*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

nico82 - With DD i only know i was having BH if i had hand on belly really. this time they actually get painful

All these nesting posts make me so antsy..

I can't do ANYTHING!

When my husnad and I first got an apartment, we weren't planning on having children for a few years... So... naturally like dumbies.. we got a one bedroom apartment..

Now that there is oil and gas drilling in the area, there are out of staters EVERYWHERE and renting up ALL of the apartments and buying all of the decently priced homes.

My baby is going to sleep in our room for a few months and I can't stand it!
:cry:

Heather, it may seem less than ideal, but when we had DS1 he had to sleep in our room too and tbh it actually made things much easier (especially in the middle of the night!).
We now have a 3 bedroom house and guess what, every kid so far has slept in our bedroom anyways (as babies) LOL . It stinks bc you can't decorate like you would want but the practicalities of it actually end up being much nicer and more convenient. You might not think that now, but once baby is here im guessing you'll see it differently. Or at least that is what happened to me anyways.

Heather, it may seem less than ideal, but when we had DS1 he had to sleep in our room too and tbh it actually made things much easier (especially in the middle of the night!).
We now have a 3 bedroom house and guess what, every kid so far has slept in our bedroom anyways (as babies) LOL . It stinks bc you can't decorate like you would want but the practicalities of it actually end up being much nicer and more convenient. You might not think that now, but once baby is here im guessing you'll see it differently. Or at least that is what happened to me anyways.

Thank you for the comfort. I just can't help but feel like my poor little baby isn't going to have it's own bedroom... but I keep reminding myself it could be a LOT worse. At least it has a bed, a loving mother/father, and a roof over it's head...

Thank you for the comfort. I just can't help but feel like my poor little baby isn't going to have it's own bedroom... but I keep reminding myself it could be a LOT worse. At least it has a bed, a loving mother/father, and a roof over it's head...

:hugs: i know it's hard. I def experienced that with my first. But just remember babies dont really know the difference anyways. They just know mom and dad and life thats that. Baby wont even realize there isn't special wall decorations or paint.
Big :hug: i know it's hard mama, but im sure you are going to be such a great mom that those things wont even matter <3

My first was on our room till he was a year. Each since stayed at least three months. Don't worry. It's nice to have you're little one close. Hopefully you'll find your perfect home.

:hugs: i know it's hard. I def experienced that with my first. But just remember babies dont really know the difference anyways. They just know mom and dad and life thats that. Baby wont even realize there isn't special wall decorations or paint.
Big :hug: i know it's hard mama, but im sure you are going to be such a great mom that those things wont even matter <3

Oh thanks :) You're going to get me all teary eyed. :hugs:

Hiya! Only getting in front of the laptop now!

DD 23th Sept - team yellow

Thanks

Welcome Jaynie82, I've added you to the first page :D

All these nesting posts make me so antsy..

I can't do ANYTHING!

When my husnad and I first got an apartment, we weren't planning on having children for a few years... So... naturally like dumbies.. we got a one bedroom apartment..

Now that there is oil and gas drilling in the area, there are out of staters EVERYWHERE and renting up ALL of the apartments and buying all of the decently priced homes.

My baby is going to sleep in our room for a few months and I can't stand it!
:cry:

Aww sweetie! I hate the rental market here too! Well, just the housing market generally really! We've been where we are since before our daughter was born and deliberately got a 2 bedroom place so that she could have her own room eventually. She stayed in with us until she was about 15 months old, for most of that time we were sort of co-sleeping (she'd end up in with us at some point in the night even if she started out in her cot/ bed) and we didn't even start sorting out her room for her until she was over a year old! I absolutely loved it and it made breastfeeding so much less disruptive to my sleep schedule as I didn't need to move so much! Here we're advised to have baby room-in until they're 6 months old anyway so it never actually crossed my mind to have her in a different room from us at the start! This baby will room-in for 6 months to a year before sharing a room with their big sister! It will work out OK! :thumbup: :hugs:

Welcome Jaynie! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

Welcome Jaynie!

Have any of you been getting a lot of pressure down low and cramping inside your vagina? I get it especially when I walk around which is starting to become more and more uncomfortable. Sometimes it feels like he's going to kick out of me at any second. Doc can't really tell which direction he's facing now, but she found the heartbeat down low this time so she thinks he's head down. I have an ultrasound scheduled to check position.

Still struggling with blood glucose levels. I think I may have it narrowed down to the whole what tortillas I've been eating. They must have a high GI number.

Welcome Jaynie!

Have any of you been getting a lot of pressure down low and cramping inside your vagina? I get it especially when I walk around which is starting to become more and more uncomfortable. Sometimes it feels like he's going to kick out of me at any second. Doc can't really tell which direction he's facing now, but she found the heartbeat down low this time so she thinks he's head down. I have an ultrasound scheduled to check position.

Still struggling with blood glucose levels. I think I may have it narrowed down to the whole what tortillas I've been eating. They must have a high GI number.

I hope you manage to sort out your glucose levels :hugs:that would be a lot to deal with ontop of being pregnant and all that comes with it.

Had a semi bad morning, after feeling so fit and energetic yesterday, this morning had low down pains in stomach and nausea :dohh:

Starting to get scared and anxious now, even found myself trying not to cry while walking off the bus to work. But eyes kept filling up :nope: must be hormones.

Just feels like each day is going soooo quickly that I am on a non stop train ride and feeling scared about the whole baby arriving thing. I feel unprepared, and because we just brought a house, we have been spending quite a lot of money on organizing it etc that I am starting to fret about money lasting while I am on maternity leave. :cry:

Don't worry girl you're not alone there! :hugs: I'm freaking out about delivery. I have a bad back and a history of not freezing so I'm terrified that if I need a c-section that I'll feel it. I'd rather be put right out so I don't freak out on the table.

33+2 Weeks :D

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/1077535_10151760417145132_1927735162_o_zps8dfa9db2.jpg

Don't worry girl you're not alone there! :hugs: I'm freaking out about delivery. I have a bad back and a history of not freezing so I'm terrified that if I need a c-section that I'll feel it. I'd rather be put right out so I don't freak out on the table.

I hope that your baby isnt back to back when you birth him as that will be really painful for you :hugs:
Think I am scared of labour as well, but only because I dont want anything to go wrong, you hear so many stories and no birth is the same, and lately friends have had their babies on bathroom floors etc as it happened so quickly!

Also worried how a baby is going to change our lives :wacko:

Yeah I hear ya there too. We won't be going on many trips for awhile. Baby will definitely change all of our lives! Can't wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->