• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Congrats on your baby girl Estel! Lots of love xx

I know i joined the group kind of late but I had my daughter via csection Wednesday sept 4 th. Her name is Madelyn Faith. We are now both home me doing well. Congrats to all the other sept births!!

Congrats Estel, Guppy, and missmuffet!! More new babies - I Love it!! Guppy I feel like I've been stalking your threads for a while, happy to see you finally had your beautiful little girl :) My transverse baby is head down now so I'm hoping for a smooth delivery (whenever that may be!).

It's so great to see everyone having their babies!

I feel like I'm going to be the last one!

psh don't worry I feel like I am going to be after you LOL. am all jealous of everyone having their babies already!

Left work early today :( lower sacral area hurts so much to walk and sit even.. Disappointed bc it is not like I'm having contactions (besides BH). Very emotional today :cry:

Yeah, working while 9 months pregnant is NO FUN!

Today I had to shut my office door for an hour so that I could take my pants off and sit on the floor to stretch! lol

well had a doctor apt today and they stripped my membranes so we will see where this goes i'm hoping for the best and if not then i'm looking at induction hopefully sometime next week

congrats to all the babies!!

Well we are heading in to the hospital. Have been having contractions that are averaging 5 minutes apart and are very intense. Hopefully this is the real deal!

I forgot to update here.

I had my baby after a fast labour on Friday 6th. I thought all along i was having a girl and was starting to sweat it the last week with it turning breech, weighing bigger than my others, not having it premature that it was a boy and even though i was team yellow i had pink sorted. When they said it was a girl i cried with delight and relief lol. She is beautiful, she weighed 7lb 11oz, looks nothing like my other two girls who are also completely different than each other. It still amazes me how kids from two people can look so different each time.

I had a great labour. It was only about an hour from start to finish with a 6 minute second stage and it like my first labour i cried and laughed through out it. Well i wasn't laughing at the last 15 minutes but i was ok up until that. When i got to there i told them i had to come home and i would come back later. I didn't bother with the epidural this time either although i thought i had wanted to experience a birth with epidural. At one stage i was kicking myself for not taking the epi but all in all it was ok. Easy say that now when it is over. She was 1.5lb bigger than my others so was sure i would need stitches this time, i didn't thank god. I feel very bruised and battered inside now though (4 days later) which i don't remember on my others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"