*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Yea 2w 6d....... this is going to feel like forever.. And I will enjoy every second! Sticky dust to everyone and congrats to everyone!

Gosh that's really early. i thought 4+1 when i found out was early. Hopefully it doesn't feel like forever.

Yes i want to enjoy every minute but at the same time i can't wait to get to that 12 week mark

Yes this is the earliest I've ever found out lol its crazy. I'm nervous cause I miscarried at 13 weeks last time but I found out that the baby actually stopped growing at 9 weeks so I'm sending a lot this time I was lots of ultrasounds so I can know everything is ok..

Yes i don't blame you. I'm tempted to get a scan at 8 weeks, but they are quite expensive and things could still go wrong between that and 12 weeks. So it's all just a waiting game.

I don't like wishing away the pregnancy, but i prefer 2nd tri alot more than 1st, i just worry so much less

Agreed I'm going to wait to make my appt so I can get my scan at 12 weeks from the DR then I'm going to buy one at 15 then they will give me one at 20 weeks then hopefully she/he will be active so I wont worry so much lol

Agreed I'm going to wait to make my appt so I can get my scan at 12 weeks from the DR then I'm going to buy one at 15 then they will give me one at 20 weeks then hopefully she/he will be active so I wont worry so much lol

yes that sounds like a good idea.
You never know baby may even be active by 15 weeks, they say you often feel movement earlier with #2

Im not sure where to but my expected delivery date, but mine is sep 8 2013

Im not sure where to but my expected delivery date, but mine is sep 8 2013

:wave: welcome to the group.

Putting it where you did is just fine i will add you to the front page.

How is pregnancy for you so far this time?

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6814sm_zps958a5e09.jpg

I found out yesterday and according to FF I was only 11dpo. I think I O'd on the 13th and not the 17th which would explain why my test is so clear.

Im kinda scared for our previous miscarriges, I found out 7 dpo and I was shocked since I was not expecting it at all, I was on month 6 of ttc and decided to take a brake from opk and trying so hard..

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y252/anakerose/IMG_6814sm_zps958a5e09.jpg

I found out yesterday and according to FF I was only 11dpo. I think I O'd on the 13th and not the 17th which would explain why my test is so clear.

What i lovely test i think that's stronger than mine.

I've attatched mine, it was just a normal test not a frer or anything

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
Here is mine

Attachments

• 2012-12-29 13.21.18.jpg
    2012-12-29 13.21.18.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi thanks for msg please add me for the 9th thank you

Name; Jodi
EDD: sept 5th
First BFP date: dec 22nd
Child number:3
How long did TTC take, if you were trying: weren't trying..a surprise
Where are you from:Melbourne Australia
Symptoms so far : not much...slightly sore chest, tired and a bit dizzy and craving fruit and veggies
Any gender feelings:I think it might be a girl

Hi

Please can you add me, I am 3 weeks and 5 days!! I have had 4 miscarriages, so extremely nervous. this was our last shot and I am actually booked to get my coil fitted on Friday as I was so sure it wasn't going to happen.lol.

I have 2 boys Oliver who is 5 and Zachary who is 14 months. I have very tender boobies, hungry but dont want to eat and it taste likesomeone has sprayed hairspray in my mouth...

Happy and healthly 9 months for us all...

Hi

Please can you add me, I am 3 weeks and 5 days!! I have had 4 miscarriages, so extremely nervous. this was our last shot and I am actually booked to get my coil fitted on Friday as I was so sure it wasn't going to happen.lol.

I have 2 boys Oliver who is 5 and Zachary who is 14 months. I have very tender boobies, hungry but dont want to eat and it taste likesomeone has sprayed hairspray in my mouth...

Happy and healthly 9 months for us all...

Welcome congratulations on your BFP

sticky dust for you :dust: sorry for your losses

thank you. btw I am due Sept 9th x

thank you. btw I am due Sept 9th x

Thanks I've added you to the first page. Everyone should be on there who's said due date so far :thumbup:

How were your pregnancies and births with your first two?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->