*~*~*September Sweetpeas 2013 - 120 preggos - 21 Babies Born So Far*~*~*

Hi guys
What Vitamins are you all taking? I am currently using up the end of my pregnecare conception, i don't know wether to take just take folic acid or to take the next pregnecare. Also when did you British ladies phone the doctors to let them know you were pregnant? I have made an appointment for this Thurdsay will be 6 weeks and 3 days is that too early? I want to get my nose in as i'm a teacher and want a scan at half term so i don't have to take time off work and let everyone know

I've just finished pregnacare conception and now taking pregnacare for through out pregnancy.
I've been to the doctor last week and he confirmed my pregnancy with a urine test and gave me midwife number to call her n book my first appointment,she was off last week so she called me back today but as i am going away next week so she wont b able to see me this early. I probably see her when i will get back from my holidays.

Hey girls :) I'm due round the 15 th of sept if I can join! Don't be on as much as I used to (dd only 8 weeks and organising my wedding) but met some amazing woman on bnb from the nov due dates so nice to have others to share the journey with!
I'm roughly 5 weeks preg. Prob go drs this week at some stage and get it confirmed :)

does this mean you got pregnant a month after giving birth??? o.o kudos to you if so!

I've just finished pregnacare conception and now taking pregnacare for through out pregnancy.
I've been to the doctor last week and he confirmed my pregnancy with a urine test and gave me midwife number to call her n book my first appointment,she was off last week so she called me back today but as i am going away next week so she wont b able to see me this early. I probably see her when i will get back from my holidays.

miriam do an overlay of your chart with mine pinning to Ovulation and Coverline, your ups and downs are almost exactly the same as mine (i'm a day behind you but the rises and drops are nearly identical!)

Ha yup conception would have been during xmass making her just over a month! It's gonna be interesting if nothing else ha!

DH didn't come near me until DD was about 6 months! Brave lady you will love it! :thumbup:

I'm just taking folic acid atm, pregnacare is too harsh on my tummy atm with the sickness. I took Tomnys last time but they have stopped doing them :grr:

I would have still been bleeding fairly heavily at one month post birth with all of them lol no way DH was coming near me with stiches still healing etc....

Have to say I was just healed although bleeding was stopped few days before! The first time was meant to be pull out and we forgot lol so after that it was bugger it well try! It's others reactions I'm worried bout! That and cause were getting married in may that ppl will think its only cause a 'mistake' happened which its not but I know to I can't change others opinions so bugger it!

I haven't stopped taking pregnacare since having Ajai cause I was really low on iron and bled a lot after she was born!

Congrats phineas! You're really going to be a busy mama! I thought I was brave actively trying for 2 under 2! :flower:

AFM: sickness has really kicked in with a vengeance! I've been having all day nausea for over a week now but yesterday evening I was actually sick twice! Now it seems that nothing helps me! If I don't eat I feel sick and if I do eat then I am sick or at least still feel sick! It's going to be a long few weeks if this carries on! :dohh: My beautiful, amazing 1 year old is learning about sharing at the moment and that means that mummy gets offered some of her breakfast! Unfortunately part chewed toast isn't the best thing to be handling when you feel ill but I can't just refuse it because it's a good thing that she's offering! I usually just tell her that I've had my breakfast and to eat her toast but it's a real effort not to heave! :dohh: Also, nappy changes :sick:!

On the plus side, at least I really FEEL pregnant now!:happydance:

Beca :wave:

Dont know how im going to make it thru work this afternoon god i feel awful!!

Hate being so in tuned with my body I hate cramping I can't wait till I'm showing lo

Anyone having constipation issues what are you doing/taking to help I used to drink coffee and it would help but now I'm off coffee and am dying lol thinking of going to the walk in to talk to a dr

Anyone having constipation issues what are you doing/taking to help I used to drink coffee and it would help but now I'm off coffee and am dying lol thinking of going to the walk in to talk to a dr

Yes I am, it's horrible isn't it! But it's partly my fault I think since I haven't been feeling like eating my usual allbran/yoghurt for breakfast, so I should probably start back on that again (if I don't throw it back up again, ha). I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow so I will ask then as well.

kiwi fruit or prunes and pears are great for consipation issues and avoid bananas and avacado as they will make it worse.

Im just exausted at the moment really struggling with the boys and being so shattered

I have a couple of "Is this normal" questions. It's my first pregnancy.

1. I am craving salty stuff like crazy. I cut up two bell peppers for lunch and doused them with salt!! I'm pretty sure I would straight up eat salt right now if I could. :blush: Is this because of my blood volume expanding?

2. I have almost constant nausea that gets worse if I think about eating and way worse if I actually eat. Is that morning sickness? I thought it was only when your stomach was empty.

I have a couple of "Is this normal" questions. It's my first pregnancy.

1. I am craving salty stuff like crazy. I cut up two bell peppers for lunch and doused them with salt!! I'm pretty sure I would straight up eat salt right now if I could. :blush: Is this because of my blood volume expanding?

2. I have almost constant nausea that gets worse if I think about eating and way worse if I actually eat. Is that morning sickness? I thought it was only when your stomach was empty.

OMG I have these exact symptoms! I have to try and dial back the salt because it makes me SO thirsty. I crave the regular Lays because they're salty.

The past 2 days, my stomach is always queasy and it gets bad in the middle of the night. Morning sickness can be all day sickness unfortunately.

:haha: to the salt cravings- me too :haha:

this is my 2nd pregnancy and i weigh a stone (14lbs) less at the start of this pregnancy than at my last, when do u start to get a belly? im not meaning so the world can tel but when should it start pushing out? iv heard 2nd+ pregnancies show sooner??? last time i felt tightening waist line at 10weeks but didnt show till nearly 6mths. rly hope since my stomach is quite flat/toned this time round ill go nice n round soon!

any one feeling rounder? n how many weeks/days r u ?

I'm so nausea too! But mine only feels better when I eat. I'm going to be soo fat and I'm already a chunk.:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->