PROM).

I never know where im at in labor either. I mean, i know the emotional sign posts, but that doesn't really work for me. I also can never go by the 4(or 5)-1-1 rule bc my contractions are never ever regular-ever. i dont know why that is, and a lot of times they go from like 5 minutes to 3 to 1 minute to 4 minutes to 20 minutes to 15 minutes, etc. then they double peak, last 2 min, get a 5 second break and then have anoter 2 min contraction...ouch, Even when im in transition they dont come regularly. It's the strangest thing, but clearly if i had to figure out to go to the hospital based on contration timing, id probably be sent home a million times and then probably give birth unassisted haha My contractions are start off very very very painful, even at 2CM and i think thats bc my water always breaks first and there isn't any cushion between my spine and the babys head...i would love to have just one birth that this didn't happen! I hear it would be much less painful.

EDIT:...well so far 100% of the time i've thrown up at 5CM...so maybe that would be a good time to ring the MWs? Dont know if that is reliable since every birth is different, but it seems to be the only consistant thing w my labors. ...well that and pushing at 8CMs both times.

ill be going to the home from home part, which is your own private room with a bathroom tv and a birthing pool and OH can stay over night, but you can only u have one of the rooms if your classed as low risk, i find it calming that its just me OH and a MW present and afterwards its just me oh AND OUR NEW BABY.

guppy with my first contractions was really intense from the start all the way through until started feeling pressure in my bum and i knew i needed to get to the hospital when i got there i was 8cm and was told i needed to get to my room asap and id to use the back route (for doctors/nurses) in case i delivered on the way up and scared passing people haha i had to stop when i got out the lift as i had another contraction and she yelled for someone to get a wheelchair but i managed to get to the room and onto the bed just as i needed to push, altho it was all very calm to me tbh

OMG a friend of mine was told to go home at 2am and she had already driven an hour to get to the hospital. They refused to admit her so she left and ended up having her baby in a parking lot 30 minutes later! So glad nothing bad happened.

I'm moving to this apartment next Saturday:

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag66/ProserpinaPomegranate/arrowheadfloorplan_zpsc770ae36.jpg

I think I'm going to put down an area rug, add a tension rod with some curtains, and turn that little "eating area" off of the kitchen into a mini-nursery. So I might have a nursery after all!

Also, it's finally happening: the women of my church are throwing me a baby shower on August 24th! It sounds like it's going to be big. I can't wait.

Apartment looks fab! :)

We are about 5 miles ish to the hospital. In quiet times, evening etc it takes about 10 to 15 mins to get there, but in busy times it could take well over half an hour, and then parking could potentially be a nightmare. I worry as I have fast labours that I could be a car park birther! I need to call them early enough to be on my way in and them trust me enough to get the pool going I think! It could be interesting! I bet this time I have some mammoth three day thing instead! Haha!

Proserpina lovely apartment

I am also offically crazy, Chloe used to go to toddler gymnastics she had to stop as they stopped doing her age class on a Saturday and only did them in the week. Well she will soon be old enough for the next class up so it starting again.....on the 14th sept 8 days after my due date

absandbabyh of course you can, welcome to the group :D

Starting to get a bit worried. I've had two preterm labours.
Now i have mucus plug coming away like i did the week before DD2 was born. Pain in my lower back. Feet swelled to three times their usual size that shoes no longer fit, even big wide ones 2 sizes too big.

Starting to get a bit worried. I've had two preterm labours.
Now i have mucus plug coming away like i did the week before DD2 was born. Pain in my lower back. Feet swelled to three times their usual size that shoes no longer fit, even big wide ones 2 sizes too big.

Did your feet swell suddenly? Might be worth a call to your doctor to see what they say!

Was with the doc and hospital last week about them as i was in with pre eclampsia on DD1. BP ok and no protein. Just the weather. Went down for two days and since yesterday back up. Not pre eclampsia but pain in the backside having no shoes to fit. i had to go oout in my dead dads slippers today :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->