*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

SteffyRae had her baby girl Solaris yesterday (sept 5) via planned csection. I got to see them today (we are delivering at the same hospital) and they are doing great! :)

I feel like this little girl is never going to come got checked and i'm still 2cm 50% effaced and have been like that since Monday. I really hope that she comes soon because hubby is leaving for deployment in a couple weeks :((

Good luck to all the ladies!!

Im finally in labor!!!
Have had about 25 CXs in the last 2.5 hours. Can no longer just sit through them. Getting uncomfortable! Gonna get some reat while i can bc im certain they arnt easing up until my sweet girl arrives! Will be 41 weeks tomorrow so its about time!

Im finally in labor!!!
Have had about 25 CXs in the last 2.5 hours. Can no longer just sit through them. Getting uncomfortable! Gonna get some reat while i can bc im certain they arnt easing up until my sweet girl arrives! Will be 41 weeks tomorrow so its about time!

Yay Guppy!

I should have my sweet little boy on Sunday-ish.

Had my appt today and was 50% effaced (been this way last 2 times) and a "loose" 1 cm dilated (she said a close 2). She did a sweep and I've been spotting/cramping since. Feel crampy/sore now..it is a weird feeling! Best wishes ladies!!

Wow good luck to all the ladies that are still pregnant and cong to all the ladies that had there baby's

Def labor! Just had my show and CXs are getting more intense and lasting longer. (50-60 sec)

Lilah Victoria arrived this morning (sept 7th) at 2:49am. She weighed the same as her big bro (7lbs & 4oz). She is 19 inches long and absolutly perfect. Delievey went smoothly and fast. Didnt have time to fill the tub si no water birth but thats ok. She is amazing and im ao in love. Cant believe i finally met her!

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/Guppy051708/image_zps25bb8496.jpg

Congratulations, Guppy!

My own daughter was 7 lbs. 4 oz., too. It's a good size: not too big but not too small.

congrats guppy she is so cute I hope both you and the baby are doing well

Congratulations Guppy! She's gorgeous! :happydance: :flower:

Afm, I'm still getting random contractions and am generally very uncomfortable! I'm under orders to keep her in until at least Wednesday though as that's the earliest our childcare (mil) can get here so we have someone here to look after our toddler whilst we're at the hospital! Hopefully I can last that long! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->