*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Way to go Guppy! Gorgeous little girl.

AFM the doc put in the hormone strip to start the induction. Wasn't too comfy going in :(
They're sending me home because they're really busy. I'd rather be at home anyways. Coming back at 5pm. I'm just hooked up to the monitors right now for an hour.

Finally got round to writing full birth story
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/2000491-birthing-pool-home-birth-no-pain-relief.html

Been 5 hours since they put the Cervadil in and I'm contracting every 3 to 6 minutes. They're painful, but not unbearable right now. My back is killing me!!

Well they sent me home again. I have to go back at 11pm. The Cervidil is causing contractions every 2-4 minutes. I don't know how they expect me to relax and rest between these.

Anake :hugs: i hope things pick uo quickly for u and ur little man makes an appearance soon :dust:

Feeling quite scared at the moment! Sleep tonight's been quite broken, I feel a little sick, I'm running a temperature, my leg has been cramping badly and baby's not moving so much! Plus I have a bit of a headache, though that could be from lack of sleep! Think I'm bringing my temp down OK with a cool flannel but still a bit concerned! Ringing in when my daughter wakes up just to be on the safe side! Eek!

Beca :wave:

Good luck Anake!

I did not realize that when you go in to get induced that they cansend you home. Is this common practice?

I am wondering because I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday. Do I bring my hospital bag?

Good luck Anake!

I did not realize that when you go in to get induced that they cansend you home. Is this common practice?

I am wondering because I have an induction scheduled for Wednesday. Do I bring my hospital bag?

You should ask your care provider. It depends on the method of induction. Either way though, you should at least have your bag in your car just in case things move quickly. I think it's more common to stay than to be sent home though.

Pretty much everyone i know thats been induced stayed until there was a baby :thumbup:

I'm happy to announce that I had my baby girl this morning at 08:25! We've called her Annest Ceridwen and she weighs 7lb 9oz! It was all a bit of a whirlwind really- from getting to hospital to baby born in less than 2.5 hours! So very, very different from last time! We both have to stay in for 48 hours for antibiotics but otherwise we're both doing well, just a bit shocky still! Will do a proper birth story when we're home and settled!

Good luck to everyone still waiting on their new arrivals, especially those for whom it's fairly imminent!

Beca :wave:

Congratulations Estel!! So happy for you! What an amazing delievery!
Hope ur stay is enjoyable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->