*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Big hugs sugarpuff sorry hun xxx

I cancelled my private early scan and managed to get an NHS one tomorrow as my cramping is getting a little worse :( don't know if it's all in my head though :s please all keep your FX for me tomorrow :)

I told my manager (who is also one of my good friends) and she really wasn't as supportive as I'd have hoped!! She asked me to think through the situation & said I shouldn't have told my OH or my parents!!!! I don't know what to do I feel so hurt I thought she would have been supportive yet she's mentioning the A word!!!! Have any of you ever been in this position?! Xxx

Just my opinion but meow.. Is she jealous? Angry? Sounds like something's got up her nose...!!! Unless she's entirely clueless!

I'm not sure hun she's very career driven whereas I want to start my family.. I've told her this but she thinks I'm too young.. I'll be 23 at the end of jan & engaged to my fiancé (& been with him 7.5years!!) I just don't know what the problem is?! I had a chat with her today though & she seemed as though she was starting to 'accept' it, so to speak. Xx

Maybe once she sees the sonogram she'll change her mind. It's not like there's anything she can do about it. Sorry girl :hugs:

I am just bursting to tell everyone, but I know a friend who did that and she had a miscarriage. Anyone else? I think I'm going to wait till the end of January (that'll put me at just over 11 weeks).

My Ringette jersey is #2 so I'm going to get two name bars made up for the back, one that says MOM and the other BE...so when I put them on there it'll be MOM 2 BE. I'll wear it at practice one night and see how long it takes everyone to notice :D

hi ladies

hope everyone sleeps well tonight.,anyone else having insomnia?
be great when our babies are the reason for being awake..middle of the night feeding...i cant wait :)

I told everyone the day I found out! I initially WAS going to wait until the first scan, but, well you see how that went :p I have the worst time keeping secrets concerning my life, especially when I'm excited! And boy was I ever excited!

hi ladies

be great when our babies are the reason for being awake..middle of the night feeding...i cant wait :)

I've had the opposite effects here, I had terrible insomnia/rls for years, so bad that I was taking ambien nightly in order to get to sleep. There was one night where I hadn't slept at all until 9am the next morning :wacko: now that I am pregnant, it has suddenly disappeared and last night I slept from 9pm to 8am

I sooo want to tell everyone too, but I did that last time and then had a miscarriage and that sucks to have to tell everyone. I am going to wait until my dr appointment next week and then re-evaluate maybe telling a couple people.

I'm gonna repost my post from another thread in case I have different viewers here:

Anyone care to enlighten me, since we're all around the same schedule... According to my FF, I'm due somewhere between the 13-15th of September. That puts me toward the end of week 3 of pregnancy. I was just sitting on the couch about 10 minutes ago, started sweating SEVERELY out of nowhere, got instant diarreah, and while on the toilet with the diarreah problem, I threw up once. Ate dinner like two hours ago, as soon as I threw up I feel better, didn't feel sick at ALL before hand. I'm guessing this is the start of "morning sickness"? Is it not too early, and does anyone else experience this yet?

I'm gonna repost my post from another thread in case I have different viewers here:

Anyone care to enlighten me, since we're all around the same schedule... According to my FF, I'm due somewhere between the 13-15th of September. That puts me toward the end of week 3 of pregnancy. I was just sitting on the couch about 10 minutes ago, started sweating SEVERELY out of nowhere, got instant diarreah, and while on the toilet with the diarreah problem, I threw up once. Ate dinner like two hours ago, as soon as I threw up I feel better, didn't feel sick at ALL before hand. I'm guessing this is the start of "morning sickness"? Is it not too early, and does anyone else experience this yet?

I am five weeks and I had that about four nights ago, it woke me up, but it was cramps, like gastro with sweating like I was going to faint, then diahroea and felt like I was going to throw up. Sometimes the hormones affect our digestive system and bowels quite bad, but it only happened once to me. I thought it was the prenatals as that can loosen everything up. But its become better now thank goodness. I was worried for a little bit.

hi ladies

I haven't had any insomnia, I can't get enough sleep.

I found out on the 28th, but I threw up on the night of the 20th for no apparent reason. My stomach just felt like it stopped working.

I am five weeks and I had that about four nights ago, it woke me up, but it was cramps, like gastro with sweating like I was going to faint, then diahroea and felt like I was going to throw up. Sometimes the hormones affect our digestive system and bowels quite bad, but it only happened once to me. I thought it was the prenatals as that can loosen everything up. But its become better now thank goodness. I was worried for a little bit.

That is EXACTLY what happened to me, i got the sweats and the diarrhea and I was thinking I only threw up because the diarrhea was making me so uncomfortable. I had the fainting sensation about 60 seconds before I threw up, and as soon as I did, I felt instantly better in all aspects. I am hoping this isn't a daily thing because its going to be hard to explain to my boss why I disappear with no explanation from the office.

I had that all day last Saturday, I think it was a bug though.

Cramping and very bad lower back pain. Should i be worried?

I started feeling just "yucky" not really sickness just an overall yucky feeling toy bit nauseous and like my stomach can't decide if its full or hungry which is mildly annoying. Oh and I'm freezing too! For whoever asked that!! ;) anyone else just feel a td yucky??

Omg im cramping like stretching pain, anyone else?

I have mostly been having cramping that feels like stretching and low back pain.

However, tonight I am feeling little jabs of mild pain in my uterus, sort of like little pokes. Should I be worried or is this normal too? No bleeding.

Me too, lower back pain and like a stabbing pain on my left side.

I started feeling just "yucky" not really sickness just an overall yucky feeling toy bit nauseous and like my stomach can't decide if its full or hungry which is mildly annoying. Oh and I'm freezing too! For whoever asked that!! ;) anyone else just feel a td yucky??

OH GOOD! I'm not the only one!! (I mentioned it at first). I just can't stay warm!

Omg im cramping like stretching pain, anyone else?

Yes, I feel like someone is pulling on my belly button from behind. Weirdest feeling ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->